PDA

View Full Version : Anouther Chance (for ShottyTime)

shadowsong2b
September 16th, 11, 07:17 AM
Tia had been on the street for some time, she was coated in dirt, her skirt was torn and she was VERY hungry, one evening she found herself at the rich side of town, looking longingly at the warm house's that were sure to have lots of food... when she made her mind up, picking one of the nicer house's that were dark she snuck in, looking for things she could swipe and sell and food.

shotytime
September 16th, 11, 07:22 AM
Miss Marsh whittney had just pulled up to her home in here car when she spoted a hole in the hedges "OH MY what on earth could have done that

shadowsong2b
September 16th, 11, 07:25 AM
Tia had been looting the kitchen when she heared a car pull up "FUCK!" She muttered and ducked under the kitchen sink. hopeing beound hope that whoever it was wouldn't look.

shotytime
September 16th, 11, 07:30 AM
miss marsh tread carefully as she unlocked her home she tipe toed jumping around every corner with angziety she went to grab the pipe she kept under the sink and opened the doors OH MY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THIER LITTLE ONE

shadowsong2b
September 16th, 11, 07:37 AM
Tia came out with a pistol. in all honesty it was a CO2 BB pistol, but it looked like a real gun. "d-dont call me that!" she said though she was only 3ft 2in tall.

shotytime
September 16th, 11, 07:44 AM
GOOD GRASIOS WHAT KIND OF MOTHER WOULD LET YOU HAVE SUCH A THING "miss marsh doesnt hesitate to grab you bye the ear and yank you to the phone " WERE CALLING YOUR PARENTS YOUNG ONE i can see were going to also have to teach you some manners so on your knees in the bath room until we get there

shadowsong2b
September 16th, 11, 08:11 AM
"Hay! let go!" Tia screemed "And you can try! But you wont get far with that!..." she yelled. then burst into tears...

shotytime
September 17th, 11, 10:45 PM
miss marsh turned back to see what she had done * OHHH whats wrong sweety pie

shadowsong2b
September 18th, 11, 08:25 AM
Tia turned red, "DONT CALL ME THAT! DO I LOOK LIKE I'M FUCKING FIVE!?!" she demanded. even though she did look like she was 5.

shotytime
September 19th, 11, 10:29 PM
oh no no no obf course not sweety your a very lovley ehhhh ...... sseewvvweeeen "she nervouisly leaned in

shadowsong2b
September 20th, 11, 03:32 AM
"SevenTeen!" Tia snapped. teeth bared. "Just because i'm small Dosen't Mean you can treat me like a friggen baby!" she said.

shotytime
September 20th, 11, 03:35 AM
OHHH WELLL i dont belive it if you were realy seventeen youd have some manners by now *miss marsh drags her up to the bath room she spreads rice on the floor and puts tia on her knees

shadowsong2b
September 20th, 11, 03:38 AM
(Grits? Serously?)
Tia snapped right up. "What do you want!? my Friggen SSI card?" she fished something out of her bag, a state ID "Here! See! Born 17 years ago!" she said

shotytime
September 20th, 11, 03:41 AM
(sorrry i didnt think id be that bad) oh dear * mis marsh said rubbing her cheek * my apologize maam er your free to go

shadowsong2b
September 20th, 11, 06:17 AM
"Lissen to me lady! i could have you arristed for this shit!" Tia snapped. "This!" she gestured at the rice "Is Child Abuse!" she said. "What's next? you going to spank me?" she yelled.
(no big deal, but i was just thinking that's old fashioned... on a side note she's hungry and might be preswaded to stay with a nice warm meal.)

shotytime
September 21st, 11, 03:21 AM
(meh its wat my mom used to keep me on the staight and narrow also wat happen to the other rp we were doing? ) i-i-i-im sorry maam i just thought from how you looked * she scratched her head embaressed as she blushed nervously * gee to i geuss it really is true what my granny always said dont judge a book by it cover and i was gunna keep you hear till your parents came but uh yo probably dont want my food now with all this hullabalo * miss marsh giggled embaressedly

shadowsong2b
September 21st, 11, 08:00 AM
(it says i posted on my screen? why didn't it work for you?)
Tia blinked and her tummy growled. "I... I could use something to eat..." she admitted.

shotytime
September 21st, 11, 10:26 AM
(ive checked and it says you didnt) well your welcome to stay the night if you wish

shadowsong2b
September 21st, 11, 02:40 PM
"Dont Push it!" Tia warned.
(i'll check again, but i swear it says i posted)

shotytime
September 28th, 11, 12:54 AM
All right all right you free to leave if you want "miss marsh slowly backed away and went to the kitchen starting a chickin marnade

(ive actually looked in the fourm and theres nothin there)