Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

RWBY:Sugar Babies
Old April 27th, 23, 01:51 PM   #1
Skarlet

RWBY:Sugar Babies

Neo sighed to herself the mute was currently walking along an empty street she had a goal in mind after leaving Roman and her old life behind..well she was going to leave her old life behind but then someone made her an exquisite offer of dust if she broke into Beacon child's play for someone of her abilities. She looked at her scroll typing a message to someone on it.

"Good Morning Mommy, hope you slept well today" It read, it was a message from her baby girl. Baby MIC the two had been talking for a while online and even traded real life numbers.

The mute smiled to herself as she quickly and quietly slipped into Beacon and used her semblance to give off the illusion that she was invisible sneaking until she came upon a room and read it Glynda Goodwitch she read it again and again then pulled put a piece of paper for what she was supposed to do, it was simple enough break in and mess with her stuff that was easy enough as she quietly slipped into the empty room and looked around it smiling to herself as she got to work ruining the room.

Cinder Falls groaned as she woke up and headed towards the bathroom pretending to be a student was far more work then she had originally anticipated sure she met some cool people and made some annoying friends but all she really wanted to do right now? Sleep for 4 days straight. She trudged along to the bathroom and cleaned herself up and got dressed before going to see someone that would always put a smile on her face after her shoes were on she went to the room of team RWBY and knocked gently on the door she knew that the rest of the team was out and that left only little Ruby by her lonesome

RWBY: Sugar baby's
Old April 27th, 23, 03:04 PM   #2
Baby Avenger

RWBY: Sugar baby's

Glynda goodwitch was currently exiting the shower on a Saturday morning as she woman was happy because she gets to talk to her baby girl on there favorite website all day since it's the weekend. On other days they couldn't talk much due to work. Now you maybe asking yourselves what website caught the strict teacher's attention so much that she was happy about it.

Well let me tell you and mo one would believe it Glynda goodwitch beacons toughest and strictest teacher was currently on a adult baby diaper lover's website abdl for short and no one knew and as she was getting dressed she decided to message her little one who goes by the name MIC. Glynda put on her bra and panties which a matching purple (Bra) and black (panties) she stopped as she saw a message popped on her scroll. "Oh my I wasn't expecting a response so quick today she must be excited today" she chuckled and grabbed her scroll and read the message.

Magical Mommy: "Good morning baby I slept well how about you? Your roommate you've been telling me about hasn't caused you trouble right?" With that she walked out of the bathroom with her scroll in her hand as the woman wanted to finish getting dress in her room.

Glynda's eyes widen in shock as entered her room only to find it in a complete mess like her bed was completely stripped of her bed sheets and blankets, her books were everywhere on the floor and the worst part was that someone found her diary and it was opened.

She quickly went and picked it up . "When I find who done this they'll pay" Glynda was furious.

Ruby rose who recently turned eighteen three days ago to be exact was very excited today as she was going to meet her online mommy for the first time saying it was time to meet IRL (in real life) saying it's her birthday gift and they had fun every time they talked so her mommy suggested it.

Ruby rose has a secret she was a adult baby diaper lover and has been one for the past three years now and she couldn't be any happier that's right she found the abdl world when she was fifteen and she found it by accident when she was watching online videos for some reason it popped into her recommend out of curiosity she watched it... since then she has been hooked to finding role playing website's to buying a pacifier she keeps hidden from her team.

A year later she had been on a abdl website she had found an online mommy who goes by the the name Mommy Mastermind and to Ruby it sounded kinda kinky.

She just gotten dressed for the day and was about to head out to vale since she was alone as the rest of her team wanted to hangout with team JNPR for the whole day until she heard a knock knock at the door which she opened immediately and instantly tackled the person into a hug. "Cinder good morning...look I'm sorry I know we usually hangout but I have plans today?"

The girl blyshed hard feeling embarrassed there was no way she could tell cinder she was going to meet her abdl mommy she met online.

Last edited by Baby Avenger; April 27th, 23 at 06:27 PM..

