Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > GeePool

Conversation Between GeePool and Sarvan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 144
  1. GeePool
    October 31st, 19 10:57 PM
    GeePool
    Like they're trying to hide arc-Arc-v under all this news, but who knows maybe 2 or so more Yugioh Series from now Arc-v will seen like a classic.
    I've heard some rumors but nothing concrete, could potentially be connected to the new yugioh Manga. Hopefully Vrains doesn't get the Arc-V treatment since I think it won't be getting a Manga, would have a loved to see Revolver in the print.

It's crazy how some cards are really bad irl and then basically busted in Duel links. Like Sphere Kuriboh is straight trash irl but since it's one of the only handtraps in the game for duel links it's pretty good. Cup of Ace was pretty busted and still is cause like you said it can deck your opponent out and draw you some cards, but also there was a burn deck that would burn your opponent more if they had more cards in their hands and with 4000 LP you can imagine how little burn damage you need to rack up. I love duel links though cause I can play decks that can't really be good in the real game, like Plant/Synchro plus Fortune Ladies!
    Yup it's amazing just hearing some voices and just calling it right, plus getting back to Yugioh it's just really interesting to see how they'll change some of the characters voices and such. Like changing the Booming deep Jack Atlas Voice to a London tone, which is my personal favorite voice change.

I'm not to far into Demon Slayer so I can't really talk much about it but I agree Zenitsu is the best, he's so relatable and you really feel for him when he's scared. I mean he's facing some scary stuff so of course he's gonna be quaking a bit. When he goes all out I get shivers hearing the difference in his voice! He's my top character for now, but I gotta keep watching to see if that changes.

Yuya as Harley Quinn is just too good, he sure has the butt for it...I mean hey don't go say mean stuff about Yuri like that! Yuri may look a bit girly but how dare you picture him as poison ivy >:v bet Yuri would wrap Yuya all up in vines if he was actually poison ivy

Yup some Zexal ship names are weird, like I know the Rio ships usually are ice themed and Tori's are usually bird themed. A funny one is Shark and IV which is DisqualifyShipping XD, it's just a bit on the nose. I love the ship names though. Oh and some other weird stuff that I kinda like from the zexal side of yugioh is how people would Ship Zexal Form II Yuma with characters cause Zexal II yuma looks like a girl with that hair. Really silly I know but it was quirky XD
    Zygarde deserved so much more, not to mention how Ash Gerninja was turned into a demo preorder bonus. It was cool seeing the anime finally getting attention in the games but it was a bit too little, felt too much like a free add on that they just slid into Sun and Moon. I gave Gerninja all of the Moves from the Anime he had, but I totally agree on the fact they just added that side quest so randomly. Nothing to do with the story, and they added Cores? Like Zygarde Cores that are different colors. Super weird stuff

Yuck you like The 5th Generation too? I don't want to share Gen 5 with a lame Yuya boy fan like you >:v
    Just jokin though, I love team Plasma and their whole knight theme that they have. N was a cool villain cause he acted like a second rival before finally taking his spot as the big Bad...and then Ghetsis comes from nowhere and totally destroys you even though you now have the legendary. The Black and White Manga is so good, and made me Love Black (or Hilberts) design. You like the Gen 2 remakes? I get that, they were a super cool jump in graphics plus seeing pokemon walk behind you was cool, funny enough gen 2 is the only pokemon series tittle I haven't played XD, but it does have most of my favs in it. My first pokemon game was Fire Red but don't go thinking I'm a gen 1 type of guy, Gen 1 was ok but definitely not my Favorite. My second favorite is hard cause I loved playing Gen 3 more than playing Gen 4 but it could either way as I like Gen 4s pokemon line up more

Oh thanks Just wanted to make sure everything was good, love how you play Yuya my man! I'll be sure to have Yuri put Yuya's sorry butt into its proper place as soon as possible, and maybe Yuri can have him accept his little diaper bump a bit more, who knows maybe Yuya will finally stop being a loser and go on a date with someone :0
  2. Sarvan
    October 31st, 19 06:13 PM
    Sarvan
    No problems, my dear friend! We all get busy, after all, so the wait isn't a problem!

