PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Bleach Fans

Stellar Dreamer
July 14th, 09, 01:30 AM
OK!!! now I'v noticed the lack of Bleach Rp's and I can no longer take that laying down! so I'm calling on all bleach Fan's willing to rp in a New Bleach rp. It will be bassed on a all new story line and you may use any charecter from bleach as well as a made up one( with in reason). If you plan on useing your own made up charecter post his or her bio here. make sure to say there full name what race they are. like humen, soul reader, qunicy, aranncar or Bount. as well as there Zanpak-to's name and power.

If you have any qustions feel free to ask me.

I my self will be useing Grimmjow JaggerJack

thank you for your time.

iwoenai
July 14th, 09, 02:25 PM
I'm down for this naturally. I will be playing my favorite character, Jushiro Ukitake.

Baby_Ichigo2397
July 14th, 09, 02:35 PM
I wish to rp as Ichigo Kurosaki

PaddedPrinceling Joey
July 18th, 09, 06:39 AM
I would be completely happy to join in on this. Have to up my activity here again. Now the question is... which OC to use?

Tewi
July 18th, 09, 06:56 AM
i actually might join this one, might make an arrancar or soul reaper of my own. not sure yet.

PaddedPrinceling Joey
July 18th, 09, 07:00 AM
I've got vizards and shinigami, and a human. It's all gonna be putzing around until I figure it out though.

iwoenai
July 26th, 09, 09:21 PM
Well I am back again! I would be happy to play mroe than one role, if we don't get any more people. Let's get this s**t started!

DaGemz
July 27th, 09, 01:19 AM
hmm I wud most definitely like to join this rp^^ I'll see if I can make my own lil character 8)

jojob60
July 27th, 09, 01:27 AM
Worng time and place to post that.