Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diapered Anime News (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Welcome to the new server (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22905)

Ai February 2nd, 16 11:12 PM

Welcome to the new server

Hi All

This will be updated as we go along, but for now there is wonkiness! Due to a newer version of php and some incompatible code we've had to temporarily remove the latest images, fiction and videos section from the front page. We're hoping to fix this within 24/48 hours or sooner if we can.

We've moved to Germany since the price is going to be much cheaper. The new single server is about equal in power to the two old servers we had, we've also enabled Cloudflare for static file caching. All in all you should see a good increase in the speed of the site.

Please report any and all errors so we can work to fix them!

AmaraDash19 February 2nd, 16 11:41 PM

Can confirm; load times were much faster.

HRE superfunnel February 3rd, 16 12:27 AM

site seems much much faster

Ai February 3rd, 16 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HRE superfunnel (Post 2290725)
site seems much much faster

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmaraDash19 (Post 2290714)
Can confirm; load times were much faster.

Fantastic ^_~ especially since the server is still running a full virus scan on all the "new" files - that's maxing out one of the cores on the CPU but the others are pretty quiet so shouldn't really impact anything.

LittleSparkyABDL February 3rd, 16 04:46 PM

wait there was a videos section?

Babyvegeta668 February 3rd, 16 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikachu2213 (Post 2291201)
wait there was a videos section?

That's what I said.

Ai-sama, where was the video section??

Ai February 3rd, 16 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyvegeta668 (Post 2291224)
That's what I said.

Ai-sama, where was the video section??

My bad, it's a copied/pasted message from AnimeOTK which does have a spanking videos section. Since 99.99% of anime diaper videos are of babies it would be more than a little creepy here!

diaperboy187 February 4th, 16 07:00 AM

One quick question for Ai. Any idea how much longer it will be before the art section is back up for the site?

Xero February 4th, 16 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diaperboy187 (Post 2291766)
One quick question for Ai. Any idea how much longer it will be before the art section is back up for the site?

The galleries work perfectly fine. You are able to see and browse images at will. The latest images just don't come up on the front page right now. I will be looking into getting that sorted before long.

terminator101 February 5th, 16 01:46 PM

Hi, Ai!

As you were probably informed a few weeks ago, the security of this site was compromised when someone was able to register as "Xero", an admin account (This is a known vBulletin hack for versions earlier than v.3.8.5). Was a patch applied to prevent such future compromises? I noticed that there is a bug fix available that could be applied by Akuma. I can't read what it entails though, since I'm not registered on the official vBulletin support site. Xero had Stoner implement a few server side "measures" to fix some symptoms (Some such as Xero's [The real one, not the hacker's account] name still appearing as "Guest483" on the main page of the forum still remain) of the attack but having the bug fix applied would be the best possible solution for us (Since no one on staff other than Akuma knows how to code in PHP script?).
:confused::)