PDA

View Full Version : What Anime Girl Do you Want to Baby you?

Stellar Dreamer
March 11th, 09, 09:20 PM
What Anime Girl Do you Want to Baby you? I want it to be Hinata!

Pifflestick
March 11th, 09, 10:32 PM
If I did want anybody to baby me, it would have to be Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran Highschool Host Club. Nobody else in any reality would fit the bill better than her. And all this is assuming I would want to be babied.

Girl in Very Messy Pants
March 11th, 09, 11:06 PM
Either Hinata or the Dark Magician Girl.

Mystel
March 11th, 09, 11:10 PM
Hmm. this is an odd one but ok. Mine.. I'd say it would have to be Sakura, from Card Captors.

Stellar Dreamer
March 11th, 09, 11:11 PM
hmmmm all very good choices! ^///^

DaGreatPanda
March 12th, 09, 02:05 AM
I really can't pick right now. I'll choose later.

speedcat
March 12th, 09, 02:17 AM
lol i agree with mystal in his... or the same only the tsubasa version... i like sakura ^_^...

SDCharm
March 12th, 09, 02:22 AM
A lot of the Anime girls I know of are jerks. The biggest one happens to be Sakura from Naruto.

If I had to choose I'd pick someone nice like Nico Robin from One Piece. Someone who wouldn't laugh or be annoyed at me for it.

Mistress
March 12th, 09, 02:22 AM
Hmmm, if I had to pick, I'd go with Maylu of Megaman NT Warrior series. Big surprise, comming from me, right? lol

jojob60
March 12th, 09, 02:55 AM
I have a roll of names but the azumanga girls are valued.

DaGreatPanda
March 12th, 09, 03:03 AM
Hmm.. Maka from Soul Eater maybe? im not sure what to pick.

speedcat
March 12th, 09, 06:29 AM
lol maka... that may be intetesting... unless she saw you like spirit lol then youd never get any love... lol out of soul eater i think tsubaki is the most motherly... or maby the older of death the kids guns (i never remember which is older)

DaGreatPanda
March 12th, 09, 07:21 AM
lol maka... that may be intetesting... unless she saw you like spirit lol then youd never get any love... lol out of soul eater i think tsubaki is the most motherly... or maby the older of death the kids guns (i never remember which is older)

That's true I guess. Tsubaki would be pretty cool too. Idk though. I just picked one off the top of my head and she came to mind.

Poesdaughter
March 12th, 09, 06:25 PM
Huh, I'd like Utena as a play partner for something like that. She just seems down-to-earth and only a bit aggressive but in a nice way. Also, we have the comic's assurence that she both likes girls and SnM types.

Most well known anime girl characters are annoying, imo, but then again, maybe I don't read the right manga or watch the right animes.

Backwards Ajnin
March 12th, 09, 07:40 PM
Oh Arceus that's gonna be a long list... this is mostly a placeholder for when I get up enough enthusiasm to put the whole list up, but my number one choice... *head implodes from having too many number one choices*

Mint(from Tokyo Mew Mew): Sorry about that, he'll come back and edit everyone in when we get his head back together.

Okay, here goes...

Mint, Lettuce, and Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew
Hinata, Sakura, Yakumo(the painter girl from a filler arc), Kushina, and Konan from Naruto
Erika, Whitney, Jasmine, Candice, Skyla, May, Dawn, Bonnie (really), Serena and a lot of one-shots from Pokemon
Kagome from InuYasha
Rei and Asuka from YuGiOh GX
Luca and Aki from YuGiOh 5D's
Kotori and Rio from YuGiOh ZeXal
Quite a number of female Duel Monsters from YuGiOh in general
Orihime, Momo, Rangiku, and Neliel from Bleach
Haruhi and Mikuru from The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Nunnally, Kaguya, and Euphemia from Code Geass
Tomoyo and Sakura from CardCaptor Sakura
Misa and Sayu from Death Note(somehow, that's going to end badly...)
Nyu(ditto) and Nozomi(ironic, no?) from Elfin Lied
Tohru from Fruits Basket
Yui, Ritsu, Mio, Tsumugi, and Azusa from K-ON!
XP-tan of the OS-tans (she goes here right?)
Madoka, Sayaka, Mami, and Homura from Madoka Magica (again, that may be asking for trouble)
Lucy from Fairy Tail
Mikasa, Sasha, and Krista from Attack on Titan (once again...)
... and I STILL might be forgetting someone.

XxdiaperjoexX
March 13th, 09, 04:58 PM
A lot of the Anime girls I know of are jerks. The biggest one happens to be Sakura from Naruto.

