Home Forum Tags User Control Panel diaper image gallery diaper fiction Chatroom

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on DiaperedAnime:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Want to donate to help keep us online? Click here for more information! (Opens in a new tab)

Go Back   Diapered Anime > The Creative Area > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

A Maze of Teamwork, Traps, and Torture
Old August 2nd, 16, 08:37 PM   #1
Fluffybuttwannabe
Waddling since New Years 2012

A Maze of Teamwork, Traps, and Torture

Name: Jessica Gonner
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'9''
Background: Jessica was born in the country, and spent most of her life riding horses and talking with friends. But, she soon grew bored of the country, with everyone having the same values, and moved to the city to meet people. However, in the city she discovered she had a bad habit of being tricked and manipulated by others, and soon she stopped going out, except with a select group of people.

Name: Tamia Gold
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Height: 5'2''
Background: Tamia was born in the circus, and spent his first few years watching his parents fly through the air as acrobats. Except, one day when he was five, the wires snapped, and he saw his parents fall to their deaths. With his parents gone, the greedy circus owner kicked him out to the streets, and Tamia had to steal and struggle to survive. Since then he had been a member of several gangs, and honed his skills with being able to get places undetected. He can moved quietly, and quickly, without anyone hearing him.

Name: James Jones
Hair: Blond
Height: 6'0''
Background: James is your typical city boy. He grew up in a busy, but good neighborhood, and went to a good school. He graduated highschool near the top of his class and now attends a high-end university, studying Math and Science. He may seem normal, however deep inside he has a few dark secrets. He has a love of diapers, as well as a humiliation and pain. He has never told about it, and kept it to himself, leaving his fantasies unfulfilled.
Meet my three favorite characters; Alex is the short and easily embarrassed one with the blond hair, Tyler is the black haired trouble making one, and James is the taller brown haired one, who's always happy, and loves his brothers.

Old August 2nd, 16, 09:14 PM   #2
TheOriginalDL
Funny Valentine-D4C

Name: Dahlia Smith
Eyes: Light Green
Hair: Blond
Height: 5'6"
Background: Dahlia born to a wealthy family that had little moral values. She was taught that to get life, she had to do whatever she could to get to the very top. Lying, cheating, tricking...whatever she could to make sure that she was the winner, and that she was the only winner. These teaching have left her with a very sneaky mindset, always thinking of ways to screw people over while benefiting herself. She cares little for friendship, seeing as how friendship usually holds people back in her opinion.

Name: David Pride
Height: 6'2"
Background: David grew up with his family in the woods, separated from the city he lived nearby. He was home-schooled, and although he did have some interaction with others, it wasn't much. He is very strong, and knows his way around physical challenges and obstacles. As well, while he's not the smartest person, he's far from dumb. However, due to him having little interaction with others, and the ones he's had being positive, David has grown to be very trusting of others and is willing to depend on them in many situations.

Name: Samantha Green
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Background: Samantha is a fun-loving college student who enjoys spending time with others. Despite what her personality would make you think, her childhood was more than a little rough. She was constantly bullied, and while her parents did not abuse her, they were rarely around for most of her life. She's not quick to trust people due to fear of being hurt by them, but she will if she gets to know them well.

Old August 2nd, 16, 09:54 PM   #3
Fluffybuttwannabe

All was darkness. No one could move, but the reason for this wasn't quite evident. James felt something holding down his wrists, chests, and legs. He was laying down on something hard, maybe some kind of platform. He felt something going up and down his bottom. He felt it touching his member and his tight rear, pinching it mildly. It was strange, he could feel it going up and down his body, maybe it was measuring him? He wasn't sure.

Closing his eyes, he thought about the actions that had brought him here today. He had been browsing the internet, on a few sites that his mom probably would be embrassed to see him on, when he saw an ad looking for people to sign up for some kind of contest. Some kind of game show. He remembered reading that after filling out an application, they'd come get him, and that he would find out more when the time was right. He had thought nothing of it then, but maybe, maybe this was what they meant by come get him. He had gone to sleep as normal the night before, but waking up here was certainly something else entirely.

