PDA

View Full Version : anime crossover

anifan5890
October 31st, 09, 04:12 AM
the story starts with Nico Robin being kidnapped by an unknown force, she wakes up restrained on a bed, then she tries out what happened a few days prior, all she can think of is I really need help, and my head is killing me. She falls back into a dreamless sleep, then she hopes someone finds, and tells her, how she ended up in a strange place.

mattstig
October 31st, 09, 04:16 AM
I'd love to play along, i could be matt who ate the cursed yum yum fruit, and i can control a person's body, strong power, but limited to one person entirely, or many peoples' one body part.

Daimein Vale
October 31st, 09, 04:28 AM
i would like to play along i could be Amy a young girl who is nicos freind who was kidnapped at the same time as nico

anifan5890
October 31st, 09, 09:13 PM
ok the story is ready, the storyline is an rp that doesnt end, we simply add to it, and the only requirements are dont hijack the story&have fun.

Daimein Vale
October 31st, 09, 09:15 PM
*blindfolded* Wh Wh Wher Where are we

anifan5890
October 31st, 09, 09:18 PM
Nico Robin wakes up also blindfolded, then she calls to the voice, "who is there, my name is Nico Robin, I woke up blindfolded, restrained, and are you ok?"

mattstig
October 31st, 09, 09:35 PM
Matt heard the girls finally awake and walked inside the bedroom and shut the door behind him seeing the 2 girls, amy and nico restrained and blindfolded with each limb tied to each corner of the beds with ropes as they laid there naked, he then pulled out 2 very thick and fresh white diapers along with baby powder

anifan5890
October 31st, 09, 09:39 PM
"what is that sound, I havent heard it for many years, since the last time I heard it, I was working as villiians henchwomen, and I hope you treat us nicely."

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 05:07 AM
Matt realized that nico was talking to him

"don't worry nico, u're in gooood hands, and i bet u have to use the bathroom right about now"

Daimein Vale
November 1st, 09, 05:25 AM
well i do *amy said cautiously*

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 06:30 AM
Matt only giggled and took one of the diapers and slid it under amy as the diaper crinkles and he lifts her bottom and torso up as he gets it under her, then he takes the baby powder and sprinkles it onto her crotch and rubs it in, then puts some in his hands and he reaches under her bototm and rubs it in, then he lifts the diaper up on her and tapes the 4 tapes snugly onto her

"there we go, one down"

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 10:36 AM
"yes I have to pee, poop&for some reason my butt itches, oh well, I have no choice, so do your worst, and do you have anything to drink hmm?" Nico Robin realizes she didnt need anything before, but she isnt in a position to fight nature&reality.

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 11:36 AM
Matt grabs the other diaper and the powder and shifts to the left for robin moving from one bed to the other

"aww u poor baby, i'm sorry your bum bum itches but this will make it feel better"

Matt powders and diapers robin and kisses her tummy after the crinkling stops, then he goes back to a fridgerator in the room and pulls out a bottle of warm milk and he lays beside nico and slips the bottle into her mouth and stays beside her holding the baby bottle and wraps his left arm behind her head to help hold it up a little so that she can drink

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 09:03 PM
Nico Robin drinks slowly, since she doesnt know why she has given in to the will of the stranger, all she knows is she trust the hypnotic quality of his voice, and she her body responds by making the following sounds: blart, fart, hiss, plop&she blushes by saying "I think this diaper is starting to fill."

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 09:05 PM
Matt tilted the bottle up so that nico wouldn't choke
"indeed you're peeing and pooping in a nice thick diaper, i hope u're not too embarassed"
he grinned and slipped the bottle back into her mouth as it was half empty and now she was stopped from talking due to the nipple of the bottle in her mouth

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 09:25 PM
"the truth is I grew accustomed to the diaper&other punishments are on my old ships, I have been through worse, and lives, so bring it on mister." Nico Robin smiles as she finishes the bottle, then she simply lets all her bodily wastes empty into the diaper, and she coos when she has an unexpected series of orgasms.

