View Single Post

Old June 23rd, 21, 02:10 AM   #4
DumbDorkDweeb

Bumping this in case anyone is still interested as I never actually did the original ideas I had, speaking of I have a new one.

4.) Based on something I wrote on writing.com, there’s a new policy at the Xavier institute regarding younger students having accidents, if they have one they have to wear either pull-ups or diapers depending on the accident and go a week without using them to successfully beat the potty chart system to graduate to normal underwear again, some of the younger students thought it was unfair that it didn’t apply to the older students, the teachers begrudgingly applied it, not expecting anyone to actually use it. Enter X-23, straight from the facility and used to hard schedules and punishments she’s used to having specific times to go to the bathroom, she doesn’t realise she can just ask and has an accident in class one day, being forced into diapers, she then continues to fail to beat the system and gets continually more incontinent and made fun of as the RP goes on.

If anyone is interested please let me know

Last edited by DumbDorkDweeb; June 23rd, 21 at 02:16 AM..