PDA

View Full Version : Approval

Executor
August 14th, 09, 08:00 PM
How long does it usually take for a story to get approved?

Winnie Cooper
August 14th, 09, 08:33 PM
Well, IF it gets approved, usually it might be a day or two until a Moderator gets a chance to check it. If you have one in there and it has been awhile, you could send a Mod a PM and ask them nicely about it.

If the story is just a one-paragraph one-hand-typed fantasy, or has every other word misspelled, or something of that case, it's not going to get approved. And such stories are in imminent danger of being gone in the next couple weeks, so if anyone wants to save that sort of thing (though I can't imagine why anyone would), now would be the time.

Executor
August 14th, 09, 10:24 PM
Hello, and thank you for responding to my question (I decided to go for you first, as you're also a moderator).

I just recently completed and submitted the first chapter of a story called "Cream: Next Babyhood". If you by chance get to read it, I hope you'll enjoy it.

I completed a second today, I just need to proofread it before I send it.

Goodbye, and again, thanks for the help.

Samiel
August 14th, 09, 10:40 PM
I'll have a look at the new story. Thanks for letting us know.

Executor
August 15th, 09, 12:41 AM
Thanks, man, appreciate it!

Clop
August 15th, 09, 07:43 PM
Good story dude I'd appreciate if u split it up so I can read one and easily find were I am l8ter

fanboy01
August 15th, 09, 09:30 PM
Yeah!
I was wondering about that fact also! I also wanted to try post a couple stories of my own on this website. IMO, I have a vivid imagination :D

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

hey executioner,

i also read your story!

awesome story!

i'll give it five stars!

Executor
August 18th, 09, 02:25 AM
*Message deleted due to problem resolution involving access*

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Yeah!
I was wondering about that fact also! I also wanted to try post a couple stories of my own on this website. IMO, I have a vivid imagination :D

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

hey executioner,

i also read your story!

awesome story!

i'll give it five stars!

Well, you know where to go and do it.