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 09:30 PM
"silly nico, thought this wasn't a punishment"
Matt slips a purple pacifier into the girls mouth and gently rubs the filled diaper against her and pushes it into her gently giving her pleasure

"you will call me daddy, and i'm going to take care of u, you have nothing to worry about anymore"

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 10:08 PM
"daddy I love you, my diaper feels squishy, though you are the best dadday ever, ohh daddy you have a nice touch, and this will be fun for both of us." Nico Robin's brain tries to send signgals to her bladder&bowels, though it has a limited effect, and her body simply maintains her control at a low level.

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 10:10 PM
matt rubbed the diaper and pushed it harder and faster and as nico orgasmed after a few minutes he went to changing her and got her into a nice fresh diaper after applying an ample amount of diaper rash cream and baby powder to her bottom and crotch, then he made sure the pacifier was in place

"are you ready to be untied baby girl?"

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 10:13 PM
"yes daddy I will be the best baby girl ever, my legs are wobbly, so I will crawl for you, and I hope Amy behaves too daddy."

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 10:15 PM
"don't worry about moving around, daddy will take care of that"

Matt unties her feet, then her arms leaving the blindfold over her eyes and he hugs her then lets her lay there.

"suckle your pacifier nico, and what can i get for u? would u like a stuffed animal?"

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 10:18 PM
"do you have a dolly daddy, I love dollies, I feel sleepy, though I can nap later, and hmm my body seems to have accepted my new life." Nico Robin's body has limited mobility due being restrained for so long, and she ignores the urge to use her powers.

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 10:22 PM
Matt lays down beside his new baby girl and pulls off the blindfold tossing it to the floor and he rests his head against the headboard and pulls nico close to him rubbing her back gently turning her on her side with her thick diaper crinkling and the pacifier still in her mouth

"what kind of dolly would u like?"

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 10:24 PM
"a baby dolly please daddy, I cant remember why I resisted, since this feels so right, and you are the best daddy in universe."

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 10:32 PM
"hmm give descriptions of how u'd like her to look, and thank u sweety"

Matt laid there with his very devoted baby girl and gently rubbed her back helping her to relax as matt had been controlling amy's ears so that they couldn't hear anything while this was going on

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 10:40 PM
"I would love a baby doll that looks like me daddy, I hope we can be together forever, and I have a present for you."

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 10:53 PM
"aww ok sweety let me make u a doll really fast"

I form my hand like i'm grabbing a ball with my fingers in a 5 star point position and some pieces of straw come off of a broom and i use my body controlling powers, that are slightly weakened from making amy deaf for the tie being, but i am able to make a doll, then use other material to cover the straw making it soft, then i find some inks in a drawer and use oher material from a brush i used to brush nico's hair when she was tied down and it it intertwined on the doll's head, and i finally float the naked 1ft doll over to nico and rest it on her

"now we just need to diaper her and get her a pacifier"

i use my powder once again to get another purple pacifier from the drawer full of baby items and i get the pacifier into the doll's mouth and i make it small by condensing it, and i get one of the thick diapers and condense it then wrap it around the doll's bottom and waist, then i rest her ontop of nico again

"there princess, a nice baby doll of u, for u, now what's the present?"

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 10:56 PM
Nico Robin gives her daddy a piece of fruit that has no powers, it tastes delicious, and she makes a fruit salad for her daddy.

Daimein Vale
November 1st, 09, 10:56 PM
"id like to stay here for a little bit and sleep"

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 11:03 PM
Matt is delighted at the offer and only enjoys the fruit that is given first but tells nico as she is up waddling and crinkling to make the fruit salad

"sweety daddy isn't a fan of most fruits and i deffinately am not a fan of fruit salad"

He then gets up after hearing amy and walks over to her and brings her hearing back

"so amy, tied down and diapered, what r u gonna do now? mwahaha"

Matt turns to nico and puts his finger to his lips and smiles giving a silent shh as nico gets the hint and is quietly playing along

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 11:04 PM
Nico Robin falls into a cute fetal position, then she cuddles her dolly, next she sucks her pacifier which tastes oddly sweet, and all her body hair below her hed slowly recedes for the time being.

