PDA

View Full Version : Attends Poly Briefs. Question.

Nanami_Lucia35
October 29th, 11, 10:22 PM
These are what i'm talking about.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_product_detail.jsp?filterBy=&skuId=459901&productId=459901&navAction=push&navCount=9&no_new_crumb=true#prodDescCont

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/attends-poly-briefs/ID=prod6003581-product

Has anyone ever tested these? I'm really interested in them, but i don't wanna get them if they're a waste of money. I mean, they look to be a damn good cost effective diaper for me. 96 for $44.99 (NO SHIPPING AT ALL). Right now i stick with Walgreens Certainty Fitted Briefs (of course, the ones with the tabs) because there's 40 in a pack for $19.99 right now, all i care about is a cost effective diaper. If they can hold a wetting (or more than one wetting) and a mess, that would be great. I really need a good diaper, that is cost effective.

PLEASE: DO NOT POST HERE, UNLESS YOU'VE TESTED THESE AND HAVE A REAL REVIEW ON THEM!

Thank you.
-Lucia

Spydare
October 30th, 11, 01:39 AM
I have tried this brand before, and its been in my top 2 ever since. They are soft, comfortable and did 2 wettings on me, I didn't push it any further. Didn't do messing, not my thing, but I should warn you if you don't want this: Attends are loud diapers. Do not get unless you want a obvious crinkle sound in the air.

Nanami_Lucia35
October 30th, 11, 01:54 AM
I have tried this brand before, and its been in my top 2 ever since. They are soft, comfortable and did 2 wettings on me, I didn't push it any further. Didn't do messing, not my thing, but I should warn you if you don't want this: Attends are loud diapers. Do not get unless you want a obvious crinkle sound in the air.

thanks for the review and heads up warning about the crinkling.

i'll find a way to hide any bulkiness and crinkle. if i'm asked, i'll just pretend that i can't hear them (cause 90% of my college day, i'm listening to music ... yes even in class) but now that i know they can hold a wetting or 2, and are soft and comfortable, i'll definitely be getting them.

thank you so very much. these will be much more cost effective for me.