PDA

View Full Version : dream or reality

speedcat
March 7th, 09, 10:04 PM
so for a long time i have had a memory that i was never sure if it was real or not... it was back in elementy school back when i had "accidents" in my pants... so we went to a school fair that i thought was at my school but it may have been in my cousins school... anywho we stopped in at my grandmas place. when we got there me grandmother had me come back to her room and back there she convinsted me that is was a good idea to ware a diaper to the fair thing becuse of my "acsadents" and so she proceded to diaper me and then we went to the fair... i also remember parts of the fair but i dont know if it happend or not... so last weakend i talked to my mother about me wareing diapers and told her about the memory and she was unable to tell me anything about if it happend but she told me that it might have. anyways what i am posting this about it to see if anyone eles had situations that thay dont know if happents or not and if anyone has an idea as to how one might tell if it was a dream with out talking to my grandma who dont know about the diaper situation and i want to keep it that way... the second one is less likely to get good respons

l3anned
March 7th, 09, 10:08 PM
eh yeah, i have had dreams as to whether or not i know if they are reality or just placed in my dreams.... and if you're mom has a foggy memory of it at all... my guess is that it probably happened in real life.

speedcat
March 7th, 09, 10:27 PM
well she didnt say she had a memory of it spicificly... but the situation like that happend many times through out the years...

Pifflestick
March 7th, 09, 11:29 PM
Who's to say that that wasn't reality and this right now is the dream? Frankly, for all you know you could be dreaming right now and all this could be a false reality.

speedcat
March 7th, 09, 11:36 PM
lol but i can read fine print and adjust the light lol that is the signs that i am awake lol i stole that from a friend btw other then that i honistly have no way to say i am awake but i think i am

Pifflestick
March 8th, 09, 12:28 AM
"I think therefore I am" - René Descartes

If you can think then I guess your awake, it seems to me that in dreams all movement is forced, as if by your moving by script rather than will. So I guess you should ask yourself, in this memory does motion seem natural or forced?

speedcat
March 8th, 09, 01:09 AM
lol i will try that btw the forced movement is not so in lucid dreaming... but i don't do that... yet

DaGreatPanda
March 8th, 09, 04:28 AM
Who's to say that that wasn't reality and this right now is the dream? Frankly, for all you know you could be dreaming right now and all this could be a false reality.

I fucking hate you... Sorry. It needed to be said.

speedcat
March 8th, 09, 05:04 AM
lol you hate everything lol but we LOVE YOU SO MUCH

DaGreatPanda
March 8th, 09, 05:06 AM
*I dont hate everything. I'm just highly annoyed with alot of posts on this site. Elemental knows, so does Mojo.

Mojo
March 8th, 09, 05:07 AM
couldn't of said it beta myself speedcat

DaGreatPanda
March 8th, 09, 05:08 AM
couldn't of said it beta myself speedcat

No. I won't fucking say it this time. Nice try. Trying to lead me on like that.

Mojo
March 8th, 09, 05:11 AM
I don't have to try panda, you will eventually fail.

DaGreatPanda
March 8th, 09, 05:15 AM
Fail? Fail?? You do not know what you are talking about.

speedcat
March 8th, 09, 05:31 AM
he is talking about you failing lol

DaGreatPanda
March 8th, 09, 05:35 AM
I know that. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

dpgrl12
March 8th, 09, 01:14 PM
*I dont hate everything. I'm just highly annoyed with alot of posts on this site. Elemental knows, so does Mojo.

Did you say you were leaving? I don't see why you didn't.

You're negative posts make me a sad panda.

DaGreatPanda
March 8th, 09, 09:26 PM
Did you say you were leaving? I don't see why you didn't.

You're negative posts make me a sad panda.

Your* btw.

No. I'm not leaving. I do like this site despite some of the posts. And I do like quite a few members on this site too.

4stray
March 17th, 09, 04:02 AM
Over no instance do I have fuzzy recollection. I do wonder, however, if you are perhaps looking for an origin for your diaper interests? I cannot trace my interest to an origin myself, and I do wonder what circumstances led up to what makes me currently. It matters not, ultimately. Now, and to the future hence. I hope you come to a comforting conclusion.

speedcat
March 17th, 09, 11:01 AM
ya... i think to some degree i have been looking for a resion... but to others i know... but this is just like one of the only things that i farly vividly remimber so i just wanted to get and openion but thankyou for the positive thoughts