PDA

View Full Version : what songs could you see a anime,cartoon or movie charater sing or lissen to

Bandit Keith
January 15th, 10, 09:01 PM
ok well I could see alucard frm hellsing singing a song called ''what em I''and ''a night at the vampire club''he would sing them both for the hell of it now I see him lissing to about any music with death in it or about some one going crazy

edwerd elric from fma I could see him singing ''alchemy monday'' and ''gonna go far kid'' lissing to alot of songs but three of them I would think would be ''animel I have become''''why dos this always happin to me'' and''time of dieing''

Kid Chimour
January 15th, 10, 09:08 PM
I could see Koto from Yu Yu Hakusho singing "The Fight Song" by Marilyn Manson given that she loves fighting, and bloodshed so much that she referees it on a daily basis as a profession.

novakidx
January 15th, 10, 09:09 PM
being a disgea fan I would love to hear anyone sing "red moon" from chapter 8
it's so simple and sweet,I love it
a girl's voice would be the best

Bandit Keith
January 16th, 10, 08:56 PM
I can see yusake from yu yu hakusho singing ''1985'' for some resen and ''the hell song''

I can see frieza from dbz singing mr.roboto(the resen is clear if you seen when frieza came to earth)

I can see blade singing for some resen''blother my brother''and about anything with killing in it

and to add what I forgot on ewerd elric brother my brother

Bandit Keith
January 19th, 10, 05:13 AM
(a hello I now people like anime)

Catheryne
January 19th, 10, 05:39 AM
I can see Black Rose (.HACK//SIGN) singing any Dana Internationale Song

I can also the Entire cast of "you're under arrest" ( my favorite anime) at a Volbeat or LORDI concert as a joke.

NanaimoAnimeFan
January 19th, 10, 07:59 AM
Lol, how about characters from One Piece singing "You are a Pirate" by Lazytown?

Characters from any Gundam series singing "Mr. Roboto"
Girls from Rosario Vampire sining "Sexy Vampire" by Fright Rangers.
Cast from Yu Yu Hakusho or DBZ sining "Mortal Kombat".
Light Yagami singing "Becoming Insane" by Infected Mushroom.
The girls from K-ON! singing "That's what you get" by Paramore.

THat's all I can think of for now.

Neoprometheus
January 20th, 10, 04:16 PM
This one is really too easy. Nozomi singing or listening to Elfenlied would be the most obvious scenario. But considering that mentioning her on this site would be like pouring water into the ocean to stop it from drying out - in other words pretty bloody futile - I found it more fitting to mention anyone from Higurashi listening/ singing Paranoia by Elsiane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9riWyR-RKbI

Bandit Keith
January 27th, 10, 11:02 PM
ok well I need to add some more ok well I could see hie from yyh singing for some resen ''high school never ends''and hometown''both by'' bowling for soup'' and lissing to anything depressing with death in it

naruto I could see him singing'' animel I have become'' and time of dieing''and lissing to anything depressing, happy and soul inspiring songs

Bandit Keith
February 3rd, 10, 05:39 PM
ok just thought of some more I could see vageto or gogeta singing'' lets kick it'' and'' run around ''

I could see vash from trigun singing ''its the end of the world as we know it''

I could see renten from Eureka 7 (http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/eureka-7-english-dubbed-online-free) singing ''my hometown''by bowling for soup

oo yay and ash from army of darkness singing ''its the end of the world as we know''

MutsuMutsu
February 4th, 10, 03:48 AM
Takamachi Nanoha singing Angel Queen (from Queen Millennia, a very old anime series that was popular in Latin America and Japan)

Bandit Keith
February 19th, 10, 08:31 PM
ok thread revile also sorry but I keep thinking of song the would sing.

hichigo singing ''get of my hollaback boy''sorry but I could just see him singing that

mewtwo from pokemon singing;''what em I''and ''cartoon heroes''for some odd resen.

ok now darkwing duck from the show darkwing duck singing;''cartoon heros for clear resen there if you have ever seen the ep where he was brote to are world.also him singing'' when worlds collide ''same resen as the cartoon heroes song

Kaname
February 23rd, 10, 07:20 PM
I could see Light Yagami singing "Death of Me" by RED.

Lone_wolf
February 24th, 10, 04:59 AM
I see Freza singing "The Memory Remains" by Metallica