He wished he could talk, make a sound to see if anyone was in here with him, but he couldn't. It was too dark, and something was over his mouth and neck that prevented him from saying even a word. He felt so alone, so vulnerable as the robotic device continued to measure and examine him.

In the bed next to him was a girl. Her brown hair was astray and her brown eyes shifting all around her as she struggled to see what was going on. She couldn't move, and she felt something touching her C-Cup breasts. She blushed at this feeling, having restrained from a lot of sexual activity growing up. She had been on a variety of dates, but never let them amount to anything. She wanted to save her first time for someone special. She then let out a gasp, or at least the silent equivalent of one as she felt something cold touch her privates. Biting the gag in her mouth, she waited till it was over before sighing in relief.

Glancing around the room, she couldn't see a thing. It was far too dark for that. Unsure of herself, she tried to fight against the bonds holding her down, but couldn't. They were far to tight for her. Sighing, she thought about how her friends had convinced her to sign up for some TV show game. She thought nothing of it at the time, but maybe this had something to do with that? She wasn't sure, she didn't really read much of the details, only that there was a 6 million dollar grand prize. She wondered if she was alone or not. She could have sworn she heard something moving near her, but maybe it was just another of what had touched her earlier.

In the bed across the room from her was a third boy. He seemed to be shorter than the rest and had medium black hair. He didn't even flinch as he felt the robotic presence feeling his body. He knew that they were just small robots, simply measuring them for what was to come. He had been exposed to them earlier in his life, when he had been measured for a prison jump suit when he had gotten caught stealing. Not really caring, he glanced around the room, and saw an outline of 5 other beds around him in a circle. "This must be the other contestants," he thought to himself, not saying anything. His eyes had adapted to the dark, having spent most of his life awake at night. This wasn't anything new to him.
Meet my three favorite characters; Alex is the short and easily embarrassed one with the blond hair, Tyler is the black haired trouble making one, and James is the taller brown haired one, who's always happy, and loves his brothers.

Old August 2nd, 16, 11:43 PM   #4
TheOriginalDL
Funny Valentine-D4C

Dahlia was not liking how this was going so far. She knew that this was part of the game show she was going to be competing in, that was obvious. What else was it going to be? She didn't read much about the game show, but that's because there wasn't actually much information to read about it. There was a six million dollar prize, that was it. That's all she knew. If she knew that this was what she was going to have to go through before signing up, she would have definitely chosen not to participate.

As she felt something cold and metallic run up her legs and towards her privates, she thought about why she had signed up. Being rich already, it definitely wasn't so that she could get the prize money. No, what she wanted was the fame that came with winning a game show. This fame was short-lives, yes, but it was fake nonetheless. She would prove that she was superior to all of the other contestants on the show, which was all that she really wanted. Was this a wicked goal and did it make her a terrible person? Maybe, but it's not like she cared. Being at the top was her number one priority, and it would most certainly stay that way.

Across from Dahlia was David, who was completely unsure of what to make of this situation. Was this part of the game show that he was participating in? He didn't know, and he was unable to ask since he was gagged. He attempted to look around, but even if he could turn his head much to see, the darkness made it quite nearly impossible to actually see what was in here. He could definitely feel things though, like this small metal thing that was currently and uncomfortably checking out his crotch...

David did not actually want to participate in this game show for any kind of prizes. In fact, he didn't actually know what the prize for this was. All that he wanted to do was meet people and experience new things. At the moment he certainly was experiencing a new thing...sadly, this new thing wasn't exactly as fun as he expected it would be. For now, he would just need to wait until someone comes and tells him what he would need to do.

Samantha wasn't exactly having the best day at the moment. First, one of her friends signed her up for a game show without her permission or wanting to do so. Then, she was apparently kidnapped for the game show without any input from her. And now she was laying down on a table, being felt up and down by something she couldn't see. She knew that there were other people on the room, the muffled sounds of them trying to speak through their gags giving them away.

Overall, this was just horrible. She was hoping to have some fun on this show and get to meet some nice people and have fun times, but at the moment this seemed unlikely. All she could hope for was that this would stop soon and that the actual game would start...whatever it actually turns out to be.