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 11:07 PM
as nico curls up Matt smiles and uses both of his hands in a fashion and turns the bed nico is on into a crib that she becomes tucked into since he has all control of his power again and whispers

"sweet dreams angel"

then he turns back to amy

anifan5890
November 1st, 09, 11:10 PM
Nico Robin sleeps soundly as the mobile of various fish&ships plays under the sea, and she enjoys the whole experience. Nico Robin's brain has reset itself so she will be babyish for a long time, and her body wont age for a long time.

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 11:12 PM
(gonna haveto wait for amy now nico lol :p)

Daimein Vale
November 1st, 09, 11:22 PM
"im going to sleep you asshole"

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 11:33 PM
matt grinned
"well now that wasn't very nice"
he uses his power to force on her stomach and she pess and poops filling her diaper and matt walks up beside her and rubs the diaper
"as long as i control u, u won't sleep"

Daimein Vale
November 1st, 09, 11:34 PM
i have my own power *falling asleep ignoring his power*

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 11:37 PM
"not while i control u"
matt wakes her up and pushes the filled diaper against her making her feel it
"such a naughty baby"

Daimein Vale
November 1st, 09, 11:39 PM
*angrily refusing to obey*

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 11:41 PM
matt decides that a full diaper won't do anything, so he untapes it and wipes her crotch and bottom clean, then controlling her body keeping it stiff and blindfolded, he unties amy and he throws the dirty diaper into a diaper paril, then sits on the bed and places amy across his lap as her body is only able to be moved by matt
"BAD BABY!" he lifts his hand and spanks her 5 times. spank spank spank spank spank

(can some of y'all join the onepiece roleplay? i'll give a link to the right one, just msg me please)

Daimein Vale
November 1st, 09, 11:42 PM
(matt i think you posted in the wrong thread)

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 11:47 PM
(i did, then i edited it)

Daimein Vale
November 1st, 09, 11:50 PM
*she recives spanking it does nothing she resists power*

mattstig
November 1st, 09, 11:54 PM
seeing this spanking does nothing matt stands up and forces the girl to lean over on the bed with her bottom high and up and he forms a paddle out of some excess wood on the floor and he whacks her bottom

"BAD BAD BABY!" WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK

Daimein Vale
November 1st, 09, 11:58 PM
*nothing happens she just starts snoring*

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 12:03 AM
matt gets so frustrated, but he puts the paddle down and he puts his thumb and pointer finger together casuing amy's nose to close blocking air

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 12:06 AM
(shes a mouthbreather)

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 12:09 AM
(lol)

matt then forces her mouth shut by clenching his remaining 3 fingers

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 12:11 AM
*having tricked matt bites his hand*

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 12:13 AM
(u can't bite me with your mouth shut =/)

(http://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php/one_piece_rp-3109/index.html)

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 12:27 AM
(ok) just passes out

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 12:35 AM
Matt let's go of her and and applies, cream, powder, then a fresh new diaper and ties her down

sigh "so naughty"

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 12:46 AM
*lys there tied but unconsious she got what she wanted sleep*

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 12:59 AM
Matt watched closely letting her sleep

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 01:04 AM
(im on your crew)
*appears dead*

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 01:05 AM
(i know)
i use my power to move through your body and feel that u're still alive so i sit down in a chair and watch u as nico sleeps in her diaper in the crib that u don't know is beside u

anifan5890
November 2nd, 09, 01:07 AM
(Im on on Matts crew as a devil fruit user) Nico Robin sleeps deeply so she doesnt hear anything, since she tunes the world out when not awake, and she has happy dreams of always being Matts baby.

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 03:21 AM
i wake up restrained

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 06:39 AM
Matt realizes that amy wakes up

"well baby did u have a nice nap?"

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 09:44 AM
*tries to resist* yes i did A-a-dada *failing*

anifan5890
November 2nd, 09, 10:49 AM
Nico Robin wakes up later with a slowly filling diaper, then she calls for Daddy Matt, next she notices the crib, and carefully sits up to play with her dolly.

