View Single Post

Old January 2nd, 18, 08:28 PM   #7
terminator101

The New Year is beginning with a good start - I just found a scanned section of the "Lois Lane" comic book issue number 102 intact (Full sized pages, not cut out parts of pages!) which has a reprint of the complete story that was originally released in issue number 10 where she is AR'ed into a baby girl in diapers (See the previous post which only had a cover and a few sample broken pages available from issue number 10)! There's one interesting fact: In page four of the original release (Issue No. 10), Lois' pajamas are colored Yellow but in the reprint, her pajamas are colored green. Also in pages 7 to 9 of the original release, AR'ed Lois can been seen wearing a yellow hair bow but in the reprint, the hair bow is colored pink! I guess that DC Comics did that so that they could say that it was not a true reprint of the original story if people complained that it was just a reprint that was being used as a filler to take up one third of the space of a thirty page comic book that was supposed to be filled with new stories. The cover for issue number 102 can bee seen here.

I have attached all nine of the intact, full sized, scanned pages of the reprint story in issue number 102 and the cover from issue number 10 (Scroll all the way down this post for the first five attachments. The last five attachments are in the next post [Sorry, the system only allows a maximum of five attachments per post]). For ease of reading, I would suggest that peeps compress all ten picture files into a RAR archive, rename the file extension of the RAR archive from ".rar" to ".cbr" then use freeware CDisplay Ex comic book reader (Free download at -> http://www.cdisplayex.com/) to view the entire story (Note: The CBR archive is just a RAR archive with a file extension of ".cbr". Peeps who don't want to use CDisplay Ex can skip making the archive and just view each picture with Windows picture Viewer or any other application (It is best to use CDisplay EX since it has algorithms that correct bland colors and transparencies usually found in scans of old comic books, according to their website). Enjoy!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lois Lane No. 10 Cover.jpg (102.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Lois Lane No. 102 Page 01.jpg (102.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Lois Lane No. 102 Page 02.jpg (102.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg Lois Lane No. 102 Page 03.jpg (101.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Lois Lane No. 102 Page 04.jpg (101.8 KB, 6 views)