Old April 27th, 23, 06:48 PM   #3
Skarlet

Neo blinked as her phone vibrates in her pocket as she looked at it reading the message a small smile on her face as she quickly sent a message back to her. Neo was so happy that the illusion shattered and Glynda could see her start to appear

Baby MIC: "I actually left him I decided the best way out of trouble would be to avoid it"

She looked up and realized that it had shattered and was looking at Glynda a gulp escaping her as she quickly and quietly moved to the woman's bathroom and silently shut the door seeing that the witch was furious and then her phone made a chime as the dust was transfered to her account one that Glynda could hear clearly. She quickly sent another message to her Mommy. She was slightly worried and when she was worried she sometimes had accidents as right now as she felt her panties get wet as her bladder let itself go. Her eyes went wide as she looked down a small puddle formed underneath her to make matters worse as she felt not only scared but ashamed as she locked the door tears starting to show in her eyes as she sent another message to her Mommy, unsure if she'd make it out of this okay Neo was trying to calm herself as she tried to think of ways out of this without anything too bad happening to her maybe she could appeal to Glynda.

MIC:"Although I did get in some slight trouble today and maybe it'll be harder for us to talk"

Cinder gasped as she was quickly tackled and hugged a soft chuckle escaped her as a smile formed on her face true to her words that the smaller girl could always amuse her she understood that Ruby had something important to do even if it meant blowing her off "Blowing me off after we made plans?" Cinder tskd her gently and let her go. "Alright well have fun I'm sure I'll think of something to do" Cinder was secretly gleeful as that meant that she could meet her baby girl today and that Ruby was fine with it. She gave a smack to Ruby's bottom it was gentle and teasing as she watched Ruby run off she sent a message to her baby girl.

Mommy Mastermind:"Looks like we're all clear to meet up at Vale sweetie, where would you like to meet there?"

She started walking towards the doors to leave as she was excited maybe her baby girl and her could go diaper shopping maybe do something more exciting? Oh the fun ideas that came through her mind as she started heading towards Vale

Last edited by Skarlet; April 27th, 23 at 07:21 PM..

RWBY sugar baby's
Old April 27th, 23, 09:00 PM   #4
Baby Avenger

RWBY sugar baby's

Glynda gasped as she saw Neo one of worst well known criminal's out there suddenly appear out of thin air her anger was completely gone for a split second due to someone like Neo seeing her almost practically naked was really embarrassing right now. She was snapped out of it as her scroll chimed in her hands signalling she got a message. "I saw she was texting someone" she spoke to herself then looked at her scroll and despite her situation the woman smiled as she read her babys message.

"Magical Mommy: "that's good baby as I didn't want my little one around boy's anyway they are yucky you know... anyways sweetie mommy's in a awkward situation and I need to focus on it I'll message you later ok love?"

Glynda sent the message and instantly heard a chime coming from the bathroom. The woman gulped. "There's no way right?" Her heart started beating quickly then she turned pale and was feeling a mixed of emotion's as she read her babys message apparently she was in a similar situation.

"My baby is a criminal how is this possible?" Glynda took a deep breath and then right there decided to make the first move as the two needed to have a serious talk.

Magical Mommy: Baby MIC or should I say Neopolitan since I know your real name I'll reveal mine it's Glynda Goodwitch come out we need to talk"

Ruby released the hug quickly hug. "I'm sorry cinder I know we made plans but..but something came up last minute and I can't ignore it please don't tell Yang about this either knowing her she'll probably think I'm seeing a guy" she rolled her eyes. She let out a sigh of relief as cinder let her go and understood her situation "I'll make it up to you I promise ok??

She then blushed as cinder lightly spanked her bottom it was something the woman always did everytime they hug it made her feel like a baby in a way and kinda naughty she shook her head as she felt her scroll vibrate from her pocket and pulled it and smiled as she got her message from her mommy saying that they are officially okay to meet today.

Ruby's scroll was on silent so no chime could be heard she exited the dorm and made sure to close the door while looking at the scroll and started to text while unknowningly following cinder a few feet behind her

Other students started to come out of there dorms and headed to the airship as well.

