PDA

View Full Version : Diapers and fashion

Diaper Koopa Troopa
February 10th, 09, 04:22 AM
What attire do you think goes best with diapers? Mine would have to be sailor girl uniforms. M2's artwork illustrates perfectly why that is.

There are many other options too, so think outside the box. What kind of cloths/shoes do you think look cute with diapers?

armydude07
February 10th, 09, 04:24 AM
i think sandals or like converse look good...or slippers...and i would just wear a t shirt or some tight pants with them sticking up out

SDCharm
February 10th, 09, 04:34 AM
T-shirt and undies!

I NEED DIAPERS!

Diaper Koopa Troopa
February 10th, 09, 04:43 AM
Ah, a T-shirt. Let it be baby blue with Chilly Willy printed on it. Oh, and with a cute red handkerchief. ^_^

PaddedPrinceling Joey
February 10th, 09, 05:22 AM
I personally like a more.... ironic looking T-shirt. My school has senior T-shirts for the graduating class. So yeah. Ha ha. I like overalls too though.

Poesdaughter
February 10th, 09, 05:25 AM
On boys I like Fauntleroy suits, corduroy overalls with fancy shirts and sailor suits.

On girls I like Lolita dresses, old fashioned dresses with little pantaloons.

Shoes for both genders I like shiny Mary-janes and stockings or tall socks. Adorable!

DaGreatPanda
February 10th, 09, 03:56 PM
you know, i never thought about it, ill come up with something.

lolicon834
February 10th, 09, 08:48 PM
hmm...I'm a fan of frilly dresses and such, on both sexes......otherwise, you can't go wrong with just a diaper! :)

Elemental Anon
February 10th, 09, 09:28 PM
Since when is a diaper an article of clothing?

Poesdaughter
February 10th, 09, 09:44 PM
Since it was created, I believe. When was anything with a canon use as and under-garment NOT considered an article of clothing?

hmm...I'm a fan of frilly dresses and such, on both sexes......otherwise, you can't go wrong with just a diaper! :)

You have a point. If they wanted to switch genders on my previous suggestion, I would still like it. =)

Elemental Anon
February 10th, 09, 09:47 PM
I think a diaper could go with anything. It blends in with the disgusting and the beautiful.

baby lucario
February 10th, 09, 10:00 PM
i say boys would go great with a baby like t-shirt, socks and a diaper. thats usually all i wear at home.

girls would go good with anything exept pants (wear a skirt instead to show off the diapers)

yubel
February 11th, 09, 03:00 AM
I agree for the dressess and lolita for the girls and a sailor like out fit for boys

DaGreatPanda
February 11th, 09, 03:02 AM
Well. I'll agree with you yubal. Well half of it at least. I can't stand to see boys in diapers in general so whateva.

zyloincarnate
February 11th, 09, 03:07 AM
hehe boys in diapers= mental illness but girls in diapers = sexy turn on

yubel
February 11th, 09, 03:15 AM
I can agree but we guys wear them so yeah also all girls look great in diapers
(on I side note I found someone)

DaGreatPanda
February 11th, 09, 03:18 AM
Yeah I kinda took offense to the 'mental illness' part of that post. Unless she meant people who look at guys in diapers have mental illness's

yubel
February 11th, 09, 03:23 AM
same here I agree with you panda

armydude07
February 11th, 09, 03:25 AM
guys in diaper is a turn on for me...hehe

Mojo
February 11th, 09, 03:28 AM
My mom talked about how she thinks that bisexual people are disgusting. however, gays are okay. So I guess I have to choose between gay or straight

DaGreatPanda
February 11th, 09, 03:29 AM
My mom talked about how she thinks that bisexual people are disgusting. however, gays are okay. So I guess I have to choose between gay or straight

Bi's are double crossing back stabbers IMO

yubel
February 11th, 09, 03:33 AM
Majo you are who you are you dont have to be one sided it, you shouldnt have to do anything because someone doesnt like it

Mojo
February 11th, 09, 03:33 AM
~Looks at panda
~looks at army
~steps out of the space inbetween the two

Bump: Majo you are who you are you dont have to be one sided it, you shouldnt have to do anything because someone doesnt like it
I'm pretty sure I'm straight anyway.