I agree that there seems to be something about "erasing" Arc-V or, at the very least, talk the least possible about it. Now, I've said many times my problems with Arc-V, but completely forgetting the good with it and pretending it didn't happen to me it's a real shame... Now those rumors about the new series next year aiming to bring all the Summoning methods and maybe a crossover sound more like a spite to Arc-V, as if "well, that doesn't count, we're going to make it better this time!". Such a shame.

Oh, now that's a skill every Arcana Force player would like to have XD. But I get it, from what little I know about Duel Links there are cards and decks that are specifically good there compared to real life: Cup of Ace is used both to get cards for you but also to deck out the opponent, right?
    About the VA, yes, he has an amazing and quite recognizable voice! I remember watching for the first time Hellsing and, after a while, thinking: "Boy, Luke Valentine sure sounds a lot like Sartorius...", before discovering it was the same guy XD. He's just too perfect for over the top and flamboyant guys like Sartorius, Luke or Dio...

Oh, you've seen Demon Slayer too! How nice! I really like the anime too, plus Zenitsu is really a funny character. I love his shenanigans about love and girls and, on the other hand, being scared of even the simplest things like his bird XD. Plus, his crazy faces are a true delight during those scenes. But when he got serious and blitzed the giant spider demon... dear me, what a fantastic moment! It truly shows that even if he knows only one attack, right now, his fightning style is probably the most dangerous of the three main characters. I really hope we'll see him in many more fights, the Thunder Breething seems like an amazing style for animation!
    On the other hand, personally I find Inosuke hilarious XD.

Uhm, a respected gardener, you say? I wonder how Yuri would look like next to a Joker Yuya as a Poison Ivy... but then maybe Yuya should be dressed like Harley Quinn... uhhh, don't give me strange ideas! >.<

Wait, the Joker ripped his own face off? When did that happened, in a cartoon? A comic?
    Oh yes, don't remind me of the Batgirl stuff at the beginning that had basically nothing to do with the Killing Joke. It was pointless... although it was really funny to watch people loose their minds over that "sex scene" XD.

Nah, for real, Gary to me had always little to no personality, so I can't really ship him with Ash even if it's a nice couple. There are better rivals for that ^^. Names in shipping are always a work of art, I would love to know how people come up with some of them, like "Aztecshipping" for III and Yuma... That's some weird names right there.
    The Zygarde thing was insulting. It's something that has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Sun and Moon, was clearly aimed for something else, and yet they dared to put it like a side-quest! Like, what the hell, do you think I'm stupid? You were even advertising a whole movie about that way back then, and let's not forget the anime story about Team Flare VS Zygarde which, in my opinion, was amazing.

No, you haven't! And surprise surprise, I love the Fifth generation games too! With their sequels together they form the best story (I mean, the plot of the games was amazing, and Team Plasma is one of the best evil teams), region (there are so many things to do in Unova, especially in the sequels) and the Pokemon avaible (I had no problems with having only 5th generation Pokemon avaible at the beginning). I haven't read the manga, but the games were absolutely wonderful. A close second would be, for me, Heart Gold/Soul Silver. I have sweet memories with them and they were the first "big" Pokemon games I'd ever played.