Little Ember: ,"that's great mommy I can't wait to finally meet you for real I'm so excited I was thinking we can meet each other at vale's inn & out hotel and get to know each other face to face for a while then go from there I can't believe I'm finally going to do abdl stuff for real instead of roleplaying with you haha

Ruby chose this username because she secretly had a crush on cinder for a while now and knew the woman's semblance was fire and everytime she was done using it little embers where left behind

Once she got to the airship Ruby decided to sit in the back so she can continue messaging her mommy without anyone trying to read over her shoulder it would be humiliating if that happened.

Old April 27th, 23, 09:58 PM   #5
Skarlet

Neo calmed herself down smiling as she saw the first message about boys being yucky before she paled seeing the second one, a look of disbelief on her face before she shook her head there was no way it could be true right?
She started to type a message to her Mommy

Baby MIC: "Prove it" the message read.

Neo was trying to not drop her scroll her Mommy couldn't be Goodwitch?! Neo's mind was slowly putting the pieces together even as she found herself wanting to open the door.

Cinder couldn't help but laugh at Ruby's comment but nodded her head promising she wouldn't tell Yang after waiting a bit Cinder hummed to herself as she got on the airship after Ruby, making sure her scroll was on silent.

Mommy Mastermind: "I'm excited as well! I'm heading to Vale now and I'm so excited to meet you baby Ember. I'll meet you at the hotel it'll be so fun!!"

Cinder sat in the front as she didn't care who saw as no one would believe it. She was currently trying to not squeal in excitement

Last edited by Skarlet; April 27th, 23 at 10:04 PM..

Old April 28th, 23, 11:14 PM   #6
Baby Avenger

Glynda read the message Neo put then closed and putting it on her desk and decided to use her semblance on the bathroom door and had it open herself so she walked in and let out a sigh seeing her ba...Neo was standing in her own pee" the woman grabbed the girls hand and pulled her away from the puddle and crouched down. "Is that proof enough Neopolitan listen I know we are both in awkward situation" she made a hand gesture at her own body as she was still wearing nothing but a bra panties then pointed at Neo's soaked pants.

She took Neo's hand and they walked out of the bathroom together Glynda used her semblance once more to get herself dressed quickly. "You know I'm very greatful for my semblance" she chuckled then without a warning pulled Neo's pants and panties down completely.

Ember: I'm heading to vale at the moment to mommy I can't wait to do Abdl stuff for real I know I've been abdl for a few years but I never had the courage to do anything at all because I was scared of being caught and I didn't want my family to know I would of died of embarrassment if they did though "

A teenage boy who was sitting beside cinder was blushing as hee found her very attractive but he saw she was texting someone and wanted to know if she already had a boyfriend so he tried to be snaky by slowly take a look at her scroll

Ruby started to squirm a bit as she was getting closer to vale and meeting her mommy plus she felt the need to pee. "You can't be serious bladder I haven't had breakfast yet she whined. "It's probably because all that water I drank yesterday"

Old April 29th, 23, 01:20 AM   #7
Skarlet

Neo stared at Glynda a bit confused as the door magically opened trying to take a few steps back wondering if that was proof enough as her hand was gently taken. A blush formed on the smaller woman's face as she gently squeezed her hand as she was lead from the bathroom to the destroyed room her face turned redder realizing Glynda had been half naked this whole time her eyes widening as clothes formed on her and then her own pants were suddenly yoinked with her panties leaving her wet and naked from the waist down making Neo move to cover herself.

Cinder noticed the boy and snapped her fingers at him for his attention. "Can I help you with something?" She asked smoothly as she quickly closed her scroll

Last edited by Skarlet; April 29th, 23 at 01:35 AM..

Old May 2nd, 23, 04:09 PM   #8
Baby Avenger

Glynda couldn't help but chuckle seeing Neo''s reaction as she helped the girl step out of her wet clothes. "Oh come on now were both girls here sweetie you've got nothing I've seen before" she stood up and went to her closet and opened it and pulled out a pack of Pink adult diapers that had little panda bears as a design followed by changing supplies. "I know it's surprising that I've already have supplies huh? Well believe me or not the children here at beacon still have accidents every now and then"" she said as she saw that Neo''s surprised face. "And I know you are curious about who has accidents well... I'm not going to expose them so don't ask"

Glynda put the changing supplies on the ground and crouched down to Neo''s height. "Alright I'm just going to clean you up with some baby wipes and put you in a diaper for now as I can't have my dorm smelling like baby powder and have someone be suspicious plus we need to talk" she then frowned. "And then I'll giving you a spanking as a punishment for all this" she made a hand gesture to her dirty room.