I disagree. She is a jerk but only to Naruto. But when Naruto or anyone is in trouble she becomes a watchful eye and helps them. I think Sakura would be great at babying someone.

I choose Sakura or Hinata.

jojob60
March 13th, 09, 05:12 PM
which Sakura?

AgitoTheRed
March 13th, 09, 05:48 PM
Hinata, Nodoka, or Sakura From TOKKO

PaddedPrinceling Joey
March 14th, 09, 05:25 AM
Hmm... That's a difficult question... Probably Tenten.. There are other possibilities that I shall bring up later, but I can't recall for now.

anifan5890
March 14th, 09, 05:35 AM
I would go for Nico Robin, Nami, Hinata, and Tokyo Mew Mew girls as my faves at the moment to baby me.

l3anned
March 14th, 09, 06:07 AM
mmm... if i had to choose someone... it would probably be the girl from elfen lied that took care of lucy when she first got up on the beach nude... and had her amnesia :nod nod: i kinda forget her name...

nanopudding
March 14th, 09, 08:34 PM
if i where to pick it would be the paper sisters from read or die

Mistress
March 14th, 09, 09:08 PM
The only reason why no one would want to pick Orihime from bleach would be because of the food she'd try to feed you.

Stellar Dreamer
March 14th, 09, 09:09 PM
HI HI evey one how are you?

I did some thinking and I'm not just happy with Hinata I thingk i'd want two more caretakers Tifa and #18. Ya I'm selfish! Hehe!^///^

Kaitome
March 14th, 09, 10:24 PM
Hinata... arg, I have a ton of others but my brain fails me atm.

Oh yeah, Lucy before the amnesia, lolz. Or atleast the person who took care of her(Elfen lied), uh not anime but Prof. Ander from Halo Wars, Tifa, and others. Man I cna't remember anything right now.

Stellar Dreamer
March 14th, 09, 10:26 PM
yes did you what some thing Kaitome?

DLBrandon
March 14th, 09, 10:38 PM
Lots of very good choices from everybody..

umms... My choice would have to be Ino =D

Zebra King
March 15th, 09, 12:47 AM
Id have to go with Sakura from Naruto

dpgrl12
March 17th, 09, 06:47 AM
Ed, from cowboy bebop!

Boukyaku
March 17th, 09, 08:48 PM

SDCharm
March 17th, 09, 09:05 PM
I disagree. She is a jerk but only to Naruto. But when Naruto or anyone is in trouble she becomes a watchful eye and helps them. I think Sakura would be great at babying someone.

I choose Sakura or Hinata.

The fact that it's only to Naruto makes it worse. It's completely unfair a lot of the time anyway. I disagree with your disagree.

Besides she gets annoyed by the littlest things. I doubt she'd have the patience to actually change someone's diaper.

lolicon834
March 18th, 09, 12:44 AM
I'd love to be babied by the lovely Sasami...or to baby her :*)

speedcat
March 18th, 09, 11:22 AM
ohhh lolicon you are so right... but as seen by the monga sasami may be kinda mean like she is to misao lol but i can beleave i forgot sasami... on that note i think washu as seen by the epp that tenchis aunt left the baby and washu took the best care of it lol

lolicon834
March 18th, 09, 07:40 PM
lol true, but I don't think she's as cute! umm.....yea... :)

speedcat
March 18th, 09, 08:00 PM
ya but being cute is not the most inportant thing in a mommy... now it they joined up to take care of my id be sooo happy

DaGreatPanda
March 18th, 09, 08:51 PM
Eh.. I don't know about that.

x HiS MaSteRs DoG x
March 18th, 09, 10:06 PM
I would have to say Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew =3

lolicon834
March 19th, 09, 01:41 AM
ya but being cute is not the most inportant thing in a mommy... now it they joined up to take care of my id be sooo happy

hmm....perhaps speedy....perhaps.... And yet, I can't help but respectfully disagree....

the_diapered_skunk
March 28th, 09, 12:08 AM
id love to be babied by nurse joy

NanaimoAnimeFan
March 29th, 09, 07:19 AM
For me it would have to be Orihime, hands down. To me, it seems like she's got alot of love to give, and I'd love to be the one on the recieving end. If not her, I'd pick Chizuru Naba from Negima!? Again, for the same reason as Orihime. Plus, both of them seem like they would be fun to be around.

4stray
March 29th, 09, 07:30 AM
I don't normally make anime references, but I used to think Tenchi Muyo's Washu rocked as a character. She could make me or herself look young enough for diapers virtually at will. It would be nice to have exactly the body I wanted.

