PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea Fan's? Any hear?

Stellar Dreamer
June 4th, 10, 04:14 PM
COME ON! There has to be some!!!!!!!!!!

Backwards Ajnin
June 4th, 10, 08:56 PM
Indeed I am.

(filler text)

yubel
June 5th, 10, 03:47 AM
I enjoyed the first one, I read the second one, have yet to play the third one

googlespit
June 5th, 10, 04:18 AM
I played the second two and many other games by the same company (LA pucell tactics phantom brave and Makai Kingdom) I love how the game refuses to take itself seriously (except Phantom
Brave) and the mind numming hilarity but I hate how hard they are to find most of the time I see
it once and never get another chance

Backwards Ajnin
June 5th, 10, 07:38 PM
Soul Nomad and the World Eaters takes itself more seriously too, although there is humour ir's probably Nippon Ichi's most serious game.

Tewi
June 6th, 10, 11:51 PM
Eh.. Kinda I guess. Played 2 but didn't get to play it much. Ended up getting stolen.

PaddedPrinceling Joey
June 8th, 10, 04:46 AM
I'm sorry, but that's a bit of a ridiculous question. XD
Of course there are fans, myself included. I've played the main games, have yet to play any of Nippon Ichi's other games.

PamperedPrincess
June 15th, 10, 07:19 AM
Disgaea is an awesome series. I've played the games, watched the anime, read manga and doujinshi online, and now all I need to play is Disgaea Infinite. I love visual novels. :3

pink nappies
July 1st, 10, 01:09 PM
Loved the game, though I don't have much time to grind these days so had to settle for a pretty speedy play through. The characters are so loveable, but my main complaint is that I found the voice acting to be rather irritating. I just can't get that into characters whose voice I have heard on a hundred other characters before.

I actually preferred Phantom Brave, if only because it was quite a lot simpler and easier to play through. It also had a cutesy snuggly feel good factor that I totally got into :)