PDA

View Full Version : ABU Extra Thick Overnight Diapers

Shining Fire
December 14th, 08, 01:05 AM
http://www.abuniverse.com/products/abu-eto.asp

I'm reviewing these. I like them, a lot. The design is babyish, they're thick and comfy, and fit well. Best part though, they hold A LOT. I wore one all afternoon yesterday, slept in it, woke up, and used it. It held everything without leaking, and it still could hold more. I have never found a diaper that could hold my entire "mornings worth" if you will. I'd compare these to Bambino's, so if you like those, Definitely recommend these, get a sample pack!

NikoGardens
December 14th, 08, 03:59 AM
Yet another Diaper I won't wear for 9001 years.

Thanks for the information Fire =)

Shining Fire
January 7th, 09, 08:56 PM
Just wanted to update.. Seems the tapes only stay securely when used once, after that they don't seem to stick well... Only problem I have had so far...

DaGreatPanda
January 8th, 09, 09:25 AM
cheaper than bambinos? these look good!

oh my god $35 for 20? fucken yes! they look soo coool!! i want some :( i dont know how id get them though.

Shining Fire
January 8th, 09, 10:43 PM
I'd also have to say they're A LOT thicker then bambinos... that's the way it seemed to me though. Yeah, they're cheaper as well, which is also a major plus.

Plus, I really like the prints on these. They seem a lot more babyish.

Pyroh
January 8th, 09, 10:56 PM
I really need to try these now wish I would have know about them before I got caught

Kingston Wallace
January 9th, 09, 01:44 AM
I Night Need A PO Box If I Want To Order These
Hmm Do The Sample packages Come In Boxes
Or Those Bubble Wrap Envelopes

DaGreatPanda
January 9th, 09, 01:47 AM
you cant order these without a credit card D:

Kingston Wallace
January 9th, 09, 01:49 AM
SHIT
I Can Buy A Pre-pay Credit Card From Walmart But It Raises Suspisions

DaGreatPanda
January 9th, 09, 02:26 AM
SHIT
I Can Buy A Pre-pay Credit Card From Walmart But It Raises Suspisions

i never thought about that.. i think ill do that. not like it will matter, my parents dont look at my shit anyways.

Kingston Wallace
January 11th, 09, 02:32 AM
My sister is a damn snitch so ABUs for me

DaGreatPanda
January 11th, 09, 03:50 AM
My sister is a damn snitch so ABUs for me

haha that sucks

yubel
January 11th, 09, 04:20 AM
I wish I could buy both.

BabyMattie
January 21st, 09, 05:26 AM
They look sooooooo cute, I can't wait to try them myself!!

DaGreatPanda
January 21st, 09, 06:00 AM
They look sooooooo cute, I can't wait to try them myself!!

hmm.. i dont know how to go about getting them.

yubel
January 21st, 09, 06:26 AM
could'nt you just conatact them and ask if you could send them a money order.

DaGreatPanda
January 21st, 09, 06:47 AM
could'nt you just conatact them and ask if you could send them a money order.

i didnt know you could do that. at least with abu

yubel
January 21st, 09, 07:09 AM
darn it ..... I want them so badly and whats with the credit card at walmart thing????

DaGreatPanda
January 21st, 09, 04:24 PM
darn it ..... I want them so badly and whats with the credit card at walmart thing????

you can buy rechargable visas at walmart. not so sure you could use them to buy these though.

Shining Fire
January 21st, 09, 04:56 PM
Yeah, the card should work, as long as there is money on there, and they can take the money once you make the purchase.

And yes, besides the tapes, I really, really, love these diapers! n.n

DaGreatPanda
January 21st, 09, 07:17 PM
Yeah, the card should work, as long as there is money on there, and they can take the money once you make the purchase.

And yes, besides the tapes, I really, really, love these diapers! n.n

That's what i wanted to know ^^

Shining Fire
January 21st, 09, 11:27 PM
If I ran a business, I wouldn't care how you got the money to me.. Money is money =P

and the tapes thing is only a minor issue by the way XD They only fasten once, but they stay so long as you move them quickly after you take them off... I still like refastenable diapers, but these are still super special awesome!