DaGreatPanda
February 11th, 09, 03:35 AM
~Looks at panda
~looks at army
~steps out of the space inbetween the two

Bump:
I'm pretty sure I'm straight anyway.

Well heres the ultimate test mojo, do you like cock, or do you like vagoo and boobies.

Mojo
February 11th, 09, 03:37 AM
I do like boobies :D And the idea of **** up my @$$ is not pleasent.
That is why I'm straight

DaGreatPanda
February 11th, 09, 03:38 AM
I do like boobies :D And the idea of **** up my @$$ is not pleasent.
That is why I'm straight

then you shouldn't need to question your sexuality further.

Mojo
February 11th, 09, 03:40 AM
Really, I'm not questioning it, I'm just p'd off my mom is so intolerant

yubel
February 11th, 09, 03:41 AM
hmm so mojo are you ok now?

Mojo
February 11th, 09, 03:42 AM
Sure, I guess. ha ha. :D

DaGreatPanda
February 11th, 09, 03:47 AM
Really, I'm not questioning it, I'm just p'd off my mom is so intolerant

If you knew me IRL you'd probably hate me.

Mojo
February 11th, 09, 03:51 AM
Ha, ha! Then lets just stay on the internet!

DaGreatPanda
February 11th, 09, 04:23 AM
Ha, ha! Then lets just stay on the internet!

I guess we shall never know each other. I'm pretty sure that's a good thing.

Poesdaughter
February 12th, 09, 03:58 AM
Bi's are double crossing back stabbers IMO

Finding both genders to be attractive is 'double crossing back stabbery' now? I have never stabbed someone in the back in all of my years of sexual interest, even though I am bisexual.

If I ever stab someone, I prefer to do it to the front so they can openly defend themselves. I am polyamorous but I never get into a relationship without people knowing that.

Being bisexual doesn't make you have a relationship with more than one person, it just gives you the option of being interested in a relationship with a man or a woman.

DaGreatPanda
February 12th, 09, 04:02 PM
Finding both genders to be attractive is 'double crossing back stabbery' now? I have never stabbed someone in the back in all of my years of sexual interest, even though I am bisexual.

If I ever stab someone, I prefer to do it to the front so they can openly defend themselves. I am polyamorous but I never get into a relationship without people knowing that.

Being bisexual doesn't make you have a relationship with more than one person, it just gives you the option of being interested in a relationship with a man or a woman.

Hah I never said that.

The experience I've had with Bi-sexuals they always end up cheating. maybe it's just them. but it just happens to be every one of them, and I know quite a lot.

Littlebigchild
February 12th, 09, 05:00 PM
I'm good with the diaper only look, and the diaper and t-shirt as well. However, I really like a good onesie, or footed pajamas. (Would love to own some one-piece footed pajamas with snap crotch, but currently can't afford to.)
Other cute fashion choices:

Sundress Knit pants/wool soaker
Romper Bunny Pajamas! (I want I want I want)
Shortalls (short overalls) Tights (White, pink, or blue) (especially worn with dresses or skirts)

REQUIRED accessories

Pacifier (On a pacifier keeper thing if possible)
Hairbow (for girls)

Other Accessories

Knit hat (boys or girls)
Knit Booties (I'm knitting myself some!)
mittens (not gloves) if cold outside (I'll knit some of these later)

I just put this edit in to see how editing works here, ignore this line :)

xTk
February 12th, 09, 09:05 PM
a t-shirt and boots or a onzie and boots.

baby lucario
February 13th, 09, 12:44 AM
yup, seeing girls in diapers is a turn on for me, buy boys..... naww, not for me. i only like the way i look when im in diapers.

