View Single Post

Old August 9th, 18, 04:59 PM   #83
Fluffybuttwannabe
Waddling since New Years 2012

Damian's painful lesson wasn't over yet. As he crashed into the metal beam, he caused it to lean forward, bumping into another beam, and causing it lean, triggering a domino effect throughout the building that eventually went back around and caused a metal beam to come falling towards Damian's front, as well as causing the beam Damian was currently on to lean far enough forward that it began to slid off the metal cables holding it up.

The kids were completely unaware of this happening, and instead were focusing on the game.

"Did you hear someone talking to us a second ago," One asked, rubbing the side of his head.

"Nah, must have just been some stupid bird. Now, play ball," his friend cheered, tossing another baseball towards his friend, who then proceeded to hit it hard with the bat, sending it flying through the air.

-------------

Superman's suit may be fireproof but that was only because it was designed with Kryptoan fabric. Jon's suit was a costume his mom made and while Jon may be fireproof, his clothes certainly weren't. He was so focused on searching for the girl, that he didn't realize his cape and pants were on fire until they had already spread all over. "Gahh, hot hot," He shouted, reaching down and quickly patting his pants and cape, blowing on them. He managed to salvage most of it, but his cape now had some big missing pieces, and the back of his pants were completely gone, exposing his Wonder Woman Underoos every time his kept blew back.

Groaning, he continued to search the building, trying to find some sign of her. "Tina," He shouted loudly. "Cry out if you can hear me, I'm here to save you."
Meet my three favorite characters; Alex is the short and easily embarrassed one with the blond hair, Tyler is the black haired trouble making one, and James is the taller brown haired one, who's always happy, and loves his brothers.