Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Kings Kingdom (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35221)

Dragon emperor September 17th, 21 12:34 AM

Kings Kingdom

King was currently walking around the bowling isles looking for something to do as he still couldn't find his dad and was a bit annoyed.

Mr Hoo September 17th, 21 04:06 AM

During this time, a cloaked figure was making their way through some alleyways when the little demon caught their eye, "Hmm, could this be the one?" they thought. They approached King and greeted him, "Hello there small one. I sense you have lost your way, and I can put you on the right track." they said.

Dragon emperor September 17th, 21 04:08 AM

"what are you talking about if your here to admire me go ahead I am the king of demons after all" king said mwith his usual ego and smirk.

Mr Hoo September 17th, 21 04:11 AM

"King of demons you say? I am much obliged your majesty." the figure said while bowing, "I am but a simple fortune teller, and I can sense that you are in search of something important to you. I can tell you where you can find it."

Dragon emperor September 17th, 21 04:12 AM

"really well if you can then show me wear I need to go" king said excited as he may finally get to meet his dad or rule with an iron fist either one worked for him.

Mr Hoo September 17th, 21 04:16 AM

"Perfect, follow me, this must be in secret." the figure said before leading King into an empty alleyway. When they were sure they were alone, the figure knelt down and addressed him, "Now then, let us begin. I will perform a spell that will show you where to find what you seek." The figure then started to wave their hands in front of King in a circular motion, causing a blue mist to seep from them. This wasn't a fortune telling spell, rather a sleep spell.

Dragon emperor September 17th, 21 04:18 AM

King watched the spell in fascination only to fall asleep imediatly on his back.

Mr Hoo September 17th, 21 04:27 AM

The figure slightly giggled at how cute the sleeping demon was before picking him up in a cradling position, "He says he's the king of demons, but wait till he sees otherwise." they said before opening up a portal and walking through it. The portal took them to a padded nursery in an unknown location, filled with everything a nursery could need, a crib, play area, changing table, kitchen area, and bath area.

"Let's get you settled into your new home, shall we?" the figure said before using their magic to gently lift King onto the changing table, where a poofy white diaper with toy prints was folded onto him, along with some powder, all without waking him up. He was then placed in the crib, along with a stuffed rabbit doll for him to cuddle with, "Sleep well little demon, you're in for a big surprise." the figure said as they left the room.

Dragon emperor September 17th, 21 04:29 AM

It was two hours later that king woke up in a poopy diaper since he forgot to go to the bathroom before hand, " huh where am I and where did the fourtain teller go" king asked confused as he looked around.

Mr Hoo September 17th, 21 03:35 PM

At that moment, the figure came back, only this time they didn't have their robe on. This revealed their true form to be a pink kangaroo plush doll with boxing glove-like mitten for hands and a red underbelly with pouch, "I see you're finally awake, I believe you had a nice nap?" she asked.