Old August 3rd, 16, 02:05 AM   #5
Fluffybuttwannabe

Time passed, it could have been an hour, it could have been a minute, but soon all six felt something strange being pulled over their chests. It felt like a shirt, but it was very tight and form fitting, almost like latex, but less stiff. Then, they could feel themselves being moved, the platforms they were on began to spin and come to life, moving them in some unknown direction into more darkness. This continued for some time with the platforms spinning and speeding up at parts, and making sharp turns almost randomly. Then, after what felt like forever, they finally came back together in a circle.

Suddenly lights came blasting on, blinding all 6 of them for a minute. As they struggled to regain their sense of vision, a loud obnioxious noise began to echo through the room they were in. They were in a strange circular room, almost plastic looking room. There were three very small doors in this room, all as far apart from each other possible. There was a red door, a green door, and a blue door. As there vision cleared, they could see each other again. They were all completely naked, except for a tight shirt on each of their chests. James and Dahlia were wearing blue shirts, Jessica and David were wearing green, and Tamia and Samantha were wearing red.

"Welcome contestants to another amazing episode of "The Maze." I'm your host, and I'll be guiding you on how to get started to potentially win that million dollar grand prize. As you may have noticed, you are each wearing a colored shirt. Please go meet up with the other player wearing the same color. They will be your partner, and your support tonight as you race to complete the maze and win."

Tamia blinked his eyes and looked down at his red shirt. He tugged at it, and saw it come back to him. "Odd," He pondered, before looking around and spotting a black haired girl with brown eyes wearing the same colored shirt. Feeling a little awkward, but determined to win, he went towards her, his hands going down to cover up his privates. He felt exposed and vulnerable, two feelings he detested more than anything. Blushing, he said, "I guess your with me. I'm Tamia, what's your name?"

James grinned when he saw his blue shirt. "Yeah, Blue shirt," He cheered, smiling as he stood up and stretched. He was a bit sore from being held down for so long, so being free brought a smile to his face. Looking around, he spotted a girl blond hair and green eyes. "Mmmm, she's cute, and she's my partner. This outa be fun," He thought to himself as he went towards her, not covering up his privates or his naked ass at all. "Hows it going? Are you ready to win and get started? My name's James by the way," He stuck out his hand, wanting her to shake it.

Jessica stood up, and her face turned bright red. She instantly reached down and covered her naked privates with both hands, before realizing that her shirt was so tight and form fitting that it essentially left her breasts on display. Letting out a gasp, she moved one hand up to try and awkwardly cover them, completely embarrassed and exposed. Though the idea of 6 million dollars sounded promising, she didn't know if she could handle being exposed like this.

Old August 3rd, 16, 02:23 AM   #6
TheOriginalDL
Funny Valentine-D4C

Samantha's face reddened considerably when she realized that she was completely naked from the waist down and and had absolutely no way to cover herself up. "At least I have this shirt on..." she mumbled to herself before walking over to the man apparently named Tamia. She looked at him nervously before clearing her throat and beginning to speak up. "Hello, I am Samantha. I'm going to assume that we're likely a team...I didn't know that teams were a part of this game." she said while using her hands to cover herself up as good as possible.

Dahlia looked at her partner, who was apparently a blond haired man, and was disgusted. "I'm sorry, I'm not exactly one to shake hands with others. Thank...thanks for the offer though." she said. She would have covered herself up right now, but she knew that there would be no use. If they had to go through a challenge of some sort, she was sure that it would require both of her hands. "We're a team now, blue team I guess. We're going to need to work together...oh, but I'm no good at physical labor. And my family...my family needs the money." She was lying, although she put on quite the convincing show...

David looked at Jessica and smiled. She seemed like a nice person, so he was happy that he was paired with her. "Hey, I'm David! Looks like we're going to be working together for this game." he said, trying to make conversation with her. He realized that he was half-naked, and he was very embaressed by it, but there was nothing he could do about it. "Anyways, what's your name?"

