Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   A mystery filly for a happy home. (Private) (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30780)

JeremyWolf0427962967 February 4th, 19 04:12 AM

A mystery filly for a happy home. (Private)

In a orphanage in Ponyville a filly was having trouble finding a home as the last three she ran away but it still unclear to what happened but hopes the next family or mare or stallion would change that as there was another pony that wanted her and is waiting for he/her to arrive.

Mardozer35 February 4th, 19 04:19 AM

The next pony that came through the door to adopt the young pony was actually princess Celestia herself, she was curious about this child she had heard of that had a really unknown history and was having trouble finding a home

JeremyWolf0427962967 February 4th, 19 05:41 AM

The head pony who runs the orphanage was wearing a black dress and a bun hairstyle and saw princess Celestia. "Why hello princess." "What brings you to the orphanage?" She asked her.

Mardozer35 February 4th, 19 05:49 AM

"Hello there, I came here to ask about the young filly who seems to have an issue finding a home" she said with a smile

JeremyWolf0427962967 February 4th, 19 05:54 AM

Oh you want her?" "Well she up in her room all alone" "I try to get her to play with the others but she always refuses and not to mention to where she was found no doubt" she said to the princess and start to lead her upstairs and brings her to the bottom of the hallway.

Mardozer35 February 4th, 19 05:55 AM

Celestia followed the woman as she listened to what she could about the child's history "Well, hopefully if nothing else I can at least help her feel more comfortable around others and get her some happiness" she said

JeremyWolf0427962967 February 4th, 19 06:00 AM

I'm sure you can as you have a good motherly heart and touch" she said as she opened the door with her magic and in the room was dark but the sunlight shines in to see the filly as her white coat and mane shine as she was cuddling her stuff bear and hasn't notice the the two or her door being open.

Mardozer35 February 4th, 19 06:57 AM

Celestia looked at the young filly who was sitting in the room wearing her coat and cuddling a stuffed toy as she slowly made her way inside the room

JeremyWolf0427962967 February 4th, 19 07:24 AM

She squeak and holds her teddy close as she was afraid and the diaper can be seen if you pay close attention to see the waistband and around her flank.

Mardozer35 February 4th, 19 07:29 AM

She stopped her approach as she squeaked in fear as she smiled softly at her and kneeled down "Hello there little one" she said softly