I'm not into being babied, however, and would rather have Washu turn everyone into gorgeous toddlers for a sloppy orgy (even if it meant turning me into one as well). I'm not talking about just the Tenchi crew, either. Now all the moons are chibi and the Knight Sabers have traded hardsuits for diapers. Washu isn't my dream girl because she looks the way I prefer, but I love intellectual women.

poopypants
March 29th, 09, 03:13 PM
im not rele into the whole japanese style so kim possible is the nearest anime girl that could baby me lol

Backwards Ajnin
March 29th, 09, 07:17 PM
... perhaps I should make one of these threads for western animation aka cartoons. Yay or nay?

the_diapered_skunk
March 31st, 09, 10:53 PM
i say yay to your idea

Ashkandar
April 1st, 09, 01:08 AM
Ruby, Rosario + Vampire

Me : This time your a babysitter?

Ruby : Yes, many many things have happened *dreams off*

Me : Right...

speedcat
April 1st, 09, 03:29 AM
id post in the western even though i stoped watching much (i like anime so much)

norway123
April 1st, 09, 01:17 PM
So hard to choose :(
sakura from tsubasa
saber from fate stay night
misaki from welecome to nhk
are good ones

irishpauline
April 1st, 09, 01:51 PM
it's hard to decide...but maybe i'll go for kazumi and nabiki of ranma 1/2. cuz kazumi's very sweet and motherly, while nabiki's very sexy and dominating...i just hope they could be in one person though...:)

nekoman
April 3rd, 09, 09:01 PM
if i would have any anime girl baby me it would be kagome from inuyasha,thoru honda,or miharu off fruits basket:)

anonymoose
April 4th, 09, 04:52 AM
I say yay to the cartoons one

Toddler Naruto
April 4th, 09, 11:00 AM
I would pick any of the moms basically. I'm not really picky.

By the way, is there a "What Anime Boy(s) do you want to baby/diaper you?" thread?

Backwards Ajnin
April 4th, 09, 02:06 PM
@anonymouse: Great, I'll post it at some point, it may be a while, I'm lazy

#Baby Naruto: Sorry... you're gonna have to make that one yourself.

Toddler Naruto
April 4th, 09, 02:20 PM
@Baby Naruto: Sorry... you're gonna have to make that one yourself.

Hmm, I wonder why no one has created such a thread yet.

tetsigawind
November 15th, 09, 04:56 AM
i would pick either ino or hinata from naruto or orhime from bleach

Bandit Keith
November 15th, 09, 05:32 AM
rukia or rangiku becouse I wood have rilly gousy dirt on them and if you have nat figerd out by this time there from bleach or that ninja chick form kenIchi the mightiest disciple

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

For me it would have to be Orihime, hands down. To me, it seems like she's got alot of love to give, and I'd love to be the one on the recieving end. If not her, I'd pick Chizuru Naba from Negima!? Again, for the same reason as Orihime. Plus, both of them seem like they would be fun to be around.

is the orihime your talking about from bleach becouse if so I a gry with you and he is kind of childis so yay

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

The only reason why no one would want to pick Orihime from bleach would be because of the food she'd try to feed you.

yes and no becouse I think it is becouce she is so childis that she wood probble take you out side with just a diaper and a shirt not noing she is in bara sing you

Mrgubs
November 21st, 09, 04:50 AM
Mine would be May or Misty Pokemon :D

Clop
November 23rd, 09, 03:09 AM
I don't want to be babied it's not part of my fetish/fantasy. What anime character would would I like to have as my baby or diapered lover? Well, I would want Rukia from bleach to be my baby girl. Just because she has a strong personality and tragig background. For a lover hmm that's a good question I'll answer that one when I can...

SSJ5Cloufiroth
November 29th, 09, 08:35 PM
I'm not interested in being "babied" by an anime girl. However, I would take extreme delight in being the one diapering them. A few off the top of my head are Asuka (Evangelion), Orihime and Rukia(Bleach), Momoko(Wedding Peach), Lisa(Final Fantasy Unlimited), Dawn(Pokčmon), Botan(Yu Yu Hakusho), and Milfeulle(Galaxy Angel).

Backwards Ajnin
November 29th, 09, 10:42 PM
I would take extreme delight in being the one diapering them. A few off the top of my head are Asuka (Evangelion)

Good luck with that. As cute as that would probably be I cannot see Asuka being willingly diapered.

