Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

House rules
Old February 22nd, 18, 11:28 PM   #1
Gothicruby
Fan-Gal

House rules

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

Scuffed boots stepped out of the shrubbery and landed on the main path in a graceless swagger. Fourteen hours ago, when he'd stepped off the grounds, those boots had been pristine. Italian leather, practically sparkling as he'd strode almost soundlessly towards town looking for all the world like he didn't have a single care.

"A quick drink," Gambit had grinned when his teammates asked, shrugging with roguish charm as he pointedly ignored whatever disapproving gazes followed him out the door. He'd expected then that he'd probably be meeting some similar looks when he got back in, so figured he might as well save himself the aggravation and make the most of what little free-time he often had.

Two am rolled around and he'd figured "Eh, just one more," he might as well after all right? And with his savvy ways, Remy had no problem lifting himself a bottle or two from behind the bar--on the 'five finger discount,' ofcourse.

At four am, however, that discount had well and truly expired--his next attempt to swipe a bottle of bourbon was met with a harsh right hook to the jaw and a kick in the ribs.

It wasn't the cajun's proudest moment. So, with enough time officially wasted between him leaving and the others going to bed, Remy had started off back towards the Xavier institute.

Home sweet home, and it had only taken him three wrong turns to get there.

A mess of soil and petals followed him up the walkway, but Remy's head was still buzzing too loudly to care; besides, he had bigger problems than trampling a few flowers.

Spitting blood onto the porch, the ex-thief realised that, somewhere along the way, he'd lost--or maybe just plain forgot--his house key.

"Oh, pour l'amour de la baise..." he groaned uselessly as he leaned his weight into the doorframe and smacked his head against the woodwork.

So much for avoiding those disapproving faces.

"Uugh..." He groaned out again and reached to slap against the door; once, twice...on and on in a heavy, graceless rhythm.

"He-eey...!" Remy slurred loudly into the early morning air "Hey! Lil' help here? Forgot d'key...C'mon, open up...!"

Old February 23rd, 18, 12:11 AM   #2
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Storm has been struggling to keep from interfering with another adults life as Remy or as most know him as Gambit do to the man had at a point taken up the habit of drinking, really the Cajun would be in her mind alot better shape if the man would just gamble for a vice or smoke even as she had come to see the man as a soul sibling of sorts, do to both having a history of thievery granted for different reasons. But still having thieved when younger brought them a bond of a sort only one of the younger members have formed with them . Its A bond of thievery from the past Storm even still uses that skills if needed to prevent harm to those dear to her and those who had gotten in trouble like captured or the like.

''Gambit sometimes I worry you are lost to our care'' Storm muttered to herself reflexing on the times the man always brushed the X-teams worry and concern off as nothing even Jubilee who is Storm's and Gambits unofficial apprentice has been in on the worry ,not that the girl could do much nor will be much a part of the solution that will come about soon enough .

As she was reflecting on the past she herself was up near the manor do class in her hand of milk intent to have something healthy and refreshing to calm her nerves knowing Gambit would come home sometime or call needing aid to get back. Thats when she heard the groan and be it her imagination or not it sounded like Remy might be in trouble so she made haste to the door opening it carefully.

What she first took note of was the blood on the porch and her glass thankfully plastic slipped from her hands left to spill and be loved by the cats that come by soon enough as she started checking Remy over for injuries that would surely need medical care '' Really I do not know what you would do without me staying up in these situations '' Storm wasn't being condescending nor scolding neither is her nature unless you completely and utterly deserved a punishment. Thing is instead she said it in a soft gently and soothing tone like a mother would '' I will get you cared for once inside, can you walk?'' Storm remarked yet again caring and gently toned in her speak hoping Gambit for once doesn't brush this off

Last edited by Bandit Keith; February 23rd, 18 at 12:58 AM..

Old February 23rd, 18, 12:56 AM   #3
Diaper Beast

Of course Beast was still wide awake at 4 AM in the morning as he was known for being something of a night owl. Add in the fact that his mutant metabolism didn't require nearly as much sleep as most... he was able to get a lot of work done when the rest of the mansion was fast asleep. Or at least that was how the nights typically passed. But tonight Beast's work was disturbed by a drunken swamp rat. Which sent Hank charging up from the lower levels as Gambit drew a crowd.

So as Storm was trying to be compassionate towards Gambit... Hank appeared in the doorway of the mansion with a grumpy look on his face. He was dressed in his typical X-Speedo though was also wearing a labcoat over the top. Hank crossed his arm as he stood there... offering a critical eye of Gambit. "You do realize this is a school... don't you Mr. Lebeau? There are children here trying to sleep. And you're staggering in here again making a ruckus at all hours of the night."

Hank rolled his eyes just a bit at seeing Storm seeming to care for the swamp rat like he didn't know any better. "I know what he would do... he'd be down in my lab trying to sweet talk some meds out of me so he could go pass out in his room. You need to stop treating him like a lost puppy who doesn't know any better." It seemed that Hank was really annoyed with this destructive behavior from Gambit. Hank glanced over Gambit's injuries to see if any were serious at the moment.