DaGreatPanda
January 21st, 09, 11:36 PM
If I ran a business, I wouldn't care how you got the money to me.. Money is money =P

and the tapes thing is only a minor issue by the way XD They only fasten once, but they stay so long as you move them quickly after you take them off... I still like refastenable diapers, but these are still super special awesome!

i could care less about the tapes unless they are weak and would fall off after a lot of 'business'

yubel
January 22nd, 09, 03:25 AM
thanks panda and shining fire .

Shining Fire
January 22nd, 09, 08:13 PM
i could care less about the tapes unless they are weak and would fall off after a lot of 'business'

Oh! No, they stay where they are even after a lot of physical activity.. though I don't know many people who exercise in thick diapers, though I did a little to see how they would hold up.

DaGreatPanda
January 22nd, 09, 08:23 PM
Oh! No, they stay where they are even after a lot of physical activity.. though I don't know many people who exercise in thick diapers, though I did a little to see how they would hold up.

awesome :P now all i gotta do is get some money, get a visa and im good to go :P

yubel
January 23rd, 09, 05:52 AM
does anyone know how good tena disposables are?

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 06:07 AM
does anyone know how good tena disposables are?

from the review i read they dont absorb much.

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 12:07 AM
no they dont hold much...

DaGreatPanda
January 24th, 09, 12:10 AM
the only problem that im gonna have is actually getting the abu. i gotta be watching for when the ups guy arives so my family dont expect it. gotta plan it so it doesnt land on a tuesday or wednesday though. im typing this when my sis and mom are in the room :P

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 12:19 AM
haha...good luck...

DaGreatPanda
January 24th, 09, 12:26 AM
haha...good luck...

sigh its the only thing im not so sure of, everything else will be cake once i get them.
i just now the box is a generic box and not something that links it to whats in it.

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 12:28 AM
that would be funny...hella stickers saying
"there are diapers in here."
"these are diapers"
"ooh look at these diapers..."
"wonder who these diapers are for."

DaGreatPanda
January 24th, 09, 12:28 AM
that would be funny...hella stickers saying
"there are diapers in here."
"these are diapers"
"ooh look at these diapers..."
"wonder who these diapers are for."

ugh... no! be so embarrassing. someone tell me these come in a generic box.

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 12:30 AM
thats why i dont order any...never know what the box will say

DaGreatPanda
January 24th, 09, 12:31 AM
thats why i dont order any...never know what the box will say

i guess i could email them and ask. wouldnt be that big of a deal. still ineed the money first.

Shining Fire
January 24th, 09, 02:52 AM
Yes! It's a very discreet generic box! XDDDD

Seriously, it is. There is no indication there are diapers in the box. You should be perfectly okay :cool:

DaGreatPanda
January 24th, 09, 03:00 AM
Yes! It's a very discreet generic box! XDDDD

Seriously, it is. There is no indication there are diapers in the box. You should be perfectly okay :cool:

and when they ask whats in the box? i guess ill just tell em its a new psu for my computer :P its believable. or maybe i could just tell them they sent CoD5WaW in an oversized box XD i plan on getting that when i get these :P

Shining Fire
January 24th, 09, 03:05 AM
Well, that part is up to you... ;)

DaGreatPanda
January 24th, 09, 03:24 AM
Well, that part is up to you... ;)

yeah just gotta make sure no one gets suspicious :P

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 06:13 AM
if ur family sees the box when you get it they will wonder...and if you say its a computer they might wana see it or something...so wouldnt saying something like its one of ur preasants be more understandable...even though then you would have to go buy them a preasant...lol

DaGreatPanda
January 24th, 09, 06:37 AM
if ur family sees the box when you get it they will wonder...and if you say its a computer they might wana see it or something...so wouldnt saying something like its one of ur preasants be more understandable...even though then you would have to go buy them a preasant...lol

computer part, not computer XD they wont care, im 19, they have no reason to be looking through my shit :)

Sayokane
February 12th, 09, 09:04 AM
Sorry ta bounce this up; but wish I could grab these, but can't =(

Have credit card but would raise a few eye-brows if my father and big sister caught me wearing these.

