PDA

View Full Version : Another foreign exchange student with a paci

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 09:18 PM
So, another one of my schools foreign exchange students had a paci today. She had it in her mouth all day too. She is from France and looks really cute with it. Anyway, this time I gathered the courage to ask about it and she said there were three reasons and she held up three fingers and told me to choose one.

I chose the middle one and she told me it was for stress relief. I really want to know the other two reasons now.

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 09:22 PM
Ok, I'm going to ask you a serious question. Where do you live? BECAUSE I'M MOVING THERE!!!!

diaperdei
October 6th, 08, 09:27 PM
screw that im moving to france!

Pyroh
Indeed. Lucky guy

anifan5890
I wish I could do that as well and we could have a giant abdl party for the ages which would be awesome on so many levels.

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 09:34 PM
I live in the freezing cold of Minnesota and I find myself very lucky for this...I wonder if all the female foriegn exchange students will start carrying pacis with them...that would be so cute

diaperdei
October 6th, 08, 09:35 PM
that would be awsome

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 09:35 PM
*Moans* Please don't put those mental images in my head, they turn me on so much I might...ya know...

Pyroh
October 6th, 08, 09:37 PM
:O my mother lives in Minn hmms

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 10:04 PM
It would be really interesting if they were all TBs, I can just imagine them in diapers, with there cute pacis...*puts images int twilights head for the fun of it*

kittykimmy
October 6th, 08, 10:05 PM
lol twilights gettin a bit too excited there hehe :D

and ur hell of one lucky guy shadow...

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 10:07 PM
.......*Squirts*.........

kittykimmy
October 6th, 08, 10:08 PM
ewww...twilight...couldnt u have gone to the bathroom and do so >///<

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 10:10 PM
Why go to the bathroom when you have a diaper...wish I had one in real life, now I gotta change my cheetah spotted panties

kittykimmy
October 6th, 08, 10:13 PM
rofl now i'm getting turned on xP

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 10:17 PM
What goes around come around. For the record, I'm wearing my cheetah spotted shirt right now. It's small on me, and I've never worn a bra in my life.

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 10:18 PM
I still am curious of her other reasons for having the paci...I'm pondering strategies to hve her tell me...any ideas?

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 10:19 PM
and twilight how old are you?, to not wear a bra at all must be wierd....

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 10:19 PM
Try pickup lines? "Just call me milk because I'm good for your body" Milk from a bottle...

Pyroh
October 6th, 08, 10:21 PM
"I Would just walk up to her if you see the paci in her mouth and tell her what you think. would suggest saying it looks cute but you know >.> be honest it normally works for me

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 10:21 PM
20, and I usually tape my breast up, they're so big, taping them up gives me more room to manuver my arms in front of me. It was uncomfortable at first, but like shaving my legs and the peach fuzz on my face, I got use to it :D

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 10:22 PM
that would definitely creep her out...any better ideas, that won't get me killed or hated

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 10:24 PM
I likes that idea Pyroh...and okies twilight

kittykimmy
October 6th, 08, 10:25 PM
ugh...pick up lines just kills the relationship
just be honest like wut pyroh said and it works for me too (with a hint of sum flirting :D)

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 10:25 PM
"Your dad must be a baker, because those are the finest buns I've ever seen"

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 10:35 PM
Oh god, Twilight....those are bad....*glomps*

White-Wind
October 6th, 08, 10:39 PM
Dang Twilight... XD

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 10:40 PM
...when in doubt, whip it out...for women, whip them out... Ok, that's all I'm gonna do, I'm stopping now.

kittykimmy
October 6th, 08, 10:48 PM
*throws up and begs*please! no more >///<

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 10:49 PM
that was close...I thought you were gonna go on....my character keeps me from saying things like "that looks cute" though. It may the truth but I ususally show a pretty cold air in school

kittykimmy
October 6th, 08, 10:51 PM
lol characters :3
i have too many i express at school :P

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 10:53 PM
I don't talk much at school, and when I do, I try to make a joke or be funny...yeah.

shadow king
October 6th, 08, 11:00 PM
well it's worth a try....

kittykimmy
October 6th, 08, 11:21 PM
lol its difficult changing charas

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 11:40 PM
Hey! Don't imitate me!...my real life person sucks on people in my age group, it wouldn't help you.

kittykimmy
October 6th, 08, 11:54 PM
wat do u mean imitate u?

Mistress
October 6th, 08, 11:58 PM
Shadow king, not you kimmy.

shadow king
October 7th, 08, 12:11 AM
too late

Mistress
October 7th, 08, 12:13 AM
F***!!! JK :p

PALMZ87
October 7th, 08, 01:57 AM
cool

NanaimoAnimeFan
October 7th, 08, 05:16 AM
I know seeing her with the paci in her mouth must be uber cute and you don't want to say anything to change that, but if you want to get to know her better, maybe say something along the lines of:

"You know, you look really cute with that pacifier, but could you take it out for a minute? I want to see your even cuter smile."

Ok, ok, I know that was kind of cheesy, but it's the only thing I could think of right now.

EDIT: I thought of another one if you want to be more direct. "Do you have anything else to go with that pacifier?"

Mistress
October 7th, 08, 02:00 PM
Good one

Zales
October 7th, 08, 02:44 PM
why not just ask her the other two? just be like "hey rember when you were telling me the reason for the pacifier? what are the other two reasons?" it should be that simple don't over complicat things, most girls from what I've notice just want to see a guy who has confidence to do something werid.

Chaoswolf
October 7th, 08, 04:02 PM
Dude shadow thats so awesome >.<

NikoGardens
October 7th, 08, 04:20 PM
I had some Foreign exchange students once. Japanese even. Although I don't remember any of them Carrying A paci like Nanaimo.

Chaoswolf
October 7th, 08, 04:22 PM
Would be cool if some of them had diapers on XD

NikoGardens
October 7th, 08, 04:26 PM
Would be cool if some of them had diapers on XD

Oh I know....>.<;

sunstar
November 17th, 08, 10:54 PM
I know seeing her with the paci in her mouth must be uber cute and you don't want to say anything to change that, but if you want to get to know her better, maybe say something along the lines of:

"You know, you look really cute with that pacifier, but could you take it out for a minute? I want to see your even cuter smile."

Ok, ok, I know that was kind of cheesy, but it's the only thing I could think of right now.

EDIT: I thought of another one if you want to be more direct. "Do you have anything else to go with that pacifier?"

that one was better ithink but the first is also good ive got some spanosh studnets at uni so far none havee come to class with pacis but oh wel li bet she was uber cute did she seem childlike atall

shaymin5000565
November 18th, 08, 04:50 AM
Girls suck on pacis at my school all the time (thats sorta the fashion trend right now where i'm at).

Chaoswolf
November 18th, 08, 04:53 AM
My girlfriend has pacis and a bottle XD shes not into it she just finds it relaxing :3

shaymin5000565
November 18th, 08, 05:06 AM
the girls at my school sometimes brag about their pacis plus have the girls at my school drink out of bottles at home (when is diapers going to be the trend)

Chaoswolf
November 18th, 08, 05:07 AM
idk but I hope soon T^T in japan they do dress babyish and in those loli dresses hehe kinda babyish to me