On a side note, there does need to be a thread on who you would choose to baby but I ain't makin' it.*lazy*

lucky13
December 7th, 09, 06:56 AM
for me I would have to say Orhime from bleach

Saturn_Ringer
December 11th, 09, 06:45 AM
Hm. I'd probably go with a couple different ones. Off the top of my head...

-Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Has caretaking experience from teaching)
-Tsunade or the current Mizukage from Naruto (Either seems like she'd be able to handle the job a little better than one of the younger girls)
-Nurse Joy, or, oddly enough, Maylene from Pokemon (Nurse Joy is obviously cut out for it, and Maylene's cute enough I'd do anything she wanted)
-Rangiku, Neliel, Yoruichi, or Harribel from Bleach (Harribel's inclusion might seem odd, but she has some strong, almost motherly protective instincts towards her fraccion and the other three seem like they'd be extremely affectionate)
-Erza and Lucy from Fairy Tail (Probably couldn't handle it alone, but they seem like they'd work well as a pair. Not to mention I ship 'em together, so...)
-Kallen, CC from Code Geass (Assuming they allow their oh-so-lovable tender sides to show, of course.)

Not that I'd mind babying any of the girls on that list, either, mind you. ^_^

Kid Chimour
December 11th, 09, 07:11 AM
Koto from Yu Yu Hakusho.
Not because of attitude (Because she probably would not like babying me), but because it's just one of my many fantasies.

Ian16545
June 10th, 10, 06:09 PM
I too say yay to the western animation thread.

I'd sure as heck like to be cared by Misty, May, Dawn or Nurse Joy from Pokemon (as long as they don't get abusive)!

Chiri_Chan
June 10th, 10, 11:29 PM
I would like Cherry from Saber Marionette J to X ^^ she is so motherly

Bandit Keith
June 10th, 10, 11:31 PM
well lets see the nice bulma from dragon ball.

now as for American cartoons that are like anime kiva from mega's xlr .

Sami-Chan
June 11th, 10, 12:12 AM
I don't really have anybody I would want to baby me, but if I had to choose, I'd pick:

-Nami, from One Peice
-Nurse Joy, from Pokemon
-Mikoto, from Inyouchuu
-Larxene, from Kingdom Hearts

That last one isn't an anime girl, but I don't care. :)

Backwards Ajnin
June 11th, 10, 01:30 AM
You know, I made a separate thread for videogame girls.XD

sabbatine
June 13th, 10, 02:08 AM
Mai Tohika from my-otome. Or Rangiku from bleach.

jojob60
June 13th, 10, 02:12 AM
I would like to Ino, Shana, or Tomo.

rev
June 13th, 10, 03:22 AM
the police women victoria from the show hellsing

Prodigious9
June 13th, 10, 04:54 AM
Nagisa (Clannad) .

Lone_wolf
June 13th, 10, 04:56 AM
I'd prefer a guy but for a girl

Moonbay (Zoids Chaotic Centuries)

demon
August 31st, 10, 05:23 AM
The Dark Magician Girl all the way

Woof-woof
September 1st, 10, 03:24 AM
Jeez this is like laying all my favorite foods in front of me and telling me to pick one! That would be just cruel and torturous! So I am saying more then one:
Anko from Naruto
Faye from Cowboy Beepbop
Chesa From Wolfs Rain
Officer Jenny from Pokemon (I went with her because everyone else choose Nurse Joy)

Asylum
September 1st, 10, 04:26 AM
I don't know hmm....

Maybe Orihime (Bleach)
she's pretty motherly

Jerryrigthe2nd
September 1st, 10, 05:39 AM
Misato Katsuragi. Done.

Noodle
September 8th, 10, 06:14 AM
hmmm probably wouldnt want to be babyed but if i had too
it would be between Namine,Kairi and Noodle(Plastic Beach, aka phase 3 and not Cyborg Noodle)

TBBaylee
September 8th, 10, 09:58 PM
Umm, duh! Shirley from Code Geass!

Sharpie159
September 11th, 10, 07:23 AM
hmmm, if I had to pick I would either go with as people have said before Dark Magician Girl (just cause that would be awesome...I mean she can use magic...XD) or Nodoka from Negima

Pampered Kari
October 9th, 10, 05:21 PM
Probably namine or kairi,kairi would probably be beater but I like namine more
um...alexis from yugioh gx
that's all that comes to mind

hairymac1
October 10th, 10, 03:21 AM
i cant decide between
vanille (not sure if spelt right) ff13
or yuna ff 10

Pampered Kari
October 10th, 10, 03:25 AM
oh yeah vinnille [sp?] is awesome!

xxxxxxxxxxxx
October 10th, 10, 06:49 AM
tough one, probably konata from lucky star or gardenia from pokemon

DLBrandon
October 10th, 10, 07:44 AM
The girl I want the most is Sakura, then Ino

grandsword
October 10th, 10, 04:18 PM
i'd say either kari from digimon or dark magician girl ( but only if she could regress me with her magic)

m00gle87
October 18th, 10, 01:02 AM
Responsible young girl types or tsunderes would be fun. The air headed kind of moe girls would not work too well since they're probably better off being babied themselves.

