PDA

View Full Version : About Me

Baby Victoria Rose Gold
April 22nd, 17, 12:50 AM
HI! Im kind of new here and not really used to this sight. I am hopeing to make a lot of friends on here. My main Fandom is ONCE UPON A TIME!!! But i like other ones as well such as

Stargate Universe

The lord of the Rings

Harry Potter

Sometimes Inuyasha.

*About my character *

There are two sides to the Belle I play. One is she has eather been in a very bad accdent that has caused her to Be speical needs and has to ware diapers and be cared for like she is a infant. Or she is born special needs and needs to have a caretaker 24/ in these ones she is still rumplestilskins wife and he takes care of her and all her needs. * this side can have fluff *

My other side of her is she is a four or Two year old little girl and is Rumples daughter. This side of her is a cute and mischievous side to her. She listens to her papa but she also gets into some trouble sometimes like all toddlers do. In this stage of her I keep her little and yes she is diapered.

Oh there is one more side of her. This side she is a adult and pretty normal except she has a small problem. Belle is incontant and is embaresed to admit it because she is a grown women and does not want people to make fun of her because she has to ware diapers. So because of her emmbarsemnt she does all she can to hide her secret.

I am a fun girl who loves to rp and have fun. I am open to ideas just ask :) but i mostly prefer my Rumbelle fluff. I am a para- multi para and sometimes one liner writer. So if you would like to Rp with me just send me a privite message or post and we can fugure something out! :)