Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diapered Anime News (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   All Stories Come To An End. (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25362)

Princess Yuki Mcnight April 28th, 17 09:48 PM

I will miss you mr spoon! You tried to to make feel better when I was sad and stuffs *hugs tightly and refuses to let you go*

Kuso April 29th, 17 02:35 AM

I never thought that you would, but the world surprises you on every turn. Xero i wish you the best and i hope that you experience the best in the world. While were all sad to see you go, it is your choice to do so. While this is goodbye to the site, this is also a hello to new experiences. So good luck and take care of yourself. if you do come back then the more the merrier.

With love and best wishes- Kuso

Rukia~Chan April 29th, 17 04:10 AM

You will be missed Xero, and as Ryuko said. We'll keep the site safe for you, and will not let you down. I remember when I first started you found me as a artist and I will always cherish that to the fullest. If we shall meet again, then we will friend.

~Rukia-Chan

NoonRose April 29th, 17 05:08 AM

Everybody will miss you Xero and thank you for the Hard Work you made for 9 years. I hope that your future will be wonderful Xero. If there an Anime involving Diaper Fanservice in the future, I hope you watch it Xero.

terminator101 April 30th, 17 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xero (Post 2650502)
I won't be deleting my account. It's not that I'm trying to remove trace I was here. ...

Right, that's why I said "abandon" and not "delete". Just as all of the other long inactive members' (Who I've come across over the years prior to their departure - Some of them friends, some acquaintances and others whom I knew of but did not get to know personally) "abandoned" accounts have somewhat become like monuments to their past existence here for the rest of us who remain, to visit on occasion and reminisce (Some people may not know that on this site "Deleted" accounts actually just have the username renamed to "guest" followed by some consecutive number with no avatar, no signature or post count, though the text posts that the user wrote remain), so shall be yours. We can only hope that one day they might return, even for a brief visit. It would be nice to see you visit just for the official tenth anniversary of this site, just slightly less than one year from now (I'm not asking for a promise, just hoping for a slim chance to see you here online one more time)!
;)

Quote:

... I'm making multiple changes in my life that I thought I wouldn't be making. But it's for the best. ...

Hmm... I know deep down in my heart that eventually I will need to make the best decisions for myself as well when I do come across such critical crossroads in my life. Also without trying to get too personal, I know somewhere deep in the back of my mind that the diapered lifestyle of our community is not easily compatible with most of the World and when the time comes, I will have to make hard choices that will likely impact the rest of my life here on Earth (I'm not saying that this is the situation that you are currently facing which has lead you to make your changes. This is just a thought that I've long had which occasionally comes to the front of my mind). There are very few of us who are lucky enough to find IRL, a life partner who is understanding of or even rarer, enthusiastic about sharing our diapered lifestyle, so when we do find the person whom we want to spend the rest of our life with but who is not into this particular lifestyle, then we each will need to make painful sacrifices one way or another. The roads following the chosen paths (Life may be filled with crossroads) might not be easy but if they ultimately lead to a lifetime of true happiness then when I reach the final destination, I will know that those were the best choices for myself to make.
http://st.deviantart.net/emoticons/b/blankstare.gif

Quote:

...When I'm done with my final work, as I stated, I will be stepping down and leaving. Definitely hard to leave nine years of your life behind, though, ...

Indeed. Thanks for all of the memories!
:)

BTW - I hope that I'm not being gauche but when you finally depart, can you please give us all a "Shout" in the "ShoutBox", so that we can all have a record of the moment when you officially left your office after so many years of dedicated service? It would be like the "Final farewell" to the public that each U.S. President has given in the past upon departing.

Xero April 30th, 17 04:14 AM

To be honest, I've... just about finished my work. I don't think there's anything more.
All that's left is... to say goodbye. But nine years... From my darkest hours, through my greatest days. The beginning of my sickness, and the present day.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

My love to you all. Don't forget me. I won't forget you.
Be the best you can be... for yourself, and for anyone who needs you, too.

Goodbye, my dear Diapered Anime.

brazen May 1st, 17 04:13 AM

Good luck with future decisions and thank you for all your hard work

Ellrik May 1st, 17 08:18 PM

I can understand the feelings, Only thing I can say in anyway is that if something is truly worth it, it will not be easy. Keep your head up and work on you. I hope you find what you need in life.

Wolfie May 19th, 17 10:59 AM

It is rare i trust adminstraion i hate authority so seeing this breaks my heart =(

BabyTye May 24th, 17 11:17 AM

Take Care. You Will Be Missed.