View Single Post

Old December 8th, 16, 08:02 PM   #2
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Well I know I could fit kinda these matters as the first thing you mentioned is a iffy matter

Quote:
Preferably people who're a long-standing members, and know their way around.
at least for what I use the site for

Quote:
People who are calm-minded, and able to keep a level head in situations that may provoke them.
mainly for I mellowed out over the years sense joining

Quote:
A good judgement and a will to understand and seek into two sides of a story.
my net matters judgement skills are way better then my in real life judgements but anyway I could work well on this for net matters and the other matters

Quote:
A friendly attitude and eagerness to be helpful.
this I'm rather good at just not good at explaining things to others so that would be trouble for me.

Only big problem is I wouldn't mind being a mod during tho holiday seasons as generally I got nothing going on but when its not the holiday seasons I'd rather not be a mod so temporary mod work on the holidays when needed I could do to help out but I'd want out of the mod work when the holiday seasons are over so yeah just saying

But if you want me permanently no I won't do it for sure

Last edited by Bandit Keith; December 9th, 16 at 03:27 AM..