View Single Post

Old June 17th, 18, 08:40 PM   #3
GouhinSonix

"What do you mean you're lost? You're in the capital, of course... You're sober, right?", the bartender thought that Hank might be also drunk, not very uncommon given that it was already too late. "A guardian? Your parents...? But you're obviously not a child...", the bartender said while pointed Hank with his finger. "However, your fur color and overall musculature is really exotic, i've gotta say...", the bartender wondered for a minute but Hank was not really that different than the rest given the fact that there were a lot of species out there.

Then Hank asked about Kumatetsu. "Him? Yeah, "our future lord" is alright, just drunk as usual on friday nights. He's a bit trobulesome, but don't bother him and it will be all right", the bartender told Hank.

Just when Kumatetsu finished getting his shirt off he saw a strage looking blue monster that he had never seen before. "Hmm?", Beast glanced to Hank at the eyes, he was curious.

Kumatetsu approached to where Hank was standing, he drank a bit more than he should so even walking was a bit tedious for him. When he was near to where Hank was standing, he overstepped a bit and positioned next to Hank.

Kumatetsu squinted his eyes a little bit and started examining Hank. He noticed how he was also almost barely clothed, "Ha! Another man who likes parties i see? Say, where are you from? I've never seen someone like you, so blue and all...", Kumatetsu smiled at Hank while asking.

He then looked down at him and closely centered his vision at his X-Speedo and added: "And what's with that fundoshi you're wearing? It's so weird...! *hiccup*", Kumatetsu sure was friendly when he was not sober. "See? Mine is just simply white, like a true master should wear!", Kumatetsu showed a bit of his fundoshi before putting his pants up again.

"Enough Kumatetsu! Don't remove more of your clothes and please stop bothering my clients!", the bartender said angrily to Hank.

"Ya'know? You remind me a bit of myself! Maybe we can train together someday! How are you with the sword?", Kumatetsu was fascinated with this new specimen. He probably just wanted someone to be since both of his close friends gone home early today instead of partying all night with Kumatetsu. He placed his elbow on Hank's shoulder while he heard him anwser.