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 11:59 AM
"good good, u're finally starting to obey. does baby want a binky winky?" matt said teasing her as he heard nico sit up with a squishy diaper, obviously wet and messy

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 12:01 PM
"n nn no noo yesss" *resistace faltering*

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 12:04 PM
"gooooooood good" matt pulls out a pink pacifier and slips it into her mouth and removes her blindfold

"hello baby, u can see daddy now, and look over at your baby sister"

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 12:06 PM
*looking at daddy then looking at nico*
"what did you do to her

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 12:09 PM
"i put her in a diaper and gave her a pacifier like u, she chose to be a baby"
Matt then untied amy and used his power to form her bed into a crib

"there we go, nice and babyish"

Matt walked over to nico's crib, pulled the bars down after unlocking them, and he laid her on her back and quickly changed her diaper

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 12:12 PM
*not a baby yet embarrased*
no no dont

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 12:15 PM
Matt taped on a new fresh diaper onto nico and pulled the crib bars back up and locked them as she played with her dolly and he turned to amy

"no what baby girl?"

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 12:18 PM
(i missed the nico part you were changing i thought me)

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 12:20 PM
(lolz, then just continue, cuz your diaper is dry for now)

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 12:32 PM
*suckles on pacifier lightly*

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 09:17 PM
Matt then turns back to amy and unties her and let's her lay freely on the bed

"u gonna be a good girl now?"

anifan5890
November 2nd, 09, 09:50 PM
"daddy what clothes are we allowed to wear besides shoes, socks, diapers, and ribbons, since I dont want to be a bad baby girl."

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 09:51 PM
Matt heard nico but awaited an answer from amy

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 10:04 PM
yes daddy but when i sleep will you tie me up

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 10:20 PM
"there's no need anymore"
Matt smiles as he picks up amy and holds his hands under her diaper and looks at nico

"sweety u babies are free to wear what u wish, just keep your diapers on"

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 10:23 PM
o-oookkk ddaddy i ges i don need it

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 10:24 PM
Matt kisses her forhead and rubbed her back

"sweety do u like being tied down?"

anifan5890
November 2nd, 09, 10:24 PM
"I would love a nice onesie, that is all I need other my diapers daddy, and you make me feel special."

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 10:30 PM
Mat thears nico's request and he snaps his finger and thread unravel from more of the soft material on the floor and plastic from other laying around plastics and it forms a buttoned onesie that materializes onto nico nice, comfortably, and snugly

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 10:34 PM
yes daddy i like being tied down

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 10:43 PM
"well well, u r a naughty girl aren't u?"

Matt smiles and spanks her diaper while holding her

"well daddy will make u a crib and tie u down every night ;)"

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 10:44 PM
yaaaay *clapping quickly*

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 10:46 PM
matt giggles "such a goober"

He then sits amy in nico's crib and pats her head "you play nice with your sissy"

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 10:48 PM
*crawling backwards away from neko* "h h h i hi ssssisssy

mattstig
November 2nd, 09, 10:53 PM
Matt giggles and rubs amy's back

"amy what are you afraid of? she won't hurt u"

Daimein Vale
November 2nd, 09, 10:57 PM
im sorry im just a little worried

anifan5890
November 2nd, 09, 11:50 PM
"I love you Amy, we can be sister forever, since this is so much fun, daddy is very nice, and I wonder if you want to play dolls." Nico Robin hugs Amy closer, then she gives a doll, next she sucks her pacifier, and thinks about her future in this location.

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 01:29 AM
Matt leans up against the crib just watching the two girls play and gets a thought

"i want u two babies to wait right here, daddy's going to get you two some presents"

anifan5890
November 3rd, 09, 01:32 AM
Nico Robin wonders what she will get, since she has all she needs, then she rolls a ball she has back&forth with Amy.

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 01:35 AM
Matt walks outside the house near the docks and sees nami and the rest of the crew in one piece walking behind her and as they look away he grabs her hand and pulls her inside the house and chunks her on the bed (play nami for me :) )

Daimein Vale
November 3rd, 09, 01:38 AM
*pushes ball to the side where nico cant get it and stops nico from trying to get it*

anifan5890
November 3rd, 09, 01:42 AM
Nami is disoriented, since she didnt see who grabbed her, though all she knows is she has a splitting headache, then she shouts "who are you, why did you take me slimeball, and if I find you, you wont like me when it is over." Nami continues shouting veiled threats at the stranger, though she can barely see, since the headache has made her vision squinty, and she waits for a response.

