PDA

View Full Version : I am taking requests/suggestions for chapter five

White-Wind
August 21st, 08, 02:32 AM
At the moment, I am taking requests or suggestions for chapter five of the series "We Love Chikuma!". Keep in mind that I'm not going to be able to add eveyones requests or suggestions in!!!

anifan5890
August 21st, 08, 02:39 AM
The best suggestions I have is for you to regress Ima/Ayama into babies/infants who cannot take care of themselves& regress Naoko/Leiko into little kids so Ima/Ayama have playmates while forcing Chikuma to grow up which help everyone else grow up in the long run.

White-Wind
August 21st, 08, 02:42 AM
The best suggestions I have is for you to regress Ima/Ayama into babies/infants who cannot take care of themselves& regress Naoko/Leiko into little kids so Ima/Ayama have playmates while forcing Chikuma to grow up which help everyone else grow up in the long run.

damn... hehehe.... It's true that great minds think alike... You just figured out chapter 13!!! Well, in away...

Mistress
August 21st, 08, 02:45 AM
I'm taking a guess at your story's plotline. You have certain events and scenes down, but you have to fill in the gaps between them, right?

White-Wind
August 21st, 08, 02:46 AM
I'm taking a guess at your story's plotline. You have certain events and scenes down, but you have to fill in the gaps between them, right?

Something in the lines of that.

anifan5890
August 21st, 08, 02:50 AM
I will love whatever do to your story because you are a great writer with a unique style that should not change unless you need to update it sometime in the near future.

White-Wind
August 21st, 08, 02:51 AM
I will love whatever do to your story because you are a great writer with a unique style that should not change unless you need to update it sometime in the near future.

Well thank you =)

May I also add that it's people like you that make other people more friendly, and make people happy to be themselves.

anifan5890
August 21st, 08, 03:05 AM
My main goal in life is to leave the world and everyones lives better for knowing/meeting me while still stopping have as much fun as possible which leads to a happy/long life in the long run.

White-Wind
August 21st, 08, 03:08 AM
Well, so far it seem's to be working for me =)

Mistress
August 21st, 08, 03:11 AM
An admiral goal indeed.

White-Wind
August 21st, 08, 03:30 AM
Yep

Chaoswolf
August 22nd, 08, 10:50 AM
Ill read your story when I have the time :3