Oh, on the contrary! I wanted to tell you Yuri's confession was really sweet, I liked it a lot! And no, I don't think it's too much, although I hope Yuri'll keep being his rather nasty and evil self later! Or better, it was maybe too much for Yuya, as I've had him pass out after so many emotions XD. But in that way Yuri'd be able to do whatever he wants with Yuya before he'll wake up next morning, and they still have their bet on... So yes, even if Yuri confessed, I don't think things will be any better for Yuya .
  3. GeePool
    October 29th, 19 04:59 PM
    GeePool
    Hey hey hey! Sorry for the wait man, been busy so I'm finally free to get back to talking

For sure that was a great time to be a yugioh fan, people sharing their theories only for it all to come crashing down
    Thos commercials are low-key pretty cool, cause it shows that you know they don't forget that each series has their own fandom. Hearing about the 5ds and Zexal promos makes me sad now as the basically wanted people to forget about Arc-v with absolutely Arc-v push for Vrains.
    I loved me some Zexal though when it made its trip over here in the US of A, maybe cause I was a dumb kid who would wake up early to watch it on 4Kids but still loved the epsiode by episode stuff in the beginning.
    The GokuXyusaku art was pretty cool, I set it as my wallpaper for a good bit though even if there was some runors that the guy who drew Goku traced the art. I didn't believe it though Xd

He has a skill that basically gives you a 100% chance of getting heads like in the anime., arcana cards are real neat but I mainly use him for cup of ace plays. Wow GX came out a decade ago, how time flies...wait the world? What are you saying-* wait why can't I move, Just joking but yah I love his VA so much, he brings tons of energy to any role he's in. I love seeing him scream and go crazy in other animes.
    I love Demon Slayer, Zenitsu is my personal favorite character right now even if he's a bit of a Cry baby. Though he's a way better than lame old Deku for sure, when Zenitsu goes serious it really hits me in my heart yah know.

Yuri has class! He's a respected gardener, not a lame old Clown, bet he dances ridiculously like the joker
    But I completely agree with the Joker being super interesting. Personally I like seeing the joker do crazy stuff, but stuff like ripping his own face off, is like a no no for me.
    The Killing Joke Film wasn't even the killing joke for half of it, just Batgirl stuff. I liked the ending part of the film, seeing the jokers past even its not all true, and hearing those iconic lines said on screen gave me chills when I first saw it. Love my man Mark, and having Kevin Conroy voice batman was fun to see too. That og batman voice

Sure you didn't ship them, I believe you ; ). Just kidding around, but yah Pokémon was my first step into shipping and those weird names too. Like Pokemon has some weird ship names, but the Zexal ones... I don't remember all of them but there are some weird names for stuff.
    X and Y definitely needed that Z game, we could have gotten some stuff with Zigare but instead they just moved it to Sun and Moon as a small thing you could do. I love though that they added Ash Gerninja into the game as its cool seeing it just transform mid fight and get crazy strong. X and Y didn't have alot of Anime references but I like that they had Serena/The Guy Character be your rival. Not sure if I already asked you, but do you got a favorite pokemon game? Mine is Black and White, love the game and the Manga for it brought me to tears.

Really my Bad if I dropped some Yuri Cringe in the RP XD, I could totally ease up on the Yuri stuff if you're freling like it's a bit too much.
  4. Sarvan
    October 24th, 19 09:09 PM
    Sarvan
    Dear me, Tumblr even shared subbed episodes?! Why didn't I know back then? I always had to wait sooo long before actually getting to understand what they were saying XD.
    Oh yes, those commercials! Actually it wasn't only with Zexal, there was one with 5D's too: putting Yusaku and Yusei in the same place was basically like having two mirrors in front of the other, but they were cool commercials. But still, from what I understood Zexal was already very successful on its own because it resonated well with Japanese audiences which, of course, were mainly composed of kids: Yuma was an enjoyable character, the cast was colorful and, also, the duels were mainly divided in two episodes which is kinda of a staple in Japanese cartoons and shows... So let's say while here in the West Zexal was called too childish and silly, back in Japan it was loved because of that.
    And yes, that V-Jump cover was absolutely fantastic XD. I don't know how a crossover between Arc-V and Dragonball Super would work, but I can say I'm interested...

