PDA

View Full Version : Depends Fitted Maximum Protection

Diapered Neko Boy
June 30th, 10, 02:48 AM
These are the best I can get, so they're the only brand I have much experience with.

They're not very babyish, but they DO look like diapers (unlike some). They're very practical, however. If you want to use them for their intended purpose, they will serve your needs quite well.

Bandit Keith
June 30th, 10, 02:57 AM
they kinda went down hill after the plastic was taken away.

diamo
July 5th, 10, 04:05 AM
if you guys want better diapers that are online but can't order them then i suggest using google maps to find i medical supply store. i have one near my house and when i can i will buy some molicares if they are available although they should be.

NinoSatori
July 8th, 10, 06:41 AM
I've had experience with Depends some have cloth-like outers but the Max-Absorb ones have plastic outsides the three tabs, on each side, are abit of a chore but ensures you get it on how you want! It hardly leaks unless you sweat your ass off in them then try to wet other than that they're good for holding alot of solid waste! ^-^

There ya go! my review!

diaperlover380
July 27th, 10, 05:31 AM
There only good for moderate wetters

Omutsu no Jutsu
August 5th, 10, 01:53 AM

Yeah I agree with this guy, there still decent though.

Toddler Naruto
September 12th, 10, 10:59 AM
if you guys want better diapers that are online but can't order them then i suggest using google maps to find i medical supply store. i have one near my house and when i can i will buy some molicares if they are available although they should be.

None of the Rite-Aids or Longs Drugs near me carry Molicares, unfortunately :(.

Raven_Steel
October 12th, 10, 08:55 PM
The last two batches of depends I purchased all had tapes that did not stick. Not sure if it is a new less sticky tape or just defects. Never been a big fan of depends but they are the easy to get ahold of for those who don't have the ability to order online. I'm in the same boat, no place even close to me carry anything other then Depends.

wanflower
October 14th, 10, 01:08 AM
i havnt had the chance to try them yet but its on my to do list =P

diaperedjerbear
October 17th, 10, 02:50 PM
Thay are easy to get but the taps suck ass

kasinkay
November 28th, 10, 07:17 PM
Store brand diapers are always a bad idea...

llayden
December 1st, 10, 02:28 AM
These are not the best, but they are an old stand by for me. They will take one good wetting, and much more with a good doubler. The tapes, I find, hold up really well usually tearing the plastic when removed. They are loud, but thin. There are much better choices, but for the availability, not that bad.

SOMEONE111
December 24th, 10, 04:06 AM

They have plastic backings. I like how they have 6 tapes instead of 4 but only thing is that they are thin but hey they are cheap and easy to get though I do have acces to buying online.

d263
December 30th, 10, 05:54 PM
I thought they were okay there sure are better then the CVS brand though
haven't tried the new ones just the old depends so they worked and did what they should do
unfortunately Longs went under there brand was better

Llamalord
January 5th, 11, 12:53 AM
Just bought a pack of these today. Not bad but still thinner than I like my diapers. Nice plastic though

AmaraDash19
February 2nd, 11, 03:31 AM
These were good for the price I paid. And available and easy to find :D

Bandit Keith
February 2nd, 11, 03:52 AM
They have plastic backings. I like how they have 6 tapes instead of 4 but only thing is that they are thin but hey they are cheap and easy to get though I do have acces to buying online.

Well they seem to be back I guess it was to test sales difference,But I'm grown to liking the cloth type no worry of wasting them So I'm buying Walgreen's brands

chobits743
March 2nd, 11, 08:32 PM
Just bought some of these. The tapes didn't stick for me, but I managed to rig them up and they seem to stay on fine. I do like the plastic and wetness indicator. :)

Nanami_Lucia35
March 3rd, 11, 04:43 AM
i didn't like these when i tried them, when i'd go to adjust the tapes, they'd pull the plastic off the front of the diaper, and expose the padding, i prefer either pull on style or ones with the tabs that like velcrow like baby diapers.

chobits743
March 11th, 11, 02:45 PM
Ok, I tested the capacity of these diapers a little while ago, and here is what I found:

These diapers can really hold a lot more than I expected. :eek:

They can hold about 2, maybe 3 good sized wettings standing up. If you try to sit down, they may gush out the sides.

If you decide to just let go in the diaper, it can hold the flow pretty well without leaking out of the sides.

Just my two cents. :p These diapers are the best I can get now, and for $15 for a pack of 20, this is a pretty good deal for me.

Kaori Rocks
March 13th, 11, 11:37 PM
I find that the large ones are better than the small ones even though they say they are supposed to be way too big for me. I guess it's just how the tapes work a bit better and it's a bit easier to put on. When I got them I was initially hoping they were going to have more absorbancy. However, that's just not the case. They were also the first and only ones so far that I've bought by myself (via bicicle) Over all they're thin, leaky, but avalible. Their availibility is probably the only reason why their still on the market and why the Kimbirly Klark company hasn't bothered to improve them.

LittleJai
March 20th, 11, 06:40 AM
Some notes: If you must, absolutely MUST, use Depends then get the Max-Absorb ones. However, I would seriously recommend Molicares if there is any way you can find them. Even TENA are better for wetters, especially if stuffed. Depends are not good for heavy wetters, the tapes are not easy to adjust (and oftentimes will only stick once) and I would ABSOLUTELY warn against messing in a Depends. Those flimsy tapes just don't hold that well.

johnbaker973
March 25th, 11, 02:51 PM
anybody tell me about ps2 here please

SOMEONE111
March 25th, 11, 09:40 PM
What??? What are you talking about?

AmaraDash19
May 21st, 11, 07:10 AM
There only good for moderate wetters
These have held all but my heaviest of wettings, so I'm guessing you wet heavier.

On a different note, they don't absorb quick enough in my book, though they do hold it well after it is absorbed.

ge1st
May 22nd, 11, 01:59 AM
I'm waiting for the day that I can buy them here in Germany :-/
But we have very good other Diapers =)

Rtcwetty
September 6th, 11, 12:54 PM
this brand is seem good and it leak whenever urinary rapidly