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 01:47 AM
Matt quickly moves and forces her hands down to the top two bed posts of the bed that hasn't been changed into a crib and he ties them there with the ropes

"my name is matt"

anifan5890
November 3rd, 09, 01:52 AM
"my name is Nami, I forget why I was so angry, all I know is I am very tired, hungry, itchy, and feel strange." Nami falls into a deep sleep, though she doesnt know why she was feeling all those things at once, and she simply sleeps it off. Nico plays dolls again with Amy, then she ignores the silly ball, and talks with Amy.

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 01:56 AM
matt smiles wondering why she fell asleep but taking advantage of the situation he unties her, strips her naked, then grabs a thick white diaper, cream, then the baby powder and applies all of them onto her and he uses his power to shrink her down to the size of a 1 year old and he picks her up and lays her in the crib

"babies, this is nami, your new baby doll, but be gentle, or u two will be the dolls"

anifan5890
November 3rd, 09, 02:00 AM
"yes daddy I will be very careful, why did she accept it, since she seemed confused, and tired due her job, she was my friend in the past."

Daimein Vale
November 3rd, 09, 02:02 AM
daddy im getting sleepy and wet

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 02:08 AM
"she hasn't accepted it so be ready if she freaks out a little"

matt turned to amy "baby do u want daddy to change u and turn the bed into a crib?"

Daimein Vale
November 3rd, 09, 02:12 AM
please daddy and dont forget to tie me down

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 02:13 AM
"i won't forget silly head"

matt then picked up amy and laid her down on the bed and changed her diaper quickly, changed the bed into a crib, then tied her arms and legs down spreading them to the 4 corners

"sweet dreams princess"

Daimein Vale
November 3rd, 09, 02:15 AM
*being tied up makes her calmer and she falls asleep completely relaxed* night night daddy

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 02:33 AM
matt watches as amy falls asleep and he just smiles

Daimein Vale
November 3rd, 09, 02:38 AM
*She lies there her tounge sticking out slightly*

anifan5890
November 3rd, 09, 02:39 AM
Nico Robin cuddles Nami gently in her arms, then Nami suddenly wakes up with a stricken look on her face, since she looks down at her body, and immediately shrieks&cries. "daddy Nami is awake, what do I so, since she is very sad, angry, confused, and annoyed."

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 02:41 AM
matt walks over to the crib and scoops up nami in his arms and rocks her back and forth and kisses her forhead

"shhh shhhh nami baby shhhh"

anifan5890
November 3rd, 09, 02:49 AM
"daddy I made a big stinky, would you please change me, since I dont like being stinky, but wet is fine."

Daimein Vale
November 3rd, 09, 02:51 AM
*is sleeping soundly but calls out* Nicoooooo nicooo

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 03:06 AM
(r u talking as nico? or nami when u say asking for a change?)

anifan5890
November 3rd, 09, 04:12 PM
(Nami and Nico is sleeping in the crib next to Amy) Nami continues to call for daddy as her diaper sags, and Nico hugs Amy in her sleep.

mattstig
November 3rd, 09, 09:42 PM
(i picked up nami...........and rocked her in my arms cuz she was crying and confused.........)

Daimein Vale
November 3rd, 09, 10:15 PM
(amys in another crib tied down)

anifan5890
November 4th, 09, 09:27 PM
(ok) Nami cuddles closer to her new daddy, then she smiles while sucking on her pacifier, and Nico Robin falls back to sleep.

mattstig
November 4th, 09, 09:34 PM
matt gently rocked the tiny baby nami in his arms

"there nami, do you feel better now?"

anifan5890
November 4th, 09, 09:36 PM
"yes daddy, I was merely confused&scareed, since I woke up as a baby, but now I am very happy with the changes."

mattstig
November 4th, 09, 09:40 PM
"what changes do u like the most?"

anifan5890
November 4th, 09, 10:37 PM
"the diapers are near the top of my list, then there is the cuteness factor, since I love beingcute, and the only downside is everything is bigger than I am."

