PDA

View Full Version : bambino diapers

diapergirl jessica
November 11th, 08, 04:19 PM
the bambino diaper is by far the best diaper there is. it can hold multiple wettings. :rolleyes: ive even double diapered myself on occasions and given myself a 4 quart enema and the diaper held it all in:eek:

the tapes dont come off once there on so to remove the tapes u end up ripping the plastic which isnt really a problem if ur changing.

the diaper has babyish designs on the front and the rest is snow white.:p

both the padding inside the diaper and the plastic on the outside is very very very soft .

if u poke holes in the diaper and double or even tripple diaper urself the thickness will be incredible.

on a scale of 1-10 i would give the bambino diaper a

10 for absorbancy
10 for babyishness
3 for noise
8 for softness
10 for thickness especially when your double diapered :)

Pyroh
November 11th, 08, 04:31 PM
I cant wait to get these tomorrow and try them out n.n;;

NikoGardens
November 11th, 08, 10:51 PM
I cant wait to get these tomorrow and try them out n.n;;

o.o;

YOUR GETTING SOME TOMARROW!?

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 11th, 08, 11:44 PM
I won't be able to get some until June at least. T.T

ChaosDX
November 11th, 08, 11:48 PM
Well, I won't be able to get them for a couple years. You're all so lucky. ): I'll have to get some cheaper, store-brand one until I can order some Bambinos. ^_^;

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 11th, 08, 11:52 PM
I know how that is...
And even when it hits June, I'm gonna have to find a job first.

Rai
November 12th, 08, 10:46 PM
Yes... I have heard these are extremely noisy, but are by far the best in most other categories. First thing I'll do when I move out is order a big case of these.

Joker_Andre
November 12th, 08, 10:53 PM
i've never seen bambino diapers :(

Rai
November 13th, 08, 01:35 AM
Just google them.

Joker_Andre
November 13th, 08, 04:25 AM
0_0! wow!!!! they are really big and thick!!! i would love to wear them and they look so babyish!!

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 13th, 08, 04:27 AM
Agreed. Just looking at them makes me so happy.
But then... I wanna try being double diapered in 'em.

Princess Felicia
November 13th, 08, 04:28 AM
they are very nice unfourtuently they dont truely make a size for me v.v but got some non the less (im severyl underweight and have been asked if i have an eating disorder the answer is no)

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 13th, 08, 04:30 AM
Ouch... That kinda sucks, though it's cool you still get them.

Princess Felicia
November 13th, 08, 04:34 AM
yea i have to buy medium cause from what i saw on the site there was no small c.c o well

Joker_Andre
November 13th, 08, 04:36 AM
i get my depends from my great grandma, she uses them and when i go to her house i take one or two :)

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 13th, 08, 04:38 AM
I used to do that.

Ha ha, once I get some form of employment, I'll get myself a big box of Bambinos. I just gotta have 'em.

athomson
November 13th, 08, 05:45 AM
yea i have to buy medium cause from what i saw on the site there was no small c.c o well

Actually there is a small. Fits waists 22-34"
http://bambinodiapers.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=12&zenid=h5q16gd8mjg7rar653pfi8rot5

Princess Felicia
November 13th, 08, 05:50 AM
last time i ordered they didnt have it but cool they do now i just need money XP

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 13th, 08, 05:51 AM
Wucky wucky, Shu. ^^

Chaoswolf
November 13th, 08, 07:54 PM
Bambinos best diapers I ever had :D actually only adult diapers ive ever had XD im thinking of trying some others but ima happy with bambino

Pyroh
November 13th, 08, 07:57 PM
me wust gots mine and pwaning tu open and use one or 2 tonite n.n;;

Chaoswolf
November 13th, 08, 08:02 PM
aww pyroh u is lucky :( I want some diapers T_T hehe well I hopes ya enjoy them :3 I know ya will so soft >.< man when I opend my first pack and since they were the first diaper sthat could fit me I was so exited hehe I couldnt stop shakeing either. I just starred at one for awhile observed it felt it then put it on and I melted XD. I was so happyI kept walking around then crawling in it. I took a wittle nap with it on in my room I felt so comfy in just a diaper and socks layin on my bed. ^_^

Pyroh
November 13th, 08, 08:25 PM
They is a widdle woud wen walking buts I wuv dem n.n;;

