Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diapered Anime News (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Help Support Us! (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28137)

HRE superfunnel December 24th, 17 03:21 AM

shit, so what now? .

Rye December 24th, 17 03:24 AM

From what I can tell this is a 'looking into it' from patron's side. It's not a no you can't have this by the looks of it and it's taking time. The link has been down since the 18th. They might be discussing what to do between AI and patron. The hitch being a term that says you can't host adult websites from patron , but we're a grey area so let's wait and see, as hard as that is. My proof being the link takes you to a page that says content under review and I hope it's a real person looking at it.

Bandit Keith December 24th, 17 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rye (Post 2857660)
From what I can tell this is a 'looking into it' from patron's side. It's not a no you can't have this by the looks of it and it's taking time. The link has been down since the 18th. They might be discussing what to do between AI and patron. The hitch being a term that says you can't host adult websites from patron , but we're a grey area so let's wait and see, as hard as that is. My proof being the link takes you to a page that says content under review and I hope it's a real person looking at it.

Ai edited the post we are fucked it seems given what it was edited to

Rye December 24th, 17 03:30 AM

Yes , but he's not saying anything yet. I'm taking a hesitant lets see rather than doom and gloom position. Like I said , under review, not content removed.

Bandit Keith December 24th, 17 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rye (Post 2857665)
Yes , but he's not saying anything yet. I'm taking a hesitant lets see rather than doom and gloom position. Like I said , under review, not content removed.

True, but it seems now a new kind of donation set up needs found

SilenceInTheSnow December 24th, 17 03:47 AM

Yes, this is unfortunate. I've started a support and it was scheduled to start on the first. So what do we do now? Do we need to directly donate through another medium Ai ?

kakarot December 24th, 17 04:46 AM

I'll still gladly support my $10, but if Patreon is pulling support away from this site, the one I frequent from OTK's sister sites, then I'm pulling my Patreon support.

Rye December 24th, 17 04:56 AM

We could keep the site alive with a kind of self promotion thing with the notifications and how much we need using the old donation system to collect them. Not ideal but it's something

HRE superfunnel December 24th, 17 09:42 AM

Wouldn't it make sense to cut out the other sites and stick to OTK and dpa?

Rye December 24th, 17 03:40 PM

From what AI said over on OTK the more sites isn't the issue , just the server cost as a whole. The domain names are a very small cost. OTK is the main site and it does take up half of the resources. Besides that's like Furry AI and Yaoi AI. Not as popular but we'd be annoyed if otk said we should be cut so I don't think its a question of number of sites.