PDA

View Full Version : Attention mods, admins, whatever

mattstig
January 18th, 10, 06:38 PM
The new "menu" bar that scrolls along with you it's a giant annoiance. I don't know if it's helping anybody, but pyroh's already said how it handicaps him on his mobile device, and it is just a nuisance to me personally. Can someone please disable/delete/remove it? Or possibly just put it in the top right hand corner of the pages instead of allowing it to scroll?

if this has helped anyone, speak now, if it hasn't, then let's please push for changing it.

Pyroh
January 18th, 10, 06:40 PM
If you go into your user cp and under edit details you can disable the menu

mattstig
January 18th, 10, 06:47 PM
ahh lol, thank u

so u up for a roleplay now? Xp.

i checked that thing yesterday and swore there wasn't anything about the floating bar

Ai
January 18th, 10, 06:53 PM
.....it even has a link on it called "disable this bar" which was certainly there when you posted about this. You noticed there was a thread about it already? Why bother creating a new one?

mattstig
January 18th, 10, 06:58 PM
there was one about pyroh talkin about it, so i posted this one to give more attention to the admins, such as yourself, but i hadn't checked the edit options, since yesterday, which may have been there, may not, but i didn't see it, hence this thread since no one even said, "YAY I TOOK THE FLOATING THING DOWN". lol

Ai
January 18th, 10, 07:41 PM
There was also the fact that I had replied to the other thread stating I was going to be working on a way to turn the bar off