Chaoswolf
November 13th, 08, 08:31 PM
lol I love the crinkle >.< I only plan on whereing them alone anyway hehe man I wish I had better curtains then id just walk around in a shirt and diaper but I put shorts on because im afraid of neighbours seeing o-o

Pyroh
November 13th, 08, 09:01 PM
I wuv the cwinkle tu but I wear everywewe and wuv it
Hawdew tu heaw cwinkle wen out In woud pwaces

Chaoswolf
November 13th, 08, 09:03 PM
yup I agree hehe if I ever was brave enough id want a less crinkley diaper

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 13th, 08, 09:30 PM
Joey no cawe 'bow cwinkuh when he go. buh, joey gotta be safe fom faywapy.

ChaosDX
November 13th, 08, 10:26 PM
I can't understand anything you're saying, lol. I want some diapers now... :(

Spiderman
November 13th, 08, 10:33 PM
If you like ChaosDX I can translate their baby language for you so that you can understand he he

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 13th, 08, 10:43 PM
Joey's sowwy Chaos. Ish a dawe.

poopforfun
January 5th, 09, 05:37 AM
There so thick and secure.
I luv them.

lvdiapered
January 5th, 09, 08:32 AM
Easily my favorite diaper on the market, their holding capacity is tremendous, and even a little wet they force a slight waddle in your walk. Awesome stuff.

TS_Chris
January 5th, 09, 08:59 AM
I fail to understand why people pay 50% more for prints on a diaper, why not just buy some equally-performing Abena Abri-Form X Plus, or even that new contender for best diaper Dry 24/7. If having "Babyish Prints" is so important, there's plenty of sites to get tape strips out there to slap on the front, just take a look around.

DaGreatPanda
January 5th, 09, 09:00 AM
Mr. Chris here has a point.

little_pink
January 7th, 09, 02:59 AM
That applies to most things though.

In all things recreational people will spend (often a lot) more for something slightly better where they can afford to. Even if they function the same if something is aesthetically pleasing it can be so much more enjoyable.

A fast car, new shoes or a designer diaper- the principle is the same- why not have that little bit more?

DaGreatPanda
January 7th, 09, 03:20 AM
That applies to most things though.

In all things recreational people will spend (often a lot) more for something slightly better where they can afford to. Even if they function the same if something is aesthetically pleasing it can be so much more enjoyable.

A fast car, new shoes or a designer diaper- the principle is the same- why not have that little bit more?

This also makes sense!

Chrysikitten
January 7th, 09, 05:27 AM
I'm with Chris on this one...which means that Bambino is out for me...

OTOH, I'd be more than willing to pay for quality...which is why my next purchase will be either Tranquility All-Through-the-Night or Molicare...but reading their threads, I can't tell which would be the better one :(

DaGreatPanda
January 7th, 09, 05:34 AM
I'm with Chris on this one...which means that Bambino is out for me...

OTOH, I'd be more than willing to pay for quality...which is why my next purchase will be either Tranquility All-Through-the-Night or Molicare...but reading their threads, I can't tell which would be the better one :(

well buy like a sample pack of both and test em.

DKKid86
March 25th, 09, 07:18 AM
I feel the same way as Pyroh.

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

With Being a little kid in a older body.

TTTT
March 27th, 09, 12:09 PM
I hope there are bambino diapers in sweden.

the_diapered_skunk
March 28th, 09, 04:08 AM
they look like there made out of my carpet but as u claim they must be good

DaGreatPanda
March 28th, 09, 07:01 AM
gonna have to get some of these within a few weeks. im running low on my stock. 6 left >.> does not look good.. not one bit..

lolicon834
April 29th, 09, 09:10 PM
I finally got to try out some of the famed bambinos recently. In a word...awesome. I love how much these diapers hold and that they absorb so quickly. In the day that I wore them, I was able to wear the same diaper all day w/ no change (obviously this depends greatly on how much you wet and all that jazz, but still DAMN!)

I would recommend to anyone wanting a good diaper to spend some quality time with.

little_pink
April 29th, 09, 11:20 PM
They've come to Europe!

