PDA

View Full Version : Embarassing diaper moments!!

solid_snake_baby
May 17th, 09, 04:31 PM
Sooooooo.... I was sitting in my room and I thought to myself "I want a diaper on!" but when I looked in my diaper drawer (the hidden one XD) and there is not a one left! I'm out!!! Sooooooo I walk to the local supermarket "Food Lion" and pick up some depends with the adjustible straps(you know the ones with two tabs on each side?) I walked home, I was going to sneak them in my window, but guess who came around the corner? Good ol' Pops! XD Omg, I pushed him out my way and went straight to my room to hide em in my closet. He walked in and said "watcha' find?" I told him it was just my jacket and a sketchbook I bought. He didn't buy it for a second...I then quickly went to my closet and picked up some junk...AND THREW IT AT HIM!!! >=D THAT"LL TEACH HIM TO BE SO NOSY!!! He just left no questions asked.
And that was MY day, tell me about you embarassing diaper moments

the_diapered_skunk
May 17th, 09, 04:33 PM
uhm snake this post has all ready been made but the other 1 died

solid_snake_baby
May 17th, 09, 04:34 PM
And this one is alive!!!!!!!
Mwahahahahahahahaha
itsss alivveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the_diapered_skunk
May 17th, 09, 04:37 PM
why don't u go read the other while this 1 still lives

solid_snake_baby
May 17th, 09, 04:40 PM
Oh so I can see how it died??
>__>

the_diapered_skunk
May 17th, 09, 04:42 PM
posts die when no 1 wants to comment any more

Winnie Cooper
May 17th, 09, 07:22 PM
"Most Embarrassing Experience" is like three lines under this entry and was updated just yesterday, so it is hardly dead.

I am closing this one, as there's no reason to have two threads going on the same subject.