Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Sonic Adventures rp: the padded eddition (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26048)

Daipergirl091 July 16th, 17 01:55 AM

Sonic Adventures rp: the padded eddition

Angel did what she normally did and drew under a tree, with the shade and wind on her face, as she drew a rose and the grass around it enjoying the quietness, the tree on the hill brought. "aaah its so nice and quiet here and no one to disturb my drawings." she said while drawing the tree behind her making sure all of her drawings look perfect while making sure her diaper wasn't showing since no one knew.

CalmlyEccentric July 16th, 17 02:09 AM

Then we had her lovely friend, Lea, who was a female dove. She was currently wearing a simple hoodie with some jeans and was sitting up in a tree. She watched Angel draw from up above. Despite the "elegance" that came with her kind, Lea tended to be a little more energetic, which would probably explain why she was up in the tree. Angel was drawing.

Then she decided to ask her friend, which may or may not surprise her, "What're you drawing?"

Daipergirl091 July 16th, 17 02:13 AM

Angel said jumped almost showing her diaper and said "oh umm.. nothing but the tree" she then asked "what are you doing in the tree??"

CalmlyEccentric July 16th, 17 02:16 AM

"I kind of saw you were over here and I didn't want to disturb you, but I wanted to see you were drawing so... I climbed up into the tree." She said before climbing back down. "There's nothing wrong with me wanting to check up on my friend, is there?" She asked as she sat down next to her.

(I was thinking that both of them could be in diapers, but neither of them know about each other's diapers.)

Daipergirl091 July 16th, 17 02:24 AM

Angel said "no there isnt" she continued to draw the tree keeping lea from seeing her diaper.

(ok that works for me)

CalmlyEccentric July 16th, 17 02:26 AM

"That's good to know..." She said with a light nod. After watching her friend draw for a moment, she decided to ask her, "Hey, do you want to go out and eat? I'm a little hungry."

Daipergirl091 July 16th, 17 02:27 AM

Angel said "sure what do ya wanna eat??" she smiled looking at her friend.

CalmlyEccentric July 16th, 17 02:28 AM

"I'm thinking that we could just go to a diner or something, maybe order some french toast or whatever. Well. I would anyway." It was still morning after all, so it wasn't exactly late to be eating some breakfast here. "Oh, and I'll pay for it." She added as she shifted where she sat slightly.

Daipergirl091 July 16th, 17 02:33 AM

Angel said "french toast isnt a bad idea." she shifted a little bit and got up. pulling her dress down some.

CalmlyEccentric July 16th, 17 02:34 AM

Lea got up with her, adjusting her jeans slightly. "In that case, lets go. We don't actually have the drive there or anything. It's within walking distance." They didn't exactly live in some big city or spread out town, so it was probably alright.