Imagine a tsundere babying you.
"Geez, wet again? I don't know what to do with you! M..might as well get you changed, not that I'm doing it for you or anything! I did get the brand you like though..."

Backwards Ajnin
October 18th, 10, 01:26 AM
... not all moe girls are airheaded you know. Tsundere is a kind of moe, in fact.

... the way you put it, you made being babied by a tsundere sound awesome. Asuka Langley is still a questionable mommy choice though, although that's for entirely different reasons.

abdl20906
October 20th, 10, 10:32 PM
the girl from the M2 pictures

m00gle87
October 21st, 10, 05:59 AM
... not all moe girls are airheaded you know. Tsundere is a kind of moe, in fact.

... the way you put it, you made being babied by a tsundere sound awesome. Asuka Langley is still a questionable mommy choice though, although that's for entirely different reasons.

Air headed kind of moe girls refers to moe girls that are air headed. It in no way implies that all moe girls are air headed. It is like saying the red kind of banana. It does not say that all bananas are red, it just refers to bananas that happen to be red.

As for tsunderes, I would think Tohsaka Rin from fate/stay would b great. I would never put my life in the hands of anyone from eva. Too much danger and orange tang.

Backwards Ajnin
October 22nd, 10, 12:23 AM
Air headed kind of moe girls refers to moe girls that are air headed. It in no way implies that all moe girls are air headed. It is like saying the red kind of banana. It does not say that all bananas are red, it just refers to bananas that happen to be red.

As for tsunderes, I would think Tohsaka Rin from fate/stay would b great. I would never put my life in the hands of anyone from eva. Too much danger and orange tang.

I'm sorry, I assumed you connected moe girls and airheaded. Just a simple misinterpretation.

rastamaun
October 22nd, 10, 09:23 PM
idk if this works or not , but i would want rikku from final fantasy x!

MysteriousMrX
October 25th, 10, 02:26 AM
Sailor Moon, she changed a baby once in the anime...

Also if this counts... Bloom from the Winx Club

Backwards Ajnin
October 25th, 10, 07:58 PM
There are separate threads for videogames and western animation you know...

darkanimelover
May 14th, 11, 05:00 AM
Dark magician girl! Dark magician girl! Dark magician girl! Dark magician girl!

teen baby 22
May 14th, 11, 05:14 AM
tsubaki, hinata, rangiku orihime inoue

FrozenFox
May 17th, 11, 02:25 AM
hmm to baby me? maybe on an occasion but i would want to baby Tatiana form Last Exile. and like i said occasionaly have her baby me.

Nanami_Lucia35
May 18th, 11, 12:13 AM
Its a toss-up. I'd say either

Nia or Yoko from Gurren Lagann
or
Sister Rosette or Azmaria from Chrono Crusade

teen baby 22
May 18th, 11, 12:32 AM
Its a toss-up. I'd say either

Nia or Yoko from Gurren Lagann
or
Sister Rosette or Azmaria from Chrono Crusade

i agree for nia but not yoko

Hana
May 18th, 11, 01:12 AM
Yoko from gurren lagann sounds awesome

But I think probably tsumugi kotobuki from k-on!,dunno why :3

Nanakies
May 18th, 11, 01:31 AM
But I think probably tsumugi kotobuki from k-on!

We've got a K-ON Fan here, Umm if i had to pick

I'd say, Yutaka Kobayakawa because she is so cute and i don't think she would mind.

Perhaps even Hiyori Tamura because i'm sure she would be into that type of stuff.

Nanami_Lucia35
May 18th, 11, 01:38 AM
i agree for nia but not yoko

oh come on, Yoko is a hottie with a nice rack XD plus she knows how to take care of children considering she has kids. haha

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

I'd say, Yutaka Kobayakawa because she is so cute and i don't think she would mind.

Perhaps even Hiyori Tamura because i'm sure she would be into that type of stuff.

