Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anime & Manga Lounge (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What Race From Dragon Ball Would You Be? (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23394)

Liliel April 30th, 16 05:46 AM

What Race From Dragon Ball Would You Be?

Dragon Ball is a series with many interesting character's and races and today I want to know just what race you yourself would want to be! So please if you would place our vote. Please state why as well.

I of course picked Android. unlimited energy, Next to no aging. No need to breath, sleep or eat. Can't be tracked. its mostly nothing but perks

Bandit Keith April 30th, 16 06:01 AM

To be technical androids aren't really a race in fiction of any kind atleast what fictional media I have read and I'm familiar with atleast. Anyway I forgot what the fuck Cell was called/classed as, do you recall?

Liliel April 30th, 16 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bandit Keith (Post 2380312)
To be technical androids aren't really a race in fiction of any kind atleast what fictional media I have read and I'm familiar with atleast. Anyway I forgot what the fuck Cell was called/classed as, do you recall?

acording to a few Dragon ball games Androids do count as a race. And as far for what Cell is he would be a Bio Mechanical Andoird. So in his case you would pick Android.

TheOriginalDL April 30th, 16 06:11 AM

Admittedly an obvious choice, Saiyan. First of all, I want awesome hair. Lol. Although, I suppose I would only choose that if I was able to become a Super Saiyan. If not, probably Android. Because androids are awesome.

Bandit Keith April 30th, 16 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazuli (Post 2380318)
acording to a few Dragon ball games Androids do count as a race. And as far for what Cell is he would be a Bio Mechanical Andoird. So in his case you would pick Android.

I've played alot of dbz games and only very few of them seems to count Andriods as a race then again I stopped playing them afew years back so I'm not sure how many more that has been made class them as a race.

So I think we are both right and wrong on this matter on if they're a race or not,To me I just think they was labeled as a race in those games to keep it simpler and easier .

Anyway I choose Andriod then but of the Cell variant of a andriod as I like Cells concept

Ryuko Matoi April 30th, 16 07:16 AM

I went for accrosian, or frieza's race. Because they look awesome and can top super sayan gods in a mere 4 months

Liliel April 30th, 16 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryuko Matoi (Post 2380348)
I went for accrosian, or frieza's race. Because they look awesome and can top super sayan gods in a mere 4 months

Well to be fair we don't know if ALL of them can since we only have Frieza to really look at since he left his father dead and his brother and Chilled aren't in the offical manga. Frost MIGHT be able to but he didn't seem that strong in Super so we can't be sure. I mean if we apply the lagic that Frieza got that strong becuase he was born with a power level of one hundtred twenty million and had never trained till Revial of F then that logic can be applied to any naturally powerful character who has never trained. for example Cell has never trained he just got powerup's via life draining and absobing so if he trained he could get stronger then even Golden Frieza since he was created with a higher power level then him. But this is all just hear say. Fact is we don't know if Frieza is a special case in his race of not.

AlternateCaregiver May 1st, 16 12:04 AM

I'm not too sure but I kinda want to pick human, they are kinda weak and you had better choices, so I suppose I'm speaking for the underdog here. They aren't just like how they are in the real world, seeing it involves Kai or maybe magic so that's a bit awesome. I kinda wish they were showed a bit better in the series at our current moment but I do think can be cool and interesting with their technoigy and history, seriously capsules are interesting and I kinda want to know where all this magic came from. So yeah, they may be weak now but I'm voting humans.

Liliel May 1st, 16 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky Watch (Post 2380702)
I'm not too sure but I kinda want to pick human, they are kinda weak and you had better choices, so I suppose I'm speaking for the underdog here. They aren't just like how they are in the real world, seeing it involves Kai or maybe magic so that's a bit awesome. I kinda wish they were showed a bit better in the series at our current moment but I do think can be cool and interesting with their technoigy and history, seriously capsules are interesting and I kinda want to know where all this magic came from. So yeah, they may be weak now but I'm voting humans.

Well the humans that don't use Ki but have special powers are far and few in between. general Blue was psychic so his wasn't magic. Fortune Teller Baba did use magic. Popo wasn't human. it really seemed more like the huans where normal but the other types of races on earth had special powers like Monster Carrot for example. I WILL SAY that the human's have some of the most useful attacks though so there is that.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato May 1st, 16 05:55 PM

I think it would be cool being the Kai of youth. It seems like a good life.