Old February 23rd, 18, 01:16 AM   #4
Gothicruby
Fan-Gal

The loud chorus of grunts and groans that Remy had been keeping up soon crescendoed into a startled noise as Storm opened the door. Despite all the noise, the drunken cajun was essentially running on fumes, only able to stay upright by leaning his full weight onto the antique wood as he waited; he didn’t hear the old lock unbolting and wound up staggering unceremoniously into the hallway, just about saving himself from completely face-planting by sheer luck.

Maybe he would have laughed had the buzz not begun to turn sour. Actually, he was almost hoping that someone might try to stand on his last nerve; he’d already lost one fight tonight, of course, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t still looking for an excuse to shout and take his stress out on whatever stupid, inconsequential thing that someone was bound to pick on. Yet, when he glanced up, what he saw was certainly not someone he’d be willing to target.

Storm. AKA Orono Munroe, AKA the only person on this whole damn planet who had ever bothered to spare him a kind word. As quick as it had come the fight washed right out of his drunken being as he blinked, blearily up into her kind eyes.

“Ya don’ gotta wait up jus’ for me Stormy…” the mutant mumbled almost bashfully, his bloodied bottom lip jutting slightly as she checked him over.

Ever since he’d met her, Storm had always regarded him with a warmth that Remy just plain wasn’t used to on even his best days; while she checked him, he couldn’t seem to even attempt to stand still and was too busy huffing and squirming at all the fuss to notice the distinct thud of Hank’s footfalls approaching from the hallway.

At the scolding, however, those bleary red irises were quick to focus in on the blue mutant, glowing dangerously at the gall of the man.

“Faire chier, Mc’Coy. Not like d’is place’s ever quiet anyway; so what if I’m a lil’ early on it?” Remy sneered rather cockily “Sides, m’an adult ain’t I? Who cares if m’a lil’ late back? Hell, later I stay out, less o’your weak ass meds I need, oui?”

Old February 23rd, 18, 01:47 AM   #5
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Location: Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!
Storm shook her head '' I do you need a caring friend Gambit even if you don't admit it'' Still after that matter stated she gave a gentle warning glance at Hank for being like that to Remy but then moved her attention back to Remy'' Language Gambit as much as we don't admit it this is a school and youth do not need to curse,we need to set a good example and they also need sleep when at all possible.'' Storm said in a gently halfbaked scolding not being harsh at all but still having a warning tone to it showing she will do something if Remy ignores what she said. Of course everyone knows Storm never enjoys punishing someone. Thats one of the reasons she tended to when she leads the X-team to leave the punishments up to another more often then not.

''Now let us get that lip and ribs tended to'' Storm said gently hoping no trouble sparks as she helped Gambit up via putting an arm of his over her shoulder walking him in even if Gambit doesn't walk. '' I do fear this might be the last straw though Gambit with punishment free on this.'' Storm had heard Charles and others getting fed up with this, even more, when Jubilee got in on worrying about the Swamp Rat'' But we can worry about that after you are treated '' Of course Storm had to divert her own worry to a better duty given how her powers work.

''That doesn't mean the medical care will be gentle'' Storm added as she is of the mind if the medical care hurts its better then being gentle as in the long run its more care then anything for it will encourage a person not to get injured as much from pain brought on in the treatment of wounds. She just needs to deem whether to use herbal salve on that lip or store bought treatment for that lip

Old February 23rd, 18, 02:02 AM   #6
Diaper Beast

"You being an adult is quite questionable... Mr. Lebeau." Hank was sticking with his last name rather than 'Remy' or 'Gambit' due to how annoyed he was. Especially given the man's loud drunken status waking up much of the mansion. Hank rolls his shoulders just a bit and clears his throat suggesting his frustration. Especially as Storm continued to coddle the Swamp Rat "Coddling his behavior won't change it."

Hank pinched the bridge of his nose though... since he had his duty as the team doctor even though he was feeling more like teaching Gambit a lesson. "Agreed... this will not continue to happen with your late night shenanigans. I'll be talking to Charles and recommending that you're grounded from team activities until you start behaving like a well adjusted adult." Hank noted as he rolled his shoulders a bit.

"Oh I can assure you his medical care will be anything but gentle. Just drag him down to the medbay and I'll be there in a moment." Hank grinned a bit mischeviously as he started to head for the elevator to the lower levels. "Speaking of medical treatment. I think you're late for a full physical... and we should certainly check that prostate." Hank buffed his large clawed fingers on his chest fur.

Old February 23rd, 18, 02:24 AM   #7
Gothicruby
Fan-Gal

The stark contrast between how Gambit looked from Hank to Ororo was nothing shy of astounding; though her scolding was nothing even remotely heated, the glare still dropped from Remy’s face like water from a pan and left him gazing at her with something of a pout. It was hardly even a reprimand and yet, still, the cajun felt himself flush and dip his gaze down to the floor as if he’d been caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar.