I see there are 2 K-On fans here. haha i've never seen it, so i don't know the characters by name. but i wouldn't mind any of the 4 girls in the band to diaper me, that would prolly be cute having any of them. the girl with black hair, i'd probably like to have diaper me for sure :o hehe, i think shes the cutest.

Nanakies
May 18th, 11, 01:56 AM
You mean Mio the shy and easily scared one?

Hana
May 18th, 11, 01:57 AM
@mewmewpowerfan Ano,there are two black haired girls,though your probably talking about mio :3

And mio is personally my favorite,but I think she'd be more of one that would get babied rather than do the babying >.< just my opinion

Nanami_Lucia35
May 18th, 11, 02:23 AM

You mean Mio the shy and easily scared one?

@mewmewpowerfan Ano,there are two black haired girls,though your probably talking about mio :3

And mio is personally my favorite,but I think she'd be more of one that would get babied rather than do the babying >.< just my opinion

i'm whichever one was the first with black hair to join... she just looks adorable.
the singer would be probably a good choice to baby me considering with her voice, she could probably sing a DAMN good lullaby at bed time or before a nap :) (i'm talking the lead singer, i'm not sure if shes the same one i'm thinking of with the black hair, i heard a few K-ON songs, but i don't know who any of them are by name, instrument, or face.)

teen baby 22
May 18th, 11, 02:48 AM
now that i think about it yoko is fine but Rangiku is better

Nanami_Lucia35
May 18th, 11, 03:07 AM
now that i think about it yoko is fine but Rangiku is better

i still think that Nia or Yoko would be perfect to baby me. but thats just me :o

Nanakies
May 18th, 11, 02:29 PM
Leader Singer, That would be Yui, I like her the most because of her voice and the way she acts.

this is her http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fMQfFbV86q8/TagjEnisLqI/AAAAAAAAAIM/tlDaR78PZyw/s1600/yui-and-her-k-on-cake.jpg

Mio is the girl with the long black hair and is bass guitar.

This is her.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PRzbIb01u1U/S_ZqcvbtQrI/AAAAAAAAADE/a1nl3LNGgh0/s1600/20090402_kon01_036.jpeg

Hope that helped.

Bandit Keith
May 18th, 11, 02:48 PM
This may sound weird but these two I can name off the top of my head

Maya Natsume from Tenjho Tenge

Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo!

So sue me there mainstream but I rather list the ''common'' known ones then the less common known ones

Nanami_Lucia35
May 18th, 11, 03:18 PM
Leader Singer, That would be Yui, I like her the most because of her voice and the way she acts.

this is her http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fMQfFbV86q8/TagjEnisLqI/AAAAAAAAAIM/tlDaR78PZyw/s1600/yui-and-her-k-on-cake.jpg

Mio is the girl with the long black hair and is bass guitar.

This is her.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PRzbIb01u1U/S_ZqcvbtQrI/AAAAAAAAADE/a1nl3LNGgh0/s1600/20090402_kon01_036.jpeg

Hope that helped.

Yui i wouldn't mind either then, shes adorable in that picture :o i doubt that she would be into that kind of thing, but she does seem like the kinda girl to possibly keep something like that hidden pretty well. It would actually be pretty cute to see Yui diaper Mio and vice versa :)

Nanakies
May 18th, 11, 03:57 PM
Oh yeah, Now only if i could draw such a image, Well in my head i can but not in photo shop sadly.

but mio would be all red face crying/shy and telling yui *i had Accident!* and yui would be all happy and say *That's okay Mio chan, I'll clean you up.*

Nanami_Lucia35
May 18th, 11, 08:23 PM
Oh yeah, Now only if i could draw such a image, Well in my head i can but not in photo shop sadly.

but mio would be all red face crying/shy and telling yui *i had Accident!* and yui would be all happy and say *That's okay Mio chan, I'll clean you up.*

gawd that is just a sexy image just thinking about it :o

wesen
June 7th, 11, 03:24 PM
Princess Mina (Dance in the Vampire Bund) or Lucy (Elfen Lied).