Before everyone's questions could be fully answered, the announcer came back on. "I see that you have all met. Questions can be asked later, for now I shall explain the rules...They are rather simple. Get through this maze, avoid the traps, and make it to the end. If you can do that then you win six-million dollars!...It's not that simple though. There are...additional rules, and there are benefits to working with and against other players. Namely, if someone passes the finish line within a minute of someone else passing the line, all winners get the same portion of the prize. If two win, each get three-million. If four win, each get one-million and five-hundred thousand. Do you understand?"

Old August 3rd, 16, 02:33 AM   #7
Fluffybuttwannabe

"Me either, but it seems like it is," Tamia said uncertain. "Well, lets just try and work together and hopefully we'll survive this with some dignity intact. Though I doubt it," He said with a sigh, before turning his attention to the room. He assumed that they had to go through the door with their color on it, but the doors were so small, they'd likely have to crawl to get through.

"Then let's hope we win," James said with a smile. He then began to make small talk, but internally he was excited to get started. This whole thing sounded and looked really cool and neat. He had always loved mazes and puzzles, this should be incredibly once they got going. "So, where you from? Can you believe they kidnapped us? This is all so crazy." He babbled, clearly showing his enthusiasm.

"I, I, I'm Jessica," She said nervously, her eyes glancing down once towards David's exposed privates, before turning even redder and looking away. She felt so exposed, and used being here like this. She didn't know what to think.

They all said yes, or nodded their heads at the announcer's question. The announcer then said, "Well, no need to hold things up anymore. As some of you may have speculated, there are three doors. Each one corresponds to your teams color. Head on through them and into the maze. Watch your head, the doors are rather small. Hope your ready to crawl," It teased.

Old August 3rd, 16, 02:45 AM   #8
TheOriginalDL
Funny Valentine-D4C

Samantha looked at the red door and sighed when she saw it. "It's so small..." she said before walking over to it and opening it up. She looked in and saw taht she couldn't see what was at the end of it due to the small hall being dark and long. "I don't know what's on the other side of this door, but I'm not sure that I really want to find out...oh well, I suppose that we need to go anyways. Come on, Tamia."

Dahlia looked at the small door with a disgusted look. "I'm not particularly partial to crawling through small spaces." she muttered before looking back at James. She put on the sweetest look possible and frowned. "I-I don't want to go first through there. What if there's something bad at the other end of it? Would you mind heading in first? Please?" she asked, trying to trick him.

David looked at Jessica. "We're working together, we need to remember that. We need to discuss some plan to get through this maze...but first we need to get through that door over there. Are you ready?"

Old August 3rd, 16, 02:54 AM   #9
Fluffybuttwannabe

Tamia huffed, and got on his knees. "Why don't you head on in first, I'll stay behind you and make sure nothing tries to sneak up on you," he said, having enough sense to know that whoever went first would likely trip and trigger all the traps. At least this was he could avoid the majority of it all. Plus, he got to eye Samantha's butt the whole crawl, which was a bit of a bonus.

"Sure thing," James said with a smile. "Don't have to ask me twice. Just uh, hope you know that the whole crawl my ass will be in the air in front of you. Just try and ignore it, kay," He suggested, before going through the blue door, headfirst and ready to go.

"Yeah, I suppose," She said shyly. "Do you mind going through first? I'm a bit scared of what might be in their," She said with a shy smile, not wanting him to be staring at her the whole time.

Old August 4th, 16, 07:20 PM   #10
TheOriginalDL
Funny Valentine-D4C

Samantha blushed, but nodded as she got down onto her hands and knees and opened the door up. "Make sure to not get too close behind me...okay? I don't want you doing anything weird to me." she said. After giving him this warning, she began to crawl through at a rather slow pace, being unable to actually move any faster because it was a cramped space. She couldn't see any light at the other end, just darkness for a while...

Dahlia rolled her eyes at James and waited for about thirty seconds before going through the door herself. She didn't want to be right by him, so she wanted to make sure that there was a fairly sizeable distance between the two of them before she went through. "This is absolutely disgusting..." she muttered silently as she crawled.

David realized why she probably wanted him to go first and nodded. "Sure, that's fine with me. Make sure yiu can keep up though, okay?" he said as he began crawling through.

Tags
maze, teamwork, torture, traps