Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Just showing love though caring. (Private with Sassy_world900) (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22923)

AlternateCaregiver February 7th, 16 04:23 AM

Just showing love though caring. (Private with Sassy_world900)

Jack sighs as he shops at the mall hoping to find a gift to cheer up his girlfriend. She has been down on herself ever since they moved and since she's not going to college anymor. As he walks, he stops by a book stand and looks around. He notices a therapy book. "This does look interesting..." He said looking bough it. He sees some ideas and he's interested. "I gues we can try that." He said, thinking its ideas sound alright. He brought the book and then some supplies...

Sassy_World900 February 7th, 16 04:31 AM

Kairi was sitting on the couch at the house she was currently living with her wonderful boyfriend. Through out her high school life she had worked hard to get into the college of her dreams. She got good grade and joined good clubs, but it was all for nothing. She got a rejection letter. That shattered her heart, but she at least has a job, more like had. Soon after that she was fired from her job as well. She had tried to get back out there but she was getting nowhere. As the days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. She had became quite depress.

Kairi rarely left the house. She was either on the couch or in bed for days. She never talks to her friends and just tells them she was busy. Right now she felt like Jack was now going to tell her that he is going to break up with her. The one person she still cares for. She had tried to bottle her depression but nothing worked and it was getting worse. She lays on the couch, facing the cushion in the quiet. Sniffling and whimpering.

AlternateCaregiver February 7th, 16 06:29 PM

Jack soon returns home with the supplies. 'I hope she won't hate me for suggesting this.' He thinks as he carries some bags inside. "Kairi I'm hone!" He shouts to her, wherever she may be in the house. He puts the bags down in the kitchen and walks into the living room. "Kairi can I talk to you... It's important." He calls for her.

(Sorry I'm late I just noticed you replied.

Sassy_World900 February 7th, 16 06:40 PM

((It's fine))

He heard Jack calling her out, but she had no energy to welcome him back. He just wanted to sleep away, but then he tells her that they needed to talk for it was important. Thinking this was it, he was going to break up with her. Though she was not going to be all that surprise. He is such a loving and caring man, it's no wonder he wouldn't want to be with a loser like her. She sits up and made room for him on the couch. "So...wha-what do you want to talk about?" she asked in a soft, almost whispering tone. Moving some of her long black hair away from face and tuck it behind her ear. She looked like she was about to cry.

AlternateCaregiver February 7th, 16 06:46 PM

"Now Kairi I feel you haven't been yourself, some stuff has been going on and it hasn't been so easy for you. Now I don't like you like this, all depressed and sad." Jack tells her as he pets her hair. "So I found something that could help, although I doubt you will like it..." He said as he goes to the kitchen to pick up the book and diapers.

Sassy_World900 February 7th, 16 06:53 PM

In her chest it felt like her heart was breaking. She knew she was not her usually cheerful self as of late and has been really depress. Even when he petted her hair, which she loves the affection, she did not smile. When he mention he found something that could help, she had a curious look on her face. "What is it?" she asked. She was willing to do anything if it meant he would not leave her. Watching he leave for a moment, only to come back with a book and some diapers. "You...want to have children?" she asked. "I-I don't think we can afford one and I am no where near good mental state for one." she tells him. Thinking that's where he was going.

AlternateCaregiver February 7th, 16 06:59 PM

"Oh sorry if it looked like that, no I don't want kids... Well maybe but this isn't the time to talk about it." He tells her as he sits next to her. Upon closer inspection the diapers were bigger then it would be for a child. Jack opens the book. "Now this book has this unique method to help the depressed. It tells me that when you weigh too much on your shoulders it helps to go back to a time where you had no worries. What it means is that you should try being a baby again. Nothing permeant I was think about we start with a few free hours a day... Now what do you think?" He asks after he explains, hoping she isn't too negative about it.

Sassy_World900 February 7th, 16 07:04 PM

Seeing the diaper up close, she does see that it was much bigger then someone you see in stores normally. He then explains what they are for and the book. That it suggest that with someone is depress as her, it be good to go back to a time when life wasn't all that stressful. He tells her it will not be something permanent, and to try it out for a few hours. She did had a worried look on her face. Wasn't sure that it would work and it was strange. She looks at Jack with her sad puppy eyes. "Do...do you really think it would work?" she asked.

AlternateCaregiver February 7th, 16 07:13 PM

"Well I figure it's worth a try, Kairi. With how hard life is for you I think you need something calming to you and this may make it easy for you. So yeah I do." He said and gives her a loving kiss on the forehead. "Unless you really don't want to and I can take this back to to tomorrow, but I really think we should try today and see what you think." He tells her. He does want to get her back on her feet and hope this will calm her down.

Sassy_World900 February 7th, 16 07:22 PM

She blushes as he kisses her on the forehead. Telling her he does believe that this will work. She still felt a little uneasy, but she knew Jack wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't going to help. "O-Okay." she tells him. "I-I'll give it a try." she said and wrapped her arms around him. "But...this is just between you and me right?" she asked.