Nanami_Lucia35
June 19th, 11, 10:00 PM
actually i should add one to my list... Lucia from Mermaid Melody because in episode 36 she was a great mother to the baby she was caring for. So if i could have her baby me, that would be a dream come true actually.

apoclypse
June 24th, 11, 03:56 AM
Princess Nausica from Nausica and the valley of the wind
Sakura , Hinata, from naruto
Kagome,and sango
Dawn, May, Misty, officer jenny, nuse joy, and jessie YES I SAID JESSIE, sabrina (the psychic gym leader from season 1)
Kari from digimon season 2, sora from season 1 or 2.
Videl (dbz not gt)
Alexis Rhodes (yugioh gx), Tea Gardner, Dark magician girl, Serenity (Joeys sister),injection fairy lilly
KIKI from KIKI's Delivery Service

xxxxxxxxxxxx
June 24th, 11, 10:51 AM
jessie YES I SAID JESSIE

jessie is awesome, i am not sure what issues people would have with her.

even mrmysteriousx might like her because she always has some form of snake handy. =p

diaper god
June 24th, 11, 01:02 PM
i would let sakura from naruto baby me

Diapered Magician Girl
June 30th, 11, 12:13 AM
Madoka Amano from beyblade metal fusion =p

Baby Chen
July 1st, 11, 12:25 AM
Sakura from naruto baby me

Backwards Ajnin
December 14th, 11, 02:13 AM
jessie is awesome, i am not sure what issues people would have with her.

even mrmysteriousx might like her because she always has some form of snake handy. =p

Jessie is a bit of a... let's put it politely, temperamental firebrand. That made sense in my head at least.

PamperDivision
December 14th, 11, 03:06 AM
To be honest, for me, it's the other way around. I would be the one who's doing the babying. I would choose to baby Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion. I'd let her suck on my "pacifier". ;)

Bandit Keith
December 14th, 11, 03:46 AM
Adding Lucy from Fairy tail

Yuzy
December 18th, 11, 05:07 AM
I would have to choose Marie from soul eater because she is nice and watches out for everyone.....and I mean everyone. O////O

diaperpichu
April 26th, 13, 02:37 PM
i'd like to have misty and may from pokemon baby me. along with hinata and sakura from naruto, videl from dbz, and orihime from bleach.

Darksara okami
April 27th, 13, 09:55 PM
i like leviathan from megaman zero to babies me

Sami-Chan
April 29th, 13, 01:08 AM
I don't really have anybody I would want to baby me, but if I had to choose, I'd pick:

-Nami, from One Peice
-Nurse Joy, from Pokemon
-Mikoto, from Inyouchuu
-Larxene, from Kingdom Hearts

That last one isn't an anime girl, but I don't care. :)

This list has definitely been narrowed down to one person; Patti from Soul Eater.

If I ever wanted to be babied, which I don't anymore.

thelonegrunt
April 29th, 13, 01:09 AM
Raven or Starfire from Teen Titans (it's a cartoon, but I still count it).

Patti, Marie, Liz, Maka, or Tsubaki from Soul Eater.

Maylu or Roll.EXE from Megaman series.

Itty Bitty Rika Kitty
April 29th, 13, 03:53 AM
Rika Nonaka from Digimon Tamers or Kairi from Kingdm Harts...I prefer Rika more though

deadLamb
April 29th, 13, 01:46 PM
Matsumoto Rangiku from Bleach should care for me. When she breastfeeds someone, the milk would last for two days.

Lili
May 1st, 13, 07:59 PM
Maybe C.C. from Code Geass?

Angel-Anime
May 5th, 13, 04:11 PM
Aoi.Nagisa from strawberry panic

Rukia~Chan
May 5th, 13, 07:54 PM
I would choose either Eureka, Rukia, or Orihime

sahara
May 6th, 13, 04:10 AM
Melissa Mao (fmp) she maybe a BA marine but I feel she would be very caring like a lion and her cub.

Shulk
May 9th, 13, 12:08 AM
She may not been an anime character, but I would choose Drow Ranger, aka Traxex, from Dota 2.

Zabi
May 19th, 13, 04:40 AM
Lucy, fairy tale

She is such a nice girl

grandsword
May 19th, 13, 05:01 AM
not an anime character, but i'd like flonne from disgaea to baby me, she seems like the type who'd do so..lol

Bandit Keith
May 19th, 13, 05:09 AM
not an anime character, but i'd like flonne from disgaea to baby me, she seems like the type who'd do so..lol

I believe theres a anime adaption of Disgaea around if I recall right

hymek7076
May 19th, 13, 09:52 AM
big mamma from tom and jerry or that young lady from the film Eldorado :)

Backwards Ajnin
May 19th, 13, 02:57 PM
big mamma from tom and jerry or that young lady from the film Eldorado :)

There's a thread for cartoons you know, granted it's not near as popular... also, you mean Chel.:p

hymek7076
May 19th, 13, 05:38 PM
if theres a thread for cartoons where?
also anime is a source of cartoon as it is drawn up by someone then scanned or drawn up on pc :)

Backwards Ajnin
May 19th, 13, 08:52 PM
Look for "What Western Animation Girl do you Want to Baby You?"