The boy jumped a bit as he didn't think he would get immediately caught and started blushing. "Ohhh...sorry my curiosity got the best of me I was wondering if you were texting your boyfriend?

Emerald who was back at beacon was laying in her bed was feeling bored as there wasn't anything to do she let out a sigh thinking of cinder. "I still can't believe the most well known criminal and my best friend as an abdl fetish" she whispered to herself remembering last year when cinder came out about it saying she couldn't hide it anymore.

"And now she found a little one of her own and now I'm wondering if I'll be apart of there life and it better not be some perverted boy" emerald growled at the thought and decided to text cinder.

Emerald: "hey cinder? Have you met this Ember person yet? Is it a girl? I hope so because if it's a boy I'm going to do something that I won't regret"

Old May 2nd, 23, 10:18 PM   #9
Skarlet

There was confusion in Neo's face as well as slight embarrassment as she slowly removed her hands from her crotch realizing after what Glynda had told her that she was in fact correct that didn't make it any less embarrassing though as her eyes went wide as she saw the diapers her eyes lit up a bit before she quickly looked away, she always wanted to try diapers out with her mommy but this wasn't at all how she expected their first meeting to go. She definitely wanted to know who the people but being quickly shut down made her pout adorably. Neo looked at her confused when she was going to be punished with a spanking using her semblance to form a card which read "What's a spanking?" The look on Neo's face says that's she's never had one which probably explains a lot as to why she's a criminal although she did look around the destroyed room whatever a spanking was ,it was definitely better then jail time or worse right? Neo nodded her head as she saw the changing supplies and knew what to do as she laid down on the mat provided and waited to be changed a part of her was nervous but the rest of her practically squirmed in excitement.

"Ou it was my-" Cinder stopped talking as she saw a text from Emeraland opened up her scroll the beginning of a smile formed on her face before she looked at the boy "Say can I get a picture with you?" Before the boy had any chance to respond she snapped a photo of the two of them and texted it to Emerald with the caption of "Just met little Ember!" Cinder was positive that Emerald was bound to have a meltdown.

Nora laid on her bed playing a game on her scroll as she started thinking about Ruby she paused the game and sent a message to the little squirt

"Hey Ruby! Did you get to meet your secret crush yet?" The message read

Old May 6th, 23, 11:31 PM   #10
Baby Avenger

Glynda read the card and raised an eyebrow in confusion as she assumed everyone knew what a spanking was it looks like her baby girl is going to experience lot's of new things.... that's if Neo still wants her as a mommy after there talk. "You'll find out in a minute sweetie" she grabbed Neo's legs and lifted the girls butt into the air and grabbed a few baby wipes and started to clean her up. "Hey stop squirming little one" she couldn't help but laugh a bit.

After she was done Glynda threw the baby wipes away and grabbed a diaper from the pack and unfolded it "you know it's kinda funny id never thought I'd be diapering a criminal it's strange" she placed the diaper under Neo and laid the girl on the sift padding. "Lastly the baby powder" she grabbed the container and poured some on the girls privates then brought up the diaper between the girls legs and tapped it nice and secure "all done"

Glynda stood up and went and sat on the bed and patted her legs "come lay on my lap I'm going to show you what a spanking is"

Emerald looked at the photo cinder sent and immediately turned pale then immediately got angry "this is why you can't trust people on the internet especially ones behind a screen all day" the woman growled.

Emerald: Ember is a guy cinder what the hell?? Why is he using a girls name and I will not be helping you take care of him especially his his diaper changes"

The teenager was starting to feel uncomfortable as cinder forced him to take a picture with her so he got up and went to go sit somewhere else

Ruby started to blush as she read Nora's message "Nora your so lucky your not here right now" she pouted.

Ruby: Nora I'm meeting my mommy for the first time and just because I like girls doesn't mean she will"

Tags
babies, rwbysugar