Daimein Vale
November 4th, 09, 10:39 PM
*starts convulsing in the restrains*

anifan5890
November 4th, 09, 10:41 PM
(Nami) "daddy I think there might be something wrong with Amy, since she is convulsing, and she looks odd."

mattstig
November 4th, 09, 10:45 PM
(can u explain that better?)
"nami i'm surprised u don't mind being diapered"

Daimein Vale
November 4th, 09, 10:48 PM
(hows this)
*amy is convulsing wildly eyes flickering and losing control of all her bodily functions execept speech* "daddy"

mattstig
November 4th, 09, 10:51 PM
matt walks over to amy quickly
"amy baby what's wrong? are you ok?"

Daimein Vale
November 4th, 09, 10:53 PM
"help me i had a weird dream" *filling her diaper with poop*

mattstig
November 4th, 09, 10:54 PM
matt put nami down in the crib and he untied amy quickly as she wet her diaper as well filling it up and he picked her up and held her rubbing her back as her diaper slightly sagged "daddy's got u"

Daimein Vale
November 4th, 09, 10:56 PM
*convulses slightly less* "i cant stop"

anifan5890
November 4th, 09, 10:56 PM
Nami slowly falls back to sleep, the Nico Robin rolls over to a more comfortable position, since isnt a light sleeper, and she sucks her pacifier.

mattstig
November 4th, 09, 11:00 PM
matt continues to rub her back "what was your dream about?"

Daimein Vale
November 4th, 09, 11:02 PM
"it was about some guy was walking with me on the beach that then changed into a doctor eating me"

mattstig
November 4th, 09, 11:03 PM
"that is strange, but don't worry. Daddy's got you and u're safe"

Daimein Vale
November 4th, 09, 11:05 PM
(that was supposed to be giant dog)
*stops convulsing*

mattstig
November 4th, 09, 11:08 PM
(gotcha)
as amy relaxes matt smiles and kisses her forhead
"there we go, all calm"

Daimein Vale
November 4th, 09, 11:16 PM
"will you tie me back down"

mattstig
November 5th, 09, 02:49 AM
"of course sweety" matt tied amy back down and left her in the messy diaper as he put the pacifier into her mouth and kissed her forhead then tucked her in "sweet dreams"

matt then turned back to the sleeping nami and nico, he tucked nico back into the crib and picked up nami using his power to make her the original size that she was keeping her in the thick diaper he smiled as he rocked her back and forth

Daimein Vale
November 5th, 09, 02:51 AM
"thandyou" *behind paci

mattstig
November 5th, 09, 02:57 AM
"u're very welcome" matt smiled

Daimein Vale
November 5th, 09, 02:58 AM
*falls asleep quickly*

mattstig
November 5th, 09, 03:09 AM
matt goes back to rocking nami in his arms

Daimein Vale
November 5th, 09, 03:14 AM
*remains asleep wimpering*

mattstig
November 5th, 09, 03:20 AM
matt hears the whimpering and sighs "goodness what's wrong with this one?"

Daimein Vale
November 5th, 09, 03:22 AM
*her leg was cut into by the rope*

mattstig
November 5th, 09, 03:29 AM
(how does her leg get cut by the rope?)

Daimein Vale
November 5th, 09, 03:30 AM
(when she was convulsing she rubbed her leg and made a cut)

mattstig
November 5th, 09, 03:32 AM
(but the rope would only be around the ankles, not the leg)

Daimein Vale
November 5th, 09, 03:33 AM
(well sorry her ankle is cut)

mattstig
November 5th, 09, 03:34 AM
(lolz ok) matt doesn't want to put down nami but is also concerned about amy

Daimein Vale
November 5th, 09, 03:38 AM
*she lays there the cut isnt serious just painful*

mattstig
November 5th, 09, 03:39 AM
(can we wait for the other person?)