... and the second statement didn't make sense.:p

hymek7076
May 19th, 13, 08:57 PM
ok :)

and the second statement makes perfect sense someone comes up with a design and then makes it into an animated short using a pc.

Backwards Ajnin
May 19th, 13, 11:46 PM
Well, okay, but it doesn't address my point. Anime is specifically Japanese, and El Dorado isn't even animesque.

the tank
May 20th, 13, 08:01 AM
Either Hinata or the Dark Magician Girl.

DMGirl for me all the way

hymek7076
May 20th, 13, 04:40 PM
ok you win this round lol :)

beenbadder
May 21st, 13, 12:44 PM
Hinata from naruto is my choice

zed429
May 28th, 13, 11:15 PM
Nico Robin from one piece :)

Akemi
September 21st, 13, 07:44 PM
Hmmm probably Homura from puella magi madoka. Maybe while she herself wears some diapers and is all like a bigger sister to me :o

DiaperedRaichu
October 5th, 13, 10:10 PM
My choice hands down is Misty from Pokčmon.

DLkitten28
May 20th, 14, 04:35 AM
Demon King from Maoyu Mao Yusha. I doubt anyone has heard of her though. She looks like this:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/93621a7f5f507d26515f2da5615fe8fc/tumblr_mg604z6Nup1rw3wo3o1_500.gif

She looks like a good mommy to me. She can baby me anytime! ;)

Bandit Keith
May 20th, 14, 04:44 AM
Well, okay, but it doesn't address my point. Anime is specifically Japanese, and El Dorado isn't even animesque.

Wrong if you're splitting hairs anime is a cover all term for anything thats a animated series be it western or eastern animation but if you want to use the term anime like the art style then you would be correct for the most part as Code lyoko and the Avatar the last airbender falls into the anime style yet if I recall right they're both western made

Itty Bitty Rika Kitty
May 20th, 14, 04:49 AM
i cant say myself...how about Kari from digimon

MetallicaFan7401
May 20th, 14, 11:59 PM
There are some choices to choose. I'd say either Tea Gardner from Yu-Gi-Oh, Bloom from Winx Club, Mikuru Asahina from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, or Fluttershy from MLP.

Backwards Ajnin
May 21st, 14, 12:36 AM
There are some choices to choose. I'd say either Tea Gardner from Yu-Gi-Oh, Bloom from Winx Club, Mikuru Asahina from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, or Fluttershy from MLP.

There's a separate thread for western animation you know. No offence meant.

Pokémaniac
June 24th, 14, 10:59 AM
Cynthia from pokemon diamond and pearl

Umbreon
August 17th, 14, 08:56 PM
It would have to be either Setsuna, Michiru or Rei from Sailor Moon.

Abel_Archer
August 17th, 14, 11:54 PM
Well i think Maka from Soul Eater is pretty hot and-

Wait...

I'm gay...

Baby Subaru
August 31st, 14, 09:58 PM
Yurippy from Angel beats I would love to have her baby me

Little Rei
September 1st, 14, 12:32 AM
Hmmmm I would choose either Hinata or Hatsune Miku to baby me.

diaperdude520
September 1st, 14, 05:28 AM
probably Asuna from SAO

Zenka
September 21st, 14, 11:12 PM
For me it would be Yuki Asuna from Sword Art Online!

Princess_Diapers
September 28th, 14, 01:08 AM
Asuna from sword art online. She's so caring!

Babyvegeta668
September 29th, 14, 12:17 PM
I would have to say Kei from Captain Harlock, or Sora from Digimon Adventures.

(Of topic has anyone heard the rumor about a Digimon Adventures 03.)

otoinu
October 9th, 14, 01:28 PM
I don't know about babied, but I would let Princess Mononoke care for me.

Sheepy Butt
October 12th, 14, 07:47 PM
Just to keep it from getting to surreal, I guess Nami from One Piece.

Backwards Ajnin
October 12th, 14, 09:34 PM
Too surreal? What do you mean?

tigre1462
October 17th, 14, 11:07 PM
well she is not an anime girl but she is from tom and jerry,,, her name is Nancy from "Baby Puss" she might be a good mommy.

Backwards Ajnin
October 18th, 14, 01:28 AM
There's a thread for western animation you know. Granted it's not near as popular.

Master of games
October 18th, 14, 11:10 AM
I wanna see Kurokami medaka from medaka box! :)

Diaperloverboy117
December 23rd, 14, 09:06 AM
Either Asuna or Sinon from Sword Art Online.