PDA

View Full Version : ABU Alphagatorz Review.

Kid Chimour
March 3rd, 22, 05:57 AM
Now, I've had my problems with these, but keep in mind I tend to make a single diaper last for quite some time. The main concern for me, are the tapes. The tapes and velcro-tips can separate after so many hours of wear and use.

Saying that? Those tapes are good for at least six to eight hours. The diaper is absurdly absorbent, and the clothing-backing is tight. Loosens a bit after hours of wear, but that is to be expected.

In any event, I feel like you're definitely getting something for your money, here. They're so absorbent, that I wouldn't be surprised if you never leaked while wetting the bed in one of these.

And, no. That's not a suggestion. If you wind up soaking your sheets because of what I said here, the fault lies with you. I am simply saying, that if you happen to have nocturnal enuresis, these may be a good option.

Doesn't mean you should test your luck, by casually soaking yourself in-bed.

In any event? These are not cheap diapers. And, having been in contact with ABU's customer service staff? I can assure you, that they know of, and are looking to fix the tape problem.

If you can't afford this, then that is totally understandable. I would suggest that you try out some Bambino 'Karnevalees' in that case. For something approximating that same experience... of course the fool would like circus-themed diapers.

Well, there's my review. Tapes are the one and only issue, and they're already working on it.

EDIT: One of the four tapes completely tore off, so you may want to use packing tape with these, until they fix that.

babyashketchum
June 20th, 23, 02:28 PM
They sound like most of Tykables Diapers at least with the velcro straps. Sometimes they tear off too easily too. Would you say Alphagatorz are better for ABs on a budget or do Tykables reign supreme as the perfect ABDL diaper? Forgive me for posting a question if i am not supposed to. I only just noticed the diaper reviews embarrassed blush.

Kid Chimour
June 21st, 23, 03:38 PM
Now that the team at ABU have drastically improved the quality of the tapes, I would argue they are worth the price. Especially so, as they've recently dropped those prices by twenty five percent.

I would still shop around if I were you, but the Alphagatorz (And Little Kings) are great for littles who want to experiment with cloth-backing. I'm a big fan of how they feel against my inner thighs, so I may be a bit biased here.

They're not the cheapest diapers, but they are damn comfortable.

Alternatively, you could try Bambino. They had a sale awhile back where certain diapers were sixty percent off. And they offer deals like those all of the time.

babyashketchum
June 21st, 23, 04:23 PM
Good to know. Thank you