PDA

View Full Version : Deadeye Sniper Bio - William Noble

Deadeye Sniper
December 24th, 13, 12:55 PM
Hello and welcome to my bio today I shall be presenting my first character who will be in all rp's (including those in totally spies, eiken club, evangelion, and so on)

Name: William Nioble
Age: For rp's it can range from 14- 27 (depends on the rp itself)
Species: Human
Place of Birth: United Kingdom
Height: 6' 1" (185.42 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs ( 49.8952 kg)
Eye color: Light Blue
Hair color: Light Blonde
Casual clothes: light blue Jeans with belt, yellow Hoodie, Black Vans, White catholic necklace.
Nationality: English
Picture: http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p783/chaoticlord44/Chaoticlord2_zps08275ce5.png
Personality: William Noble has a has a calm, collected, and highly perceptive persona. He does have a playful side at times, proving to be a comfortable and joyful companion. He also seems to be well aware of his opponents in which he shows great respect towards them regardless of age, gender, race, etc. The young man appears to be respectful of those around him; he does not like to freely speak about other peoples' pasts, which gives him that 'nice guy' aroma feeling. William is also is a sweet and kind person who loves his friends and family, and is willing to go to the top to obtain his dreams, as well as caring for those in need of help. He is strong willed and caring towards the people he meets, but can be too excited when on a cooking competition (He loves to cook). William can be care free and relax on a nice day, but when the time comes to be serious, he's the first one to do so.
Abilities:
High IQ
Activity Making
Painting
Piano's (and other forms of musical instruments)
Yachting (or any other boat sailing competition)
Cooking
Organization
Orienteering (Map reading)
Kayaking
Expert in Martial Arts
Veteran MI6 Spy
Singer
Dancer