View Single Post

Old June 17th, 18, 07:39 PM   #2
Diaper Beast

Just by looking at Hank McCoy better known as Beast from the X-Men one would think he's a resident of this dimension. Granted his fur color was rather unique compared to those that reside here normally... but certainly he could still be mistaken for one of them. Hank had been near one of the gateways between dimensions after dealing with a heroic threat to his world. And was startled as his wrist was grabbed and he was pulled through into the World of Beasts. It appeared to be some sort of guardian that looked him over... recognizing Hank's X-Speedo and mistaking him for a 'Cub' that had been separated from it's parent.

Ignoring Hank's attempts to explain the situation because it sounded like a Cub making up stories Hank got a firm lecture about visiting the Human world and even given a corrective swat. The Guardian pointed towards the main area of the city and shooed Hank off... believing he'd learned his lesson. Hank was reeling from confusion and his strange encounter with the Guardian and before he knew it was in the center of the city and noticed the tavern... hoping he'd get some sort of answers to what was going on and where he was. As Hank was entering into the tavern he heard and made note of the large and obviously drunk bear-like beast.

Hank also now noticed that everyone in this land appeared to be some sort of humanoid Beast and couldn't help but stare a bit in awe as he approached the bar and cleared his throat just a bit. "I'm sorry I think I'm a bit lost... don't suppose you can help me at all?" Hank glanced over at Kumatetsu as he pulled off the T-Shirt... taking note of his muscular form as he pulled it off over his head. "I got grabbed by this weird Guard or something and lectured to find my parents." Hank rubbed the back of his head... but left out the firm swat to his backside. "Umm... is he alright?" Hank asked the bartender about the obviously drunk Kumatetsu.