PDA

View Full Version : Bambino Bellisimo (They've upgraded them)

AmaraDash19
February 8th, 14, 09:45 PM
So recently Bambino has put out an upgrade of most of their diapers. New materials and stuff. Me, being addicted to the bellisimos, bought a case once they were in stock. Due to a shipping and packaging error, I received 16 more than I should have and didn't receive my Biancos. So with a hugely discounted 16 extra diapers I decided to test them out to the max.

If you think you've had bells before, these are better. The way they feel is much softer and they fit better with plastic going down to cover pretty much everything you'd want a diaper to cover. Also the capacity has increased. These things held a good 5lb+ of water before finally slipping down to the floor. And it didn't leak at all. SO if you're looking to spoil yourself, here's what you want.

10/10 would wear again forever.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
February 15th, 14, 02:31 PM
That's awesome.

I'll need to order some in when b4ns gets the new ones in stock..!
Bellissimos are my favorite diaper, so improving upon those would be improving something that is bliss already for me.

pamperednaruto01
February 18th, 14, 05:39 AM
I love them....they're the thickest diaper I've come across and has cute baby prints. They're a true ab/dl's choice of diaper if you are one that doesn't care about anyone knowing that you're diapered.

GLaDOS
February 22nd, 14, 02:14 AM
They sound pretty nice, but I hope they aren't expensive. A luxury like that must cost a lot

AmaraDash19
February 24th, 14, 03:26 AM
They sound pretty nice, but I hope they aren't expensive. A luxury like that must cost a lot

They can cost quite a bit but it's worth it.