PDA

View Full Version : Family Guy Favorite Episode

MokatheGroundhog
December 11th, 08, 03:51 AM
What is your favorite Family Guy episode?

MokatheGroundhog
December 11th, 08, 04:45 AM
for now until the final episode of this season (for people who want to know "Something, Something, Something, Darkside") i'm going to have to say "Love Blackually" episode 1 of this season

dan6666
December 11th, 08, 05:28 AM
The episode when stewie and brain were in the army

Knightmare
December 11th, 08, 05:32 AM
The episode when stewie and brain were in the armyI remember that one.Tho i'm not a big fan of family guy.You guys watch stuff like south park?

MokatheGroundhog
December 11th, 08, 05:38 AM
i only watched a couple south park episodes (i don't want to offend anyone who is a fan of south park) i'm not a fan, i prefer family guy

Knightmare
December 11th, 08, 06:03 AM
Oh my god you offended me i will have to obliterate you!Just kidding,We all have different tastes.

MokatheGroundhog
December 11th, 08, 06:11 AM
yeah we do sorry if i offended you at all

Knightmare
December 11th, 08, 06:14 AM
yeah we do sorry if i offended you at allDid you like not see the part that says "Just kidding" :confused: Whatever.

MokatheGroundhog
December 11th, 08, 06:18 AM
i saw it

JuiceyFruit
December 11th, 08, 07:29 AM
lol i love the PTV episode, i think it was in the first season, where Peter breaks the satellite receiver in Quahog, knocking out everyone's TV so he walks around with a cardboard box cut out hanging in front of him, seing life as TV

MokatheGroundhog
December 11th, 08, 07:52 AM
PTV is from 2005 it involves the FCC the episode your talking about is I Never Met the Dead Man

Winnie Cooper
December 11th, 08, 09:32 AM
I find the show repulsive, to be honest. I put on South Park sometimes when I am tired and just want something totally brainless on TV.

Kamelot
December 11th, 08, 10:18 AM
"I dream of Jesus" featuring Surfin Bird by The Trashmen

The best joke was the Executive Bathroom Island

Elemental Anon
December 11th, 08, 11:25 AM
Family Guy is like the guy that really sucks at comedy, but says something so completely random and unrelated to anything that hes funny.

MokatheGroundhog
December 11th, 08, 03:42 PM
"I dream of Jesus" featuring Surfin Bird by The Trashmen

The best joke was the Executive Bathroom Island

that was basically one of the only funny scenes of that episode

i lmao at that part because it was a parody of jurassic park

TS_Chris
December 16th, 08, 07:21 AM
Family Guy is like the guy that really sucks at comedy, but says something so completely random and unrelated to anything that hes funny.

This.

I do prefer the scripted and cannonical humor of Futurama, but as random as Family Guy is I can't help but laugh at it.

Speaking of which...

QUICK! POLL NAO!

Family Guy
American Dad
Simpsons
Futrama

RANK THEM GO!

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 07:24 AM
I cannot stand futurama o-o it lacks humor to me @_@ and if its there I cant laugh I just go haha....bleh anyway I have no fav episode of family guy i love them all :D oh and did you hear about the word? bird is the word ba ba ba bird bird bird bird is the word :3

Kamelot
December 16th, 08, 07:56 AM
Yes actually science has proven that the bird is equal to or greater than the word.

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 08:03 AM
yeah I saw your name when I added you o_O damn you sir damn you! now I have the song latched on to my head like a fat kid with a cupcake

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:05 AM
that song just got stuck in my head (bird, bird, the bird is the word)

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 08:09 AM
-heads head on wall T_T

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:13 AM
must get song out of my head -slaps self silly- btw i like your avatar chaoswolf

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 08:15 AM
(thanks) -takes out his axe and severs his own head- X_X -is thrown back into the warp- T_T thank the chaos gods it over....http://lh5.ggpht.com/_2HAuhOIOb6s/R8skNCuV1XI/AAAAAAAACf4/RVjFjMCZx2g/40k+Sound+Cannons.jpg

-gets blasted with the song AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! T____T fuc*!

Spiderman
December 16th, 08, 08:19 AM
Frightened little child have you heard, lady on toliet....yeah everybody heard that the bird is the word nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo
Dam you all!!!!!!

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:19 AM
(your welcome) -finds all existing copies of the surfing bird and destroys them-

Spiderman
December 16th, 08, 08:21 AM
Surfing bird must die!!!!!!!!

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:22 AM
indeed it must

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 08:22 AM
it must....be used against the entire world....MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Spiderman
December 16th, 08, 08:24 AM
Nooooo....its power is too....great it can't be controlled!!!!

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:25 AM
-laughing like dr. evil with pinky extended

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 08:29 AM
-constructs giant sound cannon >.> oh there will be blood...