Daimein Vale
November 5th, 09, 03:40 AM
(sure lets jsut play on the others)

mattstig
November 5th, 09, 03:43 AM
(k, sounds like a plan)

anifan5890
November 6th, 09, 11:58 PM
Nico Robin cuddles up carefully with Nami, then she puts a pacifier in Nami's mouth, and they are getting along swimmingly.

mattstig
November 7th, 09, 05:32 AM
(matt is holding nami in his arms, she already has a pacifier)

anifan5890
November 7th, 09, 05:00 PM
Nico Robin continues to sleep deeply, though her diaper slowly sags, then she rolls over, and falls into an even deeper sleep.

mattstig
November 9th, 09, 11:12 PM
(play nami u goober)

anifan5890
November 9th, 09, 11:14 PM
Nami hugs Matt while slowly singing a cute set of songs, then she yawns cutely, and asks for a new baba.

mattstig
November 9th, 09, 11:38 PM
"nami answer my question, y aren't u freaked out that u're in just a diaper?" matt asked as he grabbed a bottle of warm milk

anifan5890
November 10th, 09, 12:05 AM
"I have always been a diaper lover, I have worn diapers for roleplaying&relaxation, and I love it even more now."

mattstig
November 10th, 09, 12:10 AM
"o wow well then u're welcome ;)" matt then slipped the bottle into nami's mouth and rocked her gently

anifan5890
November 10th, 09, 12:18 AM
Nami kisses Matt on the cheek, then she slowly drinks the warm milk, and cuddles up with her daddy.

mattstig
November 10th, 09, 12:29 AM
matt holds the bottle as nami drinks it fast, then he sets his bottle on the table and sits her up then pats her back gently with her head on his shoulder

anifan5890
November 10th, 09, 01:17 AM
Nami burps until she has no more gas, then she smiles, and slowly tells Matt, "I am happy to be Nico's baby sister."

mattstig
November 10th, 09, 01:23 AM
"that's good, i'm happy to be your daddy" matt kisses nami's forhead and left her in her grown up form and diapered and tucked her into nico's crip and checked her diaper "hmmm nico needs a change"

anifan5890
November 10th, 09, 01:24 AM
Nami kisses daddy Matt, then slowly drifts off to sleep thanks to all the warm milk, and she loves being babyied by her new daddy.

mattstig
November 10th, 09, 01:31 AM
matt changes nico while she's asleep in the crib wiping her and powdering her then he tpaes the new diaper snugly onto her and covers her and nami up

anifan5890
November 10th, 09, 02:14 AM
Nami hugs Nico in her sleep, then slowly sucks the pacifier in her mouth, and she smiles more as she sleeps.

mattstig
November 10th, 09, 02:19 AM
matt watches over his baby girls and worries about amy so he unties her left foot and ses that it is injured so her cleans it and wraps it up in some bandages

anifan5890
November 10th, 09, 02:22 AM
Nico&Nami coo cutely in their sleep thanks to their happy dreams, then they fall into a deeper, and more blissful slumber.

Daimein Vale
November 23rd, 09, 04:34 AM
*wimpers loudly as you clean leg*

mattstig
November 23rd, 09, 04:38 AM
matt heals the leg and picks up amy and holds her in his arms "there there daddy's got u"

anifan5890
November 23rd, 09, 04:39 AM
(I am glad to see you are back, and I am not the only one.) Nico&Robin continue to sleeep soundly in their crib, then they smile behind their pacifiers, and they hope Amy is feeling better thanks to daddy.

Daimein Vale
November 23rd, 09, 04:41 AM
amy sleeps happily but tries to roll over

mattstig
November 23rd, 09, 04:44 AM
matt then ties amy back down but uses new softer ropes for her and slips her pacificer back into her mouth

Daimein Vale
November 23rd, 09, 04:46 AM
suckles paci content then shivers

mattstig
November 23rd, 09, 04:48 AM
"o silly me" matt then lays a blanket over amy then kisses her forhead

Daimein Vale
November 23rd, 09, 04:50 AM
amy stays asleep happy as can be

mattstig
November 23rd, 09, 04:52 AM
matt goes into another room and falls asleep a little exhausted

Daimein Vale
November 23rd, 09, 04:56 AM
everyone is asleep amy sleeps till matt wakes her up

mattstig
November 23rd, 09, 04:58 AM
(i think we'll stop this roleplay =/)

Daimein Vale
November 23rd, 09, 05:00 AM
(ok then but we need anifan)

mattstig
November 23rd, 09, 05:02 AM
(he'll b ok with ending it)

anifan5890
November 23rd, 09, 03:41 PM
(ok no problem.) Nico&Robin wake up, then they smile at their happy family, since it will always be a great family, and the world accepts all the changes. The End