You main Sartorius? Wow! You must be a really lucky guy, my friend: I mean, Arcana Force are quite risky... Still, I really like their overall appearence, so they get a pass XD. And yes, what are the odds that the same guy who shouted more than a decade ago: "ARUKANA FOSU - ZA WARUDO!" would've ended up crying: "ZA WARUDO! TOKI WO TOMARE!" later? I guess it was required to pass the job interview XD.
    Oh, a suggestion? Well, it's not from Duel Links or games like that, but I've been listening to the soundtrack of Demon Slayer, a really good recent anime, for a while and I really like it. It has amazing battle themes, like "First Demon Confrontation", so if you're interested give it a listening!

Laughing at me because I like dorky Yuya? Look who's talking, a fan of nasty Yuri! >: |
    Joking, of course, my friend. Still, Joker is quite a fascinating character and I'm glad good actors have been able to show many different sides of the same character and still making them believable. And yes, I was referencing The killing joke XD. I'm not a comic fan, but I've read it and I like it a lot too! Unfortunately, I must say I wasn't entirely convinced by the cartoon, in my opinion despite being R-rated it played itself a little too safely... but having Mark Hamill, THE original Joker's voice being back for the most iconic story was amazing.

No no no! I didn't ship Ash and Gary myself, but they were my great beginning into shipping and slash pairing and so on: I was on Bulbapedia looking for areas and so on, when typing something I saw for the first time "Palletshipping" and I discovered an entire new world.
    Speaking of the games, I have to say I found myself enjoying X and Y back when I played them: I liked the settings and the overall feeling, plus some Pokemon were quite good. Still, it's a huge waste we never got the third version to bring out everything that was clearly there, in the story... On the other hand, I found myself extremely bored while playing Sun and Moon, not liking the region and the Pokemon and, after a year, getting the Ultra versions which were basically the same thing XD.
    Although, Gladion was easily the best thing of Sun and Moon, and one of the best rivals.

Plus, don't worry my friend! The RP isn't going anywhere, so take all the time you need and do the things you need to do. It's better to wait a little more but replying well then rushing it, especially because our RP is usually quite long XD. So, again, no worries.
  5. GeePool
    October 23rd, 19 06:26 AM
    GeePool
    Aaaand I have finally posted, sorry for the wait, was busy all week XD
  6. GeePool
    October 21st, 19 10:58 PM
    GeePool
    Oh don't worry man, I've been around Tumblr and that's where I watch most of my Arc-V episodes, cause people would share the episode subbed. The Tumblr community for Arc-V was crazy! People making edits of ships, so much fun and colorful art, and even a real neat Arc-V Abridged that popped up. I'm 100% with you on the matter that Arc-V burned itself up, alot of people wanted to see the Yu-Boys defeat Zarc, I wanted Seto to do it tho, personally XD.
    Speaking of Zexal, didn't they have like a collab with Vrains? I remember seeing a commercial saying they were having Vrains and Zexal episodes back to back or something. Anyways that could just add onto what you were saying, in terms of Zexal being successful. Not to say Arc-v didn't have any cool Collabs either, like have you seen the V-Jump Cover that has Yuya Headbutting Goku? It's some real cool stuff

Oh I'm really glad you liked it! I main Sartorius for GX so glad to hear you like his theme, it's a bit silly but I only started using him cause his JP Voice is Dio from Jojo. Duel Links music is surprisingly good, it sounds like it could straight from the anime. Also if you ever wanna suggest an ost or song just go right ahead XD

I'd totally let you on my show, but instead of laughing at you cause you have bad jokes, we'll all laugh at you for liking dorky Yuya >:v
    Just jokin' man I really enjoy dark knight joker and the new one, but that's just my gamer spirit rising up. But I agree with you on that every joker is unique, each one feels different from one another, the new one feels like a bit of all of the jokers to be honest. Also was that a killing joke reference? I love that comic to bits, so glad they got The OG Joker voice actor to come back for that film when it was turned from comic to cartoon
    Also yah no no no on the Suicide Squad joker

