PDA

View Full Version : Do's ANY one wanna rp with me?

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 02:42 PM
I have two new rp's that need rper's. so come you guys if you wanna rp let me know ok? I'll post any rp idas i have on THIS thread also feel free to post yours as well we can brain storm.

Lone_wolf
February 22nd, 10, 06:50 PM
yes i will. i've never rp'd here but used to with my sister all the time. i think this will give me some good practice for mine as well.

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 07:22 PM
I'm down with RPing, I'm usually picky about who I rp with, but I'm really bored so...

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 07:25 PM
cOOL! ok lets toss around Ideas people like i said I have The Mential Hospital rp and the Snow Field School rp. I have opther ideas bounceing around in my head as well.

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 07:29 PM
I'm good with anything I can do anything, but I prefer being the lower.

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 07:31 PM
the lower? sorry but huh? what dos THAT mean?

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 07:40 PM
Wow, um well in RP there are always situations and relationships similar to those in BDSM and such. There is always the upper, dom, mommy, daddy, caretaker,etc. and the lower, sub, baby, sissy, etc. Most good RPers and writers (serious ones anyway) understand these relationships, and use them to structure an RP. Saturn_Ringer, Samiel and myself being among those who do.

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 07:43 PM
umm k so in other words you like the child role? if i under stand that. course it would just be easyer if we did an rp. that why id get it. sory Im not too smart.

croc kojitsu
February 22nd, 10, 07:43 PM
hey do you need someone to rp with?

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 07:49 PM
sory Im not too smart.

Dont even say that, thats not true, its just most people dont think to study the roles and social connections of bdsm to become a better rper. I personally like to study parenting websites, they have great ideas.

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 07:57 PM
oh ok. so umm what kinda rp's do ou prefer?

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 08:05 PM
well I love a good femme regression rp, but not to many people are into feminization, I'm good with anything really.

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 08:11 PM
hmmm i have a idea. do you prefer to be the regresser? if so i have a idea that invloves one of my favorit female anime girls who is NOT IN ANY WAY Girly or lady ike

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 08:21 PM
Not really, as stated I prefer to be the lower, or the regressee. (The baby)

But like I said I'm bored enough to do anything.

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 08:22 PM
I see well there gos that idea but moveing on. what kinda story line did you have in mnd?

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 08:29 PM
well what kind of rp did you want to do, i dont think we worked that out... who I'll play depends on what kind of rp we do.

croc kojitsu
February 22nd, 10, 08:32 PM
am up for anything............

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 08:33 PM
that depends on If you Know Tayuya from Naruto at all.

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 08:36 PM
Not a fan of Naruto or Bleach

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 08:38 PM
hmm well Tayuya is a mean foul mouth teen that in all honestly needs to learn to be morn femini and lady like.

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 08:41 PM
Ok? So you wannna do a Naruto femme regression rp?

Bandit Keith
February 22nd, 10, 08:42 PM
hello I can bite for that ideal sora saturn she was the flute player that had those doll things fighting for her right.well I could have had a million ideals how to get her regressed or in diapers by now if I know this a week ago.

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 09:25 PM
yes focusing on Tayuya.

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 09:31 PM
K? What will the story direction be? I usually only make a concept and follow that as a scripted out rp is no fun....

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 09:34 PM
well basicly After she lost her fight she is punished. her punishment is being femaleized. ( i dident spell that right huh? )

Kamelot
February 22nd, 10, 09:36 PM
Feminized... Sounds good, I'm interested.

Stellar Dreamer
February 22nd, 10, 09:37 PM
sweet. if your ready i'll make the rp but we need a Title for it.

Bandit Keith
February 22nd, 10, 09:38 PM
well who will punish her I could be the snake basterd never can spell his name right.that does it or some one in the leaf.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

also hows'' the girl into a true girl ''sound as a name