PDA

View Full Version : Where can I read M2 and sin stuff?

K13diaper
May 28th, 10, 08:20 PM
Hi where can I read any of the M2 storys and one particular sin story, with out having to downlod anything?

http://diaperedanime.com/gallery/sin/p4426-0120.html
(the one for this pic)

MutsuMutsu
May 28th, 10, 10:09 PM
They are never translated in English. Can you read Japanese?

K13diaper
May 28th, 10, 10:11 PM
No but I have a translater tool on my pc.

MutsuMutsu
May 28th, 10, 10:13 PM
No but I have a translater tool on my pc.

Sorry to say, it wouldn't translate half of the text. Especially a language that is without any spacing, it's pretty impossible.

K13diaper
May 28th, 10, 10:16 PM
aww. Oh well I better start learning Japanese lol I found a few stories for sin I could transat but not many and not the one I was looking for sadly. Oh well I will have to look for another story to get excited about. thanks for your help anyway.

Bandit Keith
May 28th, 10, 10:22 PM
well it works for mine aside for a area here and there in a story but it works fairly well on mine

neo
May 30th, 10, 05:04 AM
That one your looking for is bound within a media purchase that is not available outside of Japan for legal reasons. Its one of my favourite stories too because I love watching people getting dressed and forced into baby clothing X3.

The Novel CD contains the story text with images but again like Mutsu said your going to have translation issues if you can get the text at all (even google has a hard time working with Sins vocabulary)

However someone was nice enough to place the 7 or 8 images in that collection on this site if you know how to look for them and their good enough to get some of the context from the story. I remember a while back sin on his site had some of the previews but there are images there that were not present so my thoughts are they are ripped from the novel.