You shipped Ash and Gary ewww @_@, but for reals I liked XYZ and the partners, and I totally agree that sun and moon was pretty meh on the partners. I liked the water and grass girls designs but it was all too much for me. it's kind of funny cause I didn't like playing XY as a game but loved the anime, and I don't like the sun and moon anime all that much, but the game was one of my top favs

Also sorry for not replying to the RP, I'll do so as sooon as I can
  7. Sarvan
    October 20th, 19 12:01 AM
    Sarvan
    You're right, the community around the time Arc-V got released was huge! I was on Tumblr back then (so not exactly the best place, I know XD), but I do remember the dozens of theories, fanarts, discussions, memes and so that came after every episode. Truly, how Arc-V burned like a meteor before basically destroying itself is a fascinating subject: it didn't only end badly for the season, but its effects affected the whole community and even the next series. I know Zexal had been an incredible success in Japan, and Arc-V was doing great too, so everything seemed to be the best. And look at us know: Vrains ended probably earlier than expected, its production has been a mess, the reception has been lukewarm at best. I really hope next season will bring Yu-Gi-Oh! to its former glory, although I could be wrong as I didn't follow the Vrains fandom too much.

Holy Mother of Jaden my friend, Crowler's theme is so sweet! Thank you very much for having recommended it to me, it's so flamboyant but at the same time relaxing and serious at the same time, almost like a dance: it's beautiful and I think it really suits Crowler. I even listened to Sartorius and Yubel themes and oh dear, Duel Links' music is really spot on!

If they were to do a Joker movie about me, would you invite me to your talk show, my friend? Just asking, just asking ^^.
    Still, it's really difficult to compare the many Jokers as in my opinion they are different aspects of the same character, just highlighted in different ways. In the 1989 movie, you had his fun-loving and macabre way of doing things; in the Dark Knight you had his dangerous and chaotic mind and plans; in Joker you had the tragic and desperate story of his life. I don't exactly know if I have a favorite one, and just like the Joker himself, if I'm going to have a Joker, I prefer it to be multiple choices! XD
    Minus the Suicide Squad version, please.

Oh, I didn't know you were into shipping so much! That's awesome! I've never really looked into that for the Pokemon anime, although back then, of course, I too had to wonder about Ash and Gary a couple of times... ah, sweet memories! Still, besides that, I agree with you: Serena was an amazing character and one of the best Ash's partners in the whole anime. I really didn't fall in love with his Sun&Moon sidekicks, they were too many and too less interesting for me to care... Still, let's hope for the new one! Ash's design is a little bit better (still far from his XYZ one) and I think his new partner is going to be a boy, it doesn't seem to me it's going to be a tomboyish girl. Still, maybe mine is just wishful thinking...
  8. GeePool
    October 14th, 19 06:27 AM
    GeePool
    Yah as much as I would love them to revist the other yugioh series, it would kind of show that they don't plan on continuing the anime. Also I've been think about what you said about the whole 1,000 episode theory and it really does make sense. I mean start it at episode 1,000 and not only does that have hype, also it's the 7th series and 7 is a big number in japan :v
    I don't know how I feel about yugioh at the moment, cause I feel like the Yugioh Anime community was the biggest when Arc-v came out cause the amount of Fanart and stuff but that just could be me being a bit too Arc-V heavy with my search results. All I know is there's a bit less Vrains art then Arc-v art

Oh course the Italian man would get paired with the french guy, Naples and Paris are the two most romantic places on earth, just joking though but it's still a bit weird that they made a Bonaparte french in both dub and sub, but made Crowler this snobby professor. I know I've saod it before, but I love his Theme especially the Duel Links theme for him. If you ever got time, you should listen to Crowler's Duel Link Theme.