Just a few more days...

pinkgrrl
May 9th, 09, 12:12 AM
I've always used Medicore diapers. They are so thick and babish, but I'll have to try these. I love the baby printed ones! :)

Spirit Breaker
May 11th, 09, 05:45 AM
I've always used Medicore diapers. They are so thick and babish, but I'll have to try these. I love the baby printed ones! :)

ive never even heard of those >.> anyways as for the bambinos? great! most comfy diaper ive ever worn :3 i actually double diapered yesterday, wore all day and night and the first one wasnt soaked, then again i didnt fill myself with liquids.

pinkgrrl
May 12th, 09, 06:14 PM
ive never even heard of those >.> anyways as for the bambinos? great! most comfy diaper ive ever worn :3 i actually double diapered yesterday, wore all day and night and the first one wasnt soaked, then again i didnt fill myself with liquids.

Opps! I mean Molicare :o

kickassdiapergirl
May 12th, 09, 06:20 PM
i've tried bambinos once didn't really like them, pampers size 7 are my top brand

little_pink
May 12th, 09, 11:09 PM
Size 7 exists over here?

babybambam
May 21st, 09, 11:57 PM
they are nice but pricy

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

i like the baby prints on it makes me think back to when i could wair pampers lol

vadimpurkins
May 25th, 09, 01:19 AM
suppa suppa absorbent put pantyhose over them so they r snug

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

also they have good padding when sitting

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

also great for putting on after taking a suppository

spont
June 14th, 09, 01:00 AM
I love Bambinos, thats what i have right now.

Baby Dragon
July 3rd, 09, 12:53 PM
I just ordered some of these for the first time.... I just hope they are as good as you guys say they are... I cant wait till they get here

Adam
August 14th, 09, 02:57 AM
Ugh, i wish i can get these. Cant wait till i move out Haha.

Valdori
September 20th, 09, 05:21 PM
I have to agree with most of the posts. They are some of the greatest diapers i have ever tried... but the price just sucks. I don't earn enough to keep stocked up on them.

careuser1
November 21st, 09, 08:18 PM
hear alot about bambinos there the best according to many sites

LL3
December 22nd, 09, 06:16 AM
I would love to try them, just I can not afford them

babababy
December 24th, 09, 03:04 PM
Lately I have had a lot of problems with the tapes not holding, they just pop off. Anyone else have this problem?

Bandit Keith
December 24th, 09, 04:32 PM
a do you get oil or poder on them or sweat becouce that couce them not to stick or you cant get eneny thing on the plastic if you get it we or something that will keep it from sticking like that but I have been finaly got a job and its easy just ten minutes in the morning and ten at night but to the piont I can get them now

Catheryne
January 15th, 10, 12:24 AM
This Is acctualy the Diaper i use, sure their pricy but they are completely worth it. i really like how Plumb they are, they hold alot, they also make an adorable crinkle noise when you move.

Mistress
January 15th, 10, 01:06 AM
Is there an actual store that carries these? By that I mean a walk in store?

Catheryne
January 15th, 10, 01:15 AM
Is there an actual store that carries these? By that I mean a walk in store?

not that i have ever seen, you have to special order them

MutsuMutsu
January 16th, 10, 09:44 PM
I totally doubt of buying Bambino. I'll be out of North America for 4-6 years. So, Bambino diapers are out of my options already.

Lone_wolf
January 18th, 10, 03:23 AM
i can't buy any until i move out. I still live with my mom so i can't risk it...

wanflower
January 21st, 10, 09:40 PM
yeh, your so lucky i'm stuck with cheap diapers...='(

Mistress
January 21st, 10, 10:08 PM
i can't buy any until i move out. I still live with my mom so i can't risk it...

I'm still living at home myself, but I hide mine in a safe they bought me for my B-day a few days back. Small, fire and odor proof, and key locks; they can't get in. The few times I use a diaper I either throw it in the trash and clean out a few rooms before throwing in in the trash bin, or just spray a bit of fabreeze, set it in a plastic bag, tie it off, and then toss it in the trash bin.

sillysarah202
January 29th, 10, 09:42 PM
I still live with parents as well... Wish I could buy some >.<

Toddler Naruto
July 17th, 15, 03:52 PM
I'd love to be able to afford these, but $2 per diaper is too expensive for me.

Maybe after I get a full-time job, right now I'm barely earning $150 weekly/$300 bi-weekly.

SariaSmiles
December 18th, 15, 04:48 AM
Someday I'll buy a pack of bambinos o.o , until then; I'll stick to tranquility.