PDA

View Full Version : Diapered for Business

DiaperedSakura25
August 20th, 11, 05:13 PM
A young woman who transferred from nursing school to business school and just graduated when she gets a call from one of the biggest advertisement firms in the country. When she arrives she finds out that she is interviewing for the secretarial position for the head of the firm. The only problem is that she was head hunted specifically because of her nurse training so that she can take care of her secretarial duties as well as the head's medical issues by changing her diapers, giving her her medicine, and keeping her regular. Maybe she eventually finds out about the boss' subconscious desire to be babied.

Anyone is open as long as they can get into detail and not post one liners every time. Obviously this is a girl/girl situation and I'm willing to work with whatever anyone wants to work into it. Any other fetishes are open and as long you don't hassle me about porting I won't hassle you.

Iwetdiapers
September 2nd, 11, 03:29 AM
Being the first day, Christine was a little overwhelmed. Her classes and internships had trained her well enough, but something about being in the field just seems to bring it home. On top of that, this was no ordinary job. She had changed diapers in hospus work as well as her time volunteering at a nearby retirement community, but seldom for someone so young and seemingly otherwise able.

Her new boss walked into the room and got right down to her upcomming duties.