PDA

View Full Version : Costume Characters

Mistress
August 2nd, 08, 09:32 PM
Twilight3 here. A few days ago, I was just surfing the web, when I saw an pic of one of my favorite anime characters dressed up as a fairy princess. What made it so much better, was that it was a complete contrast to the girl's personality.

This got me thinking, "Do others like to imagine their favorite characters in different costumes?" I'd like to find out.

The rules are this:
1.Character Name
2.The series they come from
3.What costume and accessories they are wearing
4.Any changes to the character themselves, ex: Hair color, eye colored contacts, ect. it does not have to be diaper or baby related.

I'll start off.

Kin Tsuchi.
The sound kunoichi from the chunin exam arc from the Naruto series.
Wears a dark yellow, almost golden colored sleeper, has cat pawed booties and mittens, cat like ear accessery, a snap on spotted tail, and a diaper under her sleeper.
No other changes.

That's mine, so lets see what everyone else likes.

diaperdei
August 5th, 08, 02:09 PM
well this one sounds really cheasy but....ill try it anyways ^-^

kakazu of the akatsuki from naruto shippuden
a tall top hat a suit a monicle a fine moustache and other very nice clothes
make him more human like not so undead and tentacles

i thought of this as like a rich man or banker since he loves money so much

i hope u think its ok

anifan5890
August 6th, 08, 03:17 AM
Hinata Hyuuga
Naruto
Green Domanatrix outfit including 6 inch stiletto heels, matching corset, thong panties, stockings, gloves that cover her arms, tight green dress, green eye shadow/liner/mascara, green lipstick, and green hairclips in her hair.
She now has dark green eyes, permanantly red dyed hair, her hair is in a tight bun, and she can cast a jutsu that makes men want to do anything to have sex with her.

diaperdei
August 7th, 08, 01:40 AM
arafan.....thats not really like hinata but i like it

Mistress
August 7th, 08, 03:11 AM
I can only imagine that that's what Hinata is thinking about when she looks at Naruto before she faints. Anyways, good job everyone, keep them coming! :p

Princess Felicia
August 7th, 08, 03:14 AM
just for laughs

Heia From Yu Yu Hakusho
in a red carnie suit with stilts
blonde died hair

Mistress
August 7th, 08, 03:16 AM
That is a disgrace of Hiei's character.

LMAO! Keep em coming! :p

Mistress
August 7th, 08, 03:17 AM
You were talking about hiei right?

Princess Felicia
August 7th, 08, 03:35 AM
yea just kinda forgot how to spell his name >_>

diaperdei
August 7th, 08, 06:13 AM
arukans postin right now

Arukan
August 7th, 08, 06:16 AM
Hinata Hyuuga
Naruto
Green Domanatrix outfit including 6 inch stiletto heels, matching corset, thong panties, stockings, gloves that cover her arms, tight green dress, green eye shadow/liner/mascara, green lipstick, and green hairclips in her hair.
She now has dark green eyes, permanantly red dyed hair, her hair is in a tight bun, and she can cast a jutsu that makes men want to do anything to have sex with her.

= . =

You just turned Hyuuga Hinata in into Naruto's mother Uzumaki Kushina. Red hair, green eyes, and same hairstyle. Way to go. >.>

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9325/uzumakikushina3bydannexjo8.jpg
Picture is by dannex009on deviantart.

Hmmm, all right, I have two to do.

Hinamori and Aizen from Bleach
Hinamori is now a light caramel skin color, she is about the same height but her assets are more filled out. Her eyes are now brown as well.
Aizen is now a bit shorter, but only a little, and has a bit of chin scruff, also his hair is longer and in a ponytail, but the same color, eyes are the same color too, and he still wears glasses.
They are dressed the same. Yet under Hinamori's hakama is one of the japanese style cloth diapers.

Yes, I just made Aizen and Hinamori into me and Neiko.....go ahead and chastise me. >.> XP

arukans postin right now

HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS?! O.O @.@

diaperdei
August 7th, 08, 06:27 AM
hehehe ^-^

anifan5890
August 7th, 08, 06:27 AM
I took what I new from the japanese/english versions of Naruto plus manga/fanfiction stories with a little imagination to create how Hinata would be if she ever ended up living with Naruto.