PDA

View Full Version : Dry 24/7

dudewheresmyname321
January 9th, 09, 09:05 AM
All right, so they came in today, and im wearing one right now. I'm a small, and this diaper is pretty awesome. Im up at 3 big wettings and its still not leaking. One more big one might push it, but this diaper is very thirsty. Very absorbant, locks in very well. Fairly comfortable, but is very wide around the crotch. Gives it alot more absorbancy than say, a small molicare, but sags ALOT. Its filled with pee and halfway down to my knees. Great absorbant diaper, but expensive, and I'm not sure its worth the cost difference for small. However, if you usually wear a medium...this diaper might be a more viable option for you.

For the package SMALL...

Small Molicare Super Plus: 14.95 for package of 14 = 1.07 per diaper
Small Abri-Form X-Plus (2200ml): 20.96 for package of 22 = .95 per diaper
Small Bambino: 18.00 for package of 8 = 2.25 per diaper
DRY 24-7 (2000ml): 28.18 for package of 18 = 1.57 per diaper

For the case SMALL...

Molicare Super Plus = 57.95 for case of 56 = 1.03 per diaper
Small Abri-Form X-Plus: 61.95 for case of 66 = .94 per diaper
Small Bambino: 69.95 for case of 64 = 1.09 per diaper
DRY 24-7: 75 (current sale 1/8/08) for case of 72 = 1.04 per diaper

Medium Package

Medium Molicare Super Plus: 19.95 for package of 14 = 1.43 per diaper
Medium Abri-Form X-Plus: 19.95 for package of 14 = 1.43 per diaper
Bambino: 18.00 for package of 8 = 2.25 per diaper
Small/Medium DRY 24-7: 28.18 for package of 18 = 1.57 per diaper

Medium Case

Medium Molicare Super Plus = 75.95 for case of 56 = 1.36 per diaper
Medium Abri-Form X-Plus: 57.95 for case of 42 = 1.38 per diaper
Medium Bambino: 74.95 for case of 48 = 1.56 per diaper
Small/Medium DRY 24-7: 75 (current sale 1/8/08) for case of 72 = 1.04 per diaper

So as for cost, abena seems to be on top, especially because abena has more capacity than Dry 24/7 and is cheaper. However, as a medium diaper, its worth looking at more

Of note, if you were to buy a diaper by the case, the better deal is Bambino, they reduce it more than a dollar per diaper, including shipping!

Guess its up to you which one is more comphy and how much you want to pay.

TS_Chris
March 27th, 09, 03:49 AM
Adding in my thoughts on the diaper after ordering a sample pack of two of Dry 24/7.

I don't know if it was just the package I got and part of a slight manufacturing error, but mine ended up leaking out the front. The wicking also left much to be desired - it started to leak out the front where the bulk of the material was concentrated before it was absorbed in/up the rear. (Although honestly I can't give a fair rating on this, since it's been two or three years since I last had an Abena or Molicare, the later of which I recall had the best wicking.)

One thing that Dry 24/7 has that no other diaper does have is their namesake - dryness. Even when it was soaked to the point of leaking out the front of the plastic, the padding didn't feel wet at all really.

So I guess my review would be this: If you are required to wear diapers (or just wear very frequently) and are having issues with wetness on your skin, try these out. Otherwise, if just for pleasure/fun, there are better deals out there.

Unseendl
May 9th, 09, 11:39 PM
I agree with Chris that they kepp you DRY. Still, the price compared to bambinos is much better. The thickness of the Dry's is just as thick if not thicker than the Bambinos and the price is much better. The only thing that Bambino's has to offer is the baby style

yubel
May 10th, 09, 03:37 AM
where can I get them

Valdori
September 20th, 09, 05:26 PM
After reading this reveiw i am going to have to try these now. What is the website to order from?

Synetik
January 10th, 10, 11:59 PM
I've pretty much only got positive things to say about these crinklepants! Like others have said, it keeps you DRY and is quite thick if that's an attraction to you. Also the outer-plastic is fairly quiet, which makes this an ideal diaper to go out with discreetly(Though the thickness guarantees you'll be aware of your state). The tapes are wonderful. Only thing I can complain about is absorbency, and even that's pretty amazing. It just doesn't quite compare to an X-Plus or Bambino.

Dry247.com is the site for anyone looking. Apparently they got owned, but they'll still take manual orders.

SOMEONE111
October 21st, 10, 05:41 AM
go to www.xpmedical.com they have sample packs three for 6 plus shipping so it would be better to order a couple sample of sample packs like 2 or so to make cost effective

llayden
December 1st, 10, 02:17 AM
How do they hold up over time? If you had to wear one for an extended period, like for a really long car trip (wet, 10+ hours) how would they fair?

SOMEONE111
December 24th, 10, 04:30 AM
How do they hold up over time? If you had to wear one for an extended period, like for a really long car trip (wet, 10+ hours) how would they fair?

Like you mean leaking or like the material staying together? Because neither I think would be an issue.