Maybe they should make a joker movie about you, seeing as you're the biggest clown lovin yuya fan! But I agree with it being a good movie, But he's not as dastardly as The Dark Knight Joker but he's defiantly more angry XD

Really hope they bring her back, I love Serena and the chemistry with her and ash in XYZ. Plus I'm just a geek for all the shipping stuff XD, you seen stuff for the new Sword and Shield anime? I like Ash's design but I'm confused about his new partner, not sure if its a girl with short hair or a boy with long eyelashes!

Ditto on that man, can't wait for the fun until we get there, also just responded to the RP so there yah go!
  9. Sarvan
    October 13th, 19 04:52 PM
    Sarvan
    Well, from what I can guess there's not an official "Yu-Gi-Oh! timeline" except for DM, GX being its sequel and 5D's being its future. That's how we got to the Bonds Beyond Time movie, after all. So, as to now, from Zexal on every series should be its own universe with no connection with the others... so I don't know, maybe the want to bring everything together and update old decks with the recent support? I guess it could work, but I'd fear it could mark the beginning of the end for Yu-Gi-Oh! as an anime, especially after risking so much with ARC-V's production issues.
    Let's just hope next year we'll start a new page and the new season will procede smoothly as planned XD.

Yes, he's incredibly Italian! Even the accent is ofter on spot! I literally have no idea why they thought "Yeah, let's make him talk in Italian too!" when they were creating Crowler. And yes, he gets partnered with Bonaparte in the second season, who talks in French both sub and dub! Again, I don't know why: we spaghetti lovin' Italian don't really like the baguette lovin' French XD.

Oh really? What kind of coward would like someone like Yuri? Only someone who hides behind a mask >: (.
    Jokes aside, I agree the movie is quite head scratching, I'll have to rewatch it again when it'll come out on video. But yes, it's definetely my favourite DC movies so far, not that it had that much of a competition: basically all the DC movies go from terrible to kinda alright, plus everything can be a better Joker than the one in Suicide Squad XD.

I haven't really followed the Pokemon anime in ages, but I too saw the Ash and Serena's kiss and thought it was a nice little touch. Although I wonder how Serana would react knowing all the other girls who had a crush on Ash and sometimes even kissed him... I guess our dear Pokemon trainer is quite a lady killer!

We'll surely do! I mean, we had a lot of fun up until now, and we even haven't started with Yuri's plan to baby Yuya and have his ways with him, Yuya's eventual overturn and then the arrive of Yugo and Yuto too! I think we'll have a great time ahead of us!
  10. GeePool
    October 12th, 19 03:36 AM
    GeePool
    I was thinking when they saud "We're connected to so many words, they ment like different games. Like some SAO sort of deal, yah know, but I get that could be a way to sort of wiggle all the Yugioh Series together. The Yugioh Timeline is a pretty big mess yah know but no one cares really it's all fun self contained stuff! Sometimes I forget that Vrains is a Yugioh series cause of all the dark stuff in it
    I totally agree on That Production deal, the main director from Vrains leaving half way really did show when season 2 came round. I loved season 1 a Ton but not sure if it's a nostalgia cause I watched it a back a couple years ago when I was heart crushed from Arc-v and XYZ

Oh yah he's Italian huh? After I watched the Sub for the first time I was blown back by how different it was, and his theme gives you that Naples feel yah know...but I can't really say since I ain't the spaghetti lovin Italian XD Just kidding around though man, he gets partnered up with a french dude right?

Well only a clown would actually like Some lame dude like Yuya >:v, but yah it's pretty head scratching, cause they mention that he use to be in an asylum at the beginning of the film so maybe this is flashback? It's my favorite stand alone DC so far, also yah seeing this movie as a bubble movie that doesn't connect with any other and is just a shot into a mans mind

XYZ was beautiful experience, it made me cry and added depth to Serena and Ash's relationship, he even gets a kiss from her like no cheek kiss, it was a full on kiss. I don't really like the people who are celebrating Ash's win, I mean it doesn't really count in my books, his Rowlett fight with the Chiefs son was a big no no

Thanks for being so understanding man, hopefully we have a great time in the RP man!