*sigh*

And yes, I may 23 years old, but my father still get's curious about my stuff (he's a dad so :p)

DaGreatPanda
February 12th, 09, 04:05 PM
Sorry ta bounce this up; but wish I could grab these, but can't =(

Have credit card but would raise a few eye-brows if my father and big sister caught me wearing these.

*sigh*

And yes, I may 23 years old, but my father still get's curious about my stuff (he's a dad so :p)

Do they know you wear?

Shining Fire
February 12th, 09, 11:03 PM
Do they know you wear?

I would think not... Though I wouldn't know XD

Sayokane
February 14th, 09, 05:51 PM
My father? He was the one who suggested I continue to wear them due to my nightly problem. But he isn't aware that I actually have a desire TO wear them as well, he just thinks I wear them for the sole reason of my disorder :)

DaGreatPanda
February 14th, 09, 07:52 PM
My father? He was the one who suggested I continue to wear them due to my nightly problem. But he isn't aware that I actually have a desire TO wear them as well, he just thinks I wear them for the sole reason of my disorder :)

No way you could hide them either? I mean say you have the ones you currently wear and these somewhere else where you put them on at a time when no one would notice. Really, they arent really too bulky but they do crinkle quite a bit :P usually the back end sticks out quite alot too :)

erena666
March 13th, 09, 09:36 PM
My favorite, they are comfortable and can hold a lot without leaking. I love them.

Stellar Dreamer
March 13th, 09, 09:56 PM
DAMN IT i want some but my grand Ma woulden't order them it would cause to many problems. *dark cloud hovers over my head while raining on me*

speedcat
March 13th, 09, 09:59 PM
man i need money... then i will try them...

Stellar Dreamer
March 13th, 09, 10:05 PM
HmmMm a job maybe but still i dont have a creadit card and my tight wad grand pa would be checking ti all the time maby i should ask my grand ma hmmm any one got any ideas?

speedcat
March 13th, 09, 10:21 PM
pre paid cards from places like walmart

Stellar Dreamer
March 13th, 09, 10:24 PM
Hmmm ya that could work only problem is we have one car and im said to say i cant drive. DAMN IT (wha i almost wet my self just now...i'm not kiding eather.....)

speedcat
March 13th, 09, 11:00 PM
lol that sux... i am lucky... we have one car... my moms... but she cant drive it cus the seat is damaged and that puts it to far back for her... do you ever go the walmart... i dont know other stores that have the pre paid cards... but if you look it up you can probley find one that you go to... then next time they go tag along and get one... also if you make sure you get diapers frome a place with tracking numbers you can know when it will get to your place to intercept it

Stellar Dreamer
March 13th, 09, 11:03 PM
ahhhh thanks i'll try it i hope im not very brave i al most had a heart attack when i FINALY told my grand ma.

DaGreatPanda
March 14th, 09, 01:01 AM
DAMN IT i want some but my grand Ma woulden't order them it would cause to many problems. *dark cloud hovers over my head while raining on me*

Aw I'm sorry =( *Hugs you*

Stellar Dreamer
March 14th, 09, 01:05 AM
hehe thanks panda I apr

Sorry about that my i think i have a proble with my blatter i almost wet my self.

Toddler Naruto
March 22nd, 09, 11:33 AM
Just a quick question, but can I use PayPal to buy these diapers?

Shining Fire
March 22nd, 09, 12:50 PM
I don't think so... Not that I can see. If you're really worried about it, go get a pre-paid visa card. They're secure to use your card with though, so if you're using your paypal account, you must have a credit/debit card of some kind, hmm? That would probably be the easiest way.

Toddler Naruto
March 22nd, 09, 06:36 PM
I don't think so... Not that I can see. If you're really worried about it, go get a pre-paid visa card. They're secure to use your card with though, so if you're using your paypal account, you must have a credit/debit card of some kind, hmm? That would probably be the easiest way.

I won't owe anyone money with these pre-paid cards right?

Shining Fire
March 22nd, 09, 08:39 PM
I won't owe anyone money with these pre-paid cards right?

Nope! It's like having a gift card you can use online. You put money on it. Just put like, $10-$15 extra on there so you can pay for shipping and stuff.

