Diapered Anime

Diapered Anime (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/index.php)
-   Role Playing Realm (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tangled Up in Diapers RP (For me and Neran) (https://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36786)

Ultrasonic16 November 16th, 22 09:06 PM

Tangled Up in Diapers RP (For me and Neran)

It was pretty early in the morning as Rapunzel and Kiera and Catalina arrived at the gates of a strange Kingdom.

Rapunzel: okay where here be on you're best behavior okay?

She told the younger girls

Neran November 16th, 22 09:24 PM

“Of course princess” The two said in unison as they rolled their eyes in tandem. When the princess asked if they wanted to come along on a mission to where Cassandra was spotted, they figured it would a fun mission. But instead Rapunzel had kept them on a shorter leash then when they were caught by the royal guard. They were, in short terms, sick of it.

They had finally got to entrance of the kingdom Cass had been spotted in, and, oddly enough, had been there for a couple of minutes. Rapnuzels asking to be let in hadn’t exactly yielded them results, with the guards at the wall stating weird stuff like “Who’s adult is this?” Their voices sounded high pitched as well. They also couldn’t see the guards due to the height of the wall.

Eventually, Heira got tired and spoke up.

“Let is in you jerks!”

After a few seconds, it seemed like it wouldn’t work, only for the gates of the wall to open and let them in. Needless to say, they were shocked at what they saw.

(I need to go do some yard work, probably gonna be a few hours before I can post again. I am really enjoying this. Ciao!”

Ultrasonic16 November 16th, 22 09:27 PM

Rapunzel couldn't believe her eyes Adults dressed like kids toddlers and even babies being lead around by children the way Adults normal would.

They walk in and Rapunzel looks around more

Rapunzel: what in the world is this place?

Neran November 16th, 22 11:00 PM

One of the guards, now revealed to be a boy as old as Keira and Catalina, only clad in fitting armor with a insignia shaped in a, infant heard her and explained. “Well kiddo, this is the kingdom of Nourrisson! Here, we leave in peace and harmony, taking care of our adults. Speaking of which, where’s your diaper? Your parents can’t be very good if they let you go without one.” He said as looked suspiciously towards the two girls.

Immediately, Kiera rushed to Rapanzels side, taking her arm and spanking her on the bottom much to Rapunzels shock and embarrassment, and the child’s amusement.“Bad Rapunzel! Taking off your last diapee! Now we’ll have to get more!” She said as she took charge and headed towards a store, eliminating any doubts the guard had.

“Hey go easy on her.” Catalina whispered to Kiera. Although she wanted to be more in charge, it didn’t mean she wanted to hurt the princess. Speaking of which. “Don’t worry sweetie, this is just until we find Cassandra, then we can leave.” She assured the princess, unintentionally calling the adult a name mothers would call their children. Even as the walked into a nearby store she didn’t realize her slip up, to caught up in all the adorable diapers she saw, many of which would fit Rapunzel.

Ultrasonic16 November 16th, 22 11:05 PM

Rapunzel blushes at the diaper comic then shouted a little at the spank

Rapunzel: hey!!

She felt so confused as she was lead into the kingdom

Rapunzel: what are you guys doing? I don't need diapers where here to find Cass remember? We don't have time for this

Neran November 16th, 22 11:29 PM

“I’m not going hard on her I’m just keeping up the act.” The look on Kiera’s face said otherwise. “You’re not in a position to give orders missy! After the stunt you pulled, you’ll be lucky not get a spanking!”

At this point Catalina stopped trying to reason with her sister and turned to their ‘charge’. “Don’t worry sweetie, we can look for Cassy after we get you in a diaper.” She said trying to phrase it like they came here to look for her playmate that had moved here. “And we’ll get the toy she accidentally took from you too. Oh! These would look cute on you!” She said as she held up a pack of diapers that ironically had sun prints on them.

Ultrasonic16 November 16th, 22 11:31 PM

Rapunzel: what stunt?

She said confused.

Rapunzel: and why are you guys acting? They never said they'd do anything to us for being different they'd probably understand and know about the outside world

Neran November 16th, 22 11:32 PM

“Taking off your diaper of course!” Kiera said as they brought her to a changing table and laid her down.

“We can’t guarantee that they’d believe us, besides, these are cute and if Cassandra’s actually here it might get her guard down long enough for us to get the moonstone back” Catalina said, no longer talking in code due to them being alone. While thinking about that, she also got some hair bands and started putting her hair into king pony tails

(Taking a shower now)

Ultrasonic16 November 16th, 22 11:44 PM

Rapunzel was surprised that she was able to be forced on the table but soon sits up

Rapunzel: I'm adult I can't wear that! And as weird as this places seems they seem nice I'm sure they will understand

Neran November 17th, 22 01:54 AM

“Oh well miss Adult, this is how adults are treated here, you wouldn’t want to be a princess breaking laws in another kingdom, would you?” Kiera said as she smirked as she slid off her panties, powdered Rapunzel, and taped up the diaper between her legs.

“You can’t guarantee that they’ll listen to you, after all you’re just a baby, or baby status, to them. And if we try and say anything they’ll just say we’ve gone crazy or something like that and think you’re not safe with us. Besides.” Catalina said as she put pretty pink bows in Rapunzels twin ponytails. “It’s not like we’d be bad parents for you, right?”