View Single Post

Old February 28th, 19, 08:27 PM   #72
terminator101

Death is just a dream waiting to be realized. Those were the tenets of every Soul Reaper. Yachiru visits Ran'tao to learn her secret for remaining young. That secret was that she drank the blood of her mortal enemy, the Gillian Menos's pet dog. The ones called "Bounts". Eternally young monsters that crave souls and steal life to extend their own lives more over. Yachiru knocks at Ran'tao's door, waiting for an answer. Ran'tao opens the door with caution then welcomes Yachiru saying "Hello, may I ask what this visit is about, Yachiru?" Yachiru replies "Hi, I wish for something sweet! Can I have some?" Rantao answers "Welcome!" "Hi and thanks!" responds Yachiru, gleefully.

Yachiru rushes inside, sits at a table and waits for tea, Konpeito, Wagashi and Chinsuko to be served. Ran'tao obliges Yachiru's sweet tooth and presents her with a Chawan of Matcha and a black lacquered tray filled with a fine assortment of confections befit for consumption by the finest Central 46 dignitaries. Yachiru's eyes widened and lit up. She wastes no time nomming down the sweets in between tiny sips of the fine tea sweetened with Konpeito. Ran'tao says "I'm glad that you enjoy the sweets, dear. Was there any other purpose for your visit?" Yahiru quickly swallows the last