DaGreatPanda
February 13th, 09, 02:37 AM
yup, seeing girls in diapers is a turn on for me, buy boys..... naww, not for me. i only like the way i look when im in diapers.

Thats funny, I can't stand to see myself in them. Yet I like them :P go figure.

baby lucario
February 14th, 09, 02:41 AM
haha, i dont check myslef out, but when i do see myself like in a reflection i sometimes pee in the diapee to see the pee tinkle down my diaper.

Bump: haha, i dont check myslef out, but when i do see myself like in a reflection i sometimes pee in the diapee to see the pee tinkle down my diaper.

lolicon834
February 15th, 09, 01:17 AM
I'm good with the diaper only look, and the diaper and t-shirt as well. However, I really like a good onesie, or footed pajamas. (Would love to own some one-piece footed pajamas with snap crotch, but currently can't afford to.)
Other cute fashion choices:

Sundress Knit pants/wool soaker
Romper Bunny Pajamas! (I want I want I want)
Shortalls (short overalls) Tights (White, pink, or blue) (especially worn with dresses or skirts)

REQUIRED accessories

Pacifier (On a pacifier keeper thing if possible)
Hairbow (for girls)

Other Accessories

Knit hat (boys or girls)
Knit Booties (I'm knitting myself some!)
mittens (not gloves) if cold outside (I'll knit some of these later)

Love the idea of tights, I didn't think about that one!

And I know what you mean Panda, I don't really like the way that I look in diapers too much, I much rather check out my fave pics :)

DaGreatPanda
February 15th, 09, 01:43 AM
Love the idea of tights, I didn't think about that one!

And I know what you mean Panda, I don't really like the way that I look in diapers too much, I much rather check out my fave pics :)

hah at least theres people like me.

lolicon834
February 16th, 09, 09:56 PM
Well, honestly it just looks odd, especially compared to what I like to imagine myself looking like, you know?

SSJ5Cloufiroth
March 24th, 09, 04:02 AM
Good outfits to go with diapers?

-A sundress.
-A bunnygirl or gymnist's leotard.
-A Japanese girl's school uniform.
-A silk nightgown.
-A bra.

DaGreatPanda
March 24th, 09, 04:44 AM
Well, honestly it just looks odd, especially compared to what I like to imagine myself looking like, you know?

Exactly. That's kind of how i see it.

anonymoose
March 24th, 09, 10:06 PM
i'm not really good with fashion...
i prefer to wear with jeans or pajama pants...but that's because i'm hiding it...

costi
April 3rd, 09, 08:00 PM
On boys I like Fauntleroy suits, corduroy overalls with fancy shirts and sailor suits.

On girls I like Lolita dresses, old fashioned dresses with little pantaloons.

Shoes for both genders I like shiny Mary-janes and stockings or tall socks. Adorable!

Agreed, tho, being a straight guy, I don't exactly enjoy looking at boys in diapers.

However, IMHO the boy outfit you posted would look equally good on a girl. I like diapers to be very bulky, tho, so any kind of pants might look a bit awkward.

Another outfit I like are footed sleepers.

SSJ5Cloufiroth
April 7th, 09, 05:55 PM
When it comes to "fashion" with diapers, anything that's feminine. Pink, frill and lace, dresses and skirts, even pantyhose and panties pulled up over the diaper. School girl uniforms, leotards and one-piece swimsuits, and the like.

the_diapered_skunk
April 8th, 09, 11:13 AM
you guys ever consider doing it for guys in staid of women?

Geracht
May 8th, 09, 09:47 AM
I'm always rather fond of overalls or shortalls. They just...work!

Toddler Naruto
July 17th, 15, 04:14 PM
I'd just wear a pre-school/cartoon TV character T-Shirt and a diaper.

Or wear actual adult-sized childish clothes, like footsie PJs, onesies, sleepers, etc while wearing a diaper.