View Single Post

Old May 11th, 23, 11:21 PM   #5
Baby Avenger

Ruby jumped a bit and turned around as the door was opened and her eyes widened in horror as she saw Pyrrha and Yang enter the room and by the looks on there faces they obviously saw the computer. "Aw crap" she muttered and ran and unplugged it and looked at Neo. "I thought you were going to lock the door" she started blushing and looked at Pyrrha and Yang and took a deep breath. "Ok we can explain you see Neo and I have a desire to be treated like overgrown baby's which is Adult baby diaper lover or ABDL for short"

Ruby's legs started shaking and tears started to form in her eyes as this was a very humiliating situation to be in the girl just wanted to curl into a ball and cry. "We both are looking for mommy's to take care of us and stuff cause having responsibility's suck you two probably thinks we are freaks right?

Pyrrha still in shock was still listening to everything but she still couldn't believe it however the second she saw both girls upset she looked at yang then back at Ruby and Neo and decided to take the lead. "No No we don't think you are girls are freaks at all were just shocked is all...as I never heard of adult wanting to be treated like baby's until now"

Pyrrha went up to Neo and crouched down to her level and gave the girl a kiss on the forehead.