Lord knew why, though; he could swear up a storm when he wanted to around any of the adults, yet somehow it never felt quite right to do so around Storm.

“Not like anybody’s up t’hear it…” he mumbled, though not defiantly as he let Ororo loop his arm around her shoulders. If anything, Remy seemed to shuffle closer to her as she began to speak, though did have to roll his eyes at mention of a ‘punishment.’

“Yeah, yeah, slap on d’wrist. Whatever.” He huffed dismissively. A talented thief by nature, Remy had never had to worry much about law or authority coming down on him—and seeing how soft a touch Xavier seemed to keep about the place, just what could he possibly have to worry about from a school?

It was precisely that lack of worry that left him with enough energy to cast a dark look Beast’s way as he passed. Well, someone was certainly pissy today, not that he had any time to dwell on it seeing what Hank’s idea of ‘revenge’ was supposed to be.

“Yeah? Try it, see what happens!” Remy snapped right on back to the smarmy threat and reached his arm out to give Mc’Coy quite the glowing one-fingered salute “Let’s see if y’even get close 'fore I splatter ya 'cross the room, y’mangy ol’ fur ball!”

Old February 23rd, 18, 05:42 AM   #8
Bandit Keith
I'll steal it

Something similar in thinking to Storm was going on when it came to Remy as Storm could on anyone else scold them and be more heated aswell as not think of a adult as cute or adorable , then again Remy had kinda wormed his way into her heart early on as one ofthe people who is precious to her , Storm somehow had come to see Remy as an oversized child . Thats why she can't seem to bring herself to do anything as harsh as she does even to the students. Its quite thankfully something Rogue understands as that woman has a love at a near possessive love for the male Storm is helping .

Ah ! there is that dismissive attitude back when she first meet Remy ,Granted Storm has her own dismissive attitude that still rears its head at times but she has keep it in check to be a role model to young mutants . though much like Remy hers stem from stealing

''Watch the attitude Gambit I am abit cross myself, so wouldn't want me to mistake herbal jiont rub for herbal wound salve ,now do you?'' Of course, Storm would have such a harmless motherly threat as the joint rub would make the wound heat up and sting but thats about it while then doing what the salve would do just not as good of a job. '' And dear Beast would you please not add fuel to the fire? We aren't in any time slot to mess around when we want the youth to learn during school hours''

As they moved it'd be clear just how wrong Remy was most of the mansion is awake including the youth most having been woke up by the ruckus Remy has been making be it when he first came around or in some cases the scent of someone Drunk

Last edited by Bandit Keith; April 13th, 19 at 12:22 AM..

Old February 23rd, 18, 01:09 PM   #9
Diaper Beast

Beast was also thinking right now of Remy as an oversized child, though not one that he considered cute or adorable. Well... not at the moment anyway. Gambit did have a roguish charm that was hard to deny... but Hank was doing his best to deny it to keep his annoyed frustration with the Swamp Rat flowing. Especially when Storm didn't seem to be much more than as she said... a little cross.

Beast was taken aback though when Storm seemed to consider his contribution to the situation to be a problem. "Seriously? I'm not the one staggering in at all hours of the night and waking the entire mansion." Hank offered with a frustrated grumble... especially as they moved further into the mansion and could see all the kids out of bed in their pajamas just watching the situation unfold.

Though at the display of the glowing middle finger Beast just starred cross-eyed at it for a moment. "You better get that finger out of my face before you get more than a slap on the wrist young man." Hank curled one corner of his lips off with a soft growl. "I'm fast and agile... and also not drunk off my proverbial ass. You're setting a terrible example as one of the quote/unquote adults of the school."

Old February 23rd, 18, 02:37 PM   #10
Gothicruby
Fan-Gal

Again, it was like pressing the switch on night and day as Gambit went from glaring daggers at his antagoniser to practically wilting beneath Storm’s passive glower. The offending finger dropped, but it certainly wasn’t because of Hank’s say-so.

Non…” the cajun mumbled almost dejectedly, dipping his gaze once again to the floor. His temper was far from abated, however, judging by the glower that trailed back towards Beast. The nerve of this know-nothing-know-it-all. Who was he to judge, much less threaten? He certainly wasn't his father!

“But he’s bein’ an ass t’me Stormy. Talkin’ ‘bout me like m’some stupid lil’ kid!”

Another dangerous glint took the red of Remy’s eye as the Beast tossed more insults his way; his own teeth gritted a moment before he pulled away from Storm’s in a haphazard swagger.

“Ah bite me y’bastard!” Gambit barked, grabbing a lamp off one of the many well decorated side-boards and hurling it at Hank with reckless abandon. Being so drunk, the thief’s aim was definitely off but his blast was surely no less powerful. The lamp missed Beast by a mile but the sudden mess of bricks and rubble that it sent flying was nothing to take lightly.

Tags
house, rules, x-men