Toddler Naruto
March 24th, 09, 08:04 AM
Nope! It's like having a gift card you can use online. You put money on it. Just put like, $10-$15 extra on there so you can pay for shipping and stuff.

Don't I get charged like $9.95 every time I put in money though?

DaGreatPanda
March 24th, 09, 08:45 AM
Don't I get charged like $9.95 every time I put in money though?

one time charge... trust me i did this >.> lasts 90 days though. i might have to buy a new one cus im running out of diapers myself and my card is about to expire. but yeah its only a one time charge of 10$ i'm not sure how to recharge though. but the $10 is just to activate the card.

Shining Fire
March 24th, 09, 10:34 AM
Okay, listen to Panda on this one. I have never done it before. Thanks for the conformation Panda.

As I said before though, just using your bank card or credit card is secure. That's how my GF paid for them. Unless your worried someone might see the thing on your... record page (Ack, can't remember the name of the stupid thing right now ><) Unless you don't have one for that matter... Which is cool too.

NakedLad
March 24th, 09, 02:53 PM
Allow me to give you some reassurance, it shows up on any records, and the (plain) package's tag, as being CMHI, inc, their parent company. I ordered a sample pack, told my parents it was a CD, they're none the wiser.

Toddler Naruto
March 25th, 09, 10:30 AM
one time charge... trust me i did this >.> lasts 90 days though. i might have to buy a new one cus im running out of diapers myself and my card is about to expire. but yeah its only a one time charge of 10$ i'm not sure how to recharge though. but the $10 is just to activate the card.

Hold on, so all I would need is amount of money equivalent to how much is on the card, plus a $10 activation fee/charge?

Okay, listen to Panda on this one. I have never done it before. Thanks for the conformation Panda.

As I said before though, just using your bank card or credit card is secure. That's how my GF paid for them. Unless your worried someone might see the thing on your... record page (Ack, can't remember the name of the stupid thing right now ><) Unless you don't have one for that matter... Which is cool too.

I want to do PayPal, but I didn't see such an option.

DaGreatPanda
April 16th, 09, 10:28 PM
Hold on, so all I would need is amount of money equivalent to how much is on the card, plus a $10 activation fee/charge?

I want to do PayPal, but I didn't see such an option.

well enough money for a pack plus the activation fee yeah.

TS_Chris
April 17th, 09, 07:36 AM
Can I get a review on these compared to the original "best diaper," Abena X-Plus? With both offering a pack at $20 a single pack, Abena includes 4 more at the same price (that's at Medium; it's 2 more diapers at Large size).

Also, to OP: Everyone's body is different. Depending on how much you drank during that day, you could've been wetting less than usual, or on a normal day for you the amount of urine expelled is considerably less than the next person.

Toddler Naruto
April 17th, 09, 07:38 AM
well enough money for a pack plus the activation fee yeah.

That's what I was saying lol :).

babykumar
April 19th, 09, 12:38 AM
Just a quick question, but can I use PayPal to buy these diapers?

yes you can you can order diapers from ebay

DaGreatPanda
April 19th, 09, 01:31 AM
yes you can you can order diapers from ebay

um.. i dont think you understand the question...

babykumar
May 2nd, 09, 05:47 AM
lisson litty diaper lovers all i have to say is it is one heack of a diaper

Spirit Breaker
May 5th, 09, 06:52 PM
All I have to say for these is that they are amazing. I mean. I would say these are the best except Bambino seem to hold a lil more, and the tapes don't suck on the Bambinos. But these can be slightly cheaper than Bambino though so.. :P

babykumar
June 10th, 09, 11:28 PM
90% of diaper order services ship in plain boxezs the other 10 % ask if you would like a plain box

choro
June 11th, 09, 08:56 AM
I should test it times!
If they are realy so good, as you say.

NanaimoAnimeFan
October 17th, 09, 07:28 PM
For those of you who are interested, ABU is having a buy one get one free sale until the end of October. If you buy one package of 20 diapers, you get another one free!! Just go to their site and follow the instructions on how to recieve this offer. Basically you're getting 40 diapers for $35. Less than $1 a diaper!!