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:31 AM
-tries to interfere but can't

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 08:34 AM
-launches sound cannon that continually sings ba ba ba ba bird bird bird bird is the word ba ba ba ba bird bird bird bird is the word forever o_O driving the entire human population and animal population to commit suicide or cut off their own ears O_O leaving the race to be filled with deaf and psychotic humans who cant stop sining ba ba ba ba bird bird bird bird is the word

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:36 AM
hmm -cuts off ears-

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:37 AM
sorry if i'm keeping you up late

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 08:42 AM
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah im keeping myself up late :3

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:43 AM
how late i might stay up the rest of the night

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 08:46 AM
its 345 am so early really and im actually talkin to my gf XD shes sleepy but want to stay up to talk to me

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:48 AM
its 2:48 am here in minnesota

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 08:51 AM
I live in massachusettes :3

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 08:53 AM
we just had a blizzard recently

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 09:02 AM
cool lol I love snow especially when theres a few feet of it lol

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 09:05 AM
my stepsister who is sleeping right now didn't have to go to school yesterday, i on the otherhand didn't have to worry about school because i've been finished since june 2008

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 09:06 AM
nice :3 oh and I think we are taking up space now XD

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 09:07 AM
whats the maximum per thread?

Chaoswolf
December 16th, 08, 09:08 AM
not a maximum but just a waste lmao personal convos need to go on in the pms not in public forum

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 09:10 AM
oh

MokatheGroundhog
December 16th, 08, 09:14 AM
anyway back to talking about your favorite family guy episode

TS_Chris
December 16th, 08, 09:44 AM
Only a few hours after I last post and this thread has grown 3 new pages? What the deuce?

Might I suggest a return to topic, because as it is now...

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/FFantasygrl/thread_direction-1.jpg

Kamelot
December 16th, 08, 09:57 AM
yeah I saw your name when I added you o_O damn you sir damn you! now I have the song latched on to my head like a fat kid with a cupcake
I couldn't think of a name on here and I had that damn song in my head so I figured id make everyone go through what I did and it works! Btw anyone know how to change names as I have thought of a better one and I am useing my phone to do all this and when I request a user name is says something about a security token missing..... so I'm clueless

Kamelot
December 16th, 08, 10:01 AM
I couldn't think of a name on here and I had that damn song in my head so I figured id make everyone go through what I did and it works! Btw anyone know how to change names as I have thought of a better one and I am useing my phone to do all this and when I request a user name it says something about a security token missing..... so I'm clueless

MokatheGroundhog
January 29th, 09, 07:52 PM
hey lets get back to family guy episodes please

iwoenai
January 29th, 09, 10:00 PM
The one where Jesus comes bck and hags out with Peter before going all MTV on him and having to go back to heaven :)

DaGreatPanda
January 29th, 09, 10:33 PM
Bird is the word. Thats the one. that and the chicken fights.

TBinthehoodie
January 29th, 09, 10:39 PM
the 1 where stewie has his own business

DaGreatPanda
January 29th, 09, 10:51 PM
the 1 where stewie has his own business

which one is that, remind me :)

TBinthehoodie
January 29th, 09, 10:54 PM
cookie monster in rehab

DaGreatPanda
January 29th, 09, 10:57 PM
cookie monster in rehab

ou.. thats a fun episode.

MokatheGroundhog
January 29th, 09, 11:50 PM
cookie monster in rehab
yeah that one was good:D

little_pink
January 30th, 09, 12:48 AM
It has to be the one with the toads- "Lando Griffin" is classic.

Spiky
January 30th, 09, 06:59 AM
Mine has got to be the one where lois becomes the mayor.

SDCharm
January 30th, 09, 07:04 AM
I don't have a favorite.

DaGreatPanda
January 30th, 09, 07:06 AM
all good or you dont like family guy :)

SDCharm
January 30th, 09, 07:10 AM
They've all got their charm. I like Family Guy, not as much as I used to though. Even then I couldn't choose a favorite though. I guess I actually do view them all with an equal standpoint.

Spiky
January 30th, 09, 07:26 AM
I also like familly guy, and american dad, for their references to 80's music and pop culture, another one of my fave familly guy eps, is the one(dont remember the name, but it was early) where they were at the grocery store, and chris got pulled into the music video for Aha's "take on me", or the ep of american dad where stans cia director sleeps with his daughter, and comes downstairs to greet stan, while singing the "little girls" song by Danny elfmans band "oingo boingo"

MokatheGroundhog
March 5th, 09, 09:47 AM
ocean's three and half

speedcat
March 5th, 09, 05:28 PM
lol that is kida a hard question... i dont have an epp that i call my fav... more like lines that i love... such as the one that brian started wetting stuff and at the end peter and him are at the bar and peter said "brien... you can talk" then a pause and they went on... or the one that crise was in the witness protection program and at the end they check the messages and ther are lots... i can resite most of the messages but the best was the "dammit ya piggly son-o-bitch you starting to piss me off" or the one that peater trys to get gumble to gumble back on by saying crise is sick but then said he healed him lol i think that is the one peater said "don't worry i read this in a book ones" then brien said "are you sure it was a book... are you sure it wasn't NOTHING" and peater said "oh ya" lmao i think though that has to be my fave epp now that i say all this lol my other fav line though is when peater said "BRIEN THERS A MESSAGE IN MY ALPABETS it said ooooooooo" and bried said "petar thouse are chereos" lol sry bout ranting but i love this show about as much as i love futarama and south park lol

MokatheGroundhog
March 5th, 09, 05:35 PM
lol that is kida a hard question... i dont have an epp that i call my fav... more like lines that i love... such as the one that brian started wetting stuff and at the end peter and him are at the bar and peter said "brien... you can talk" then a pause and they went on... or the one that crise was in the witness protection program and at the end they check the messages and ther are lots... i can resite most of the messages but the best was the "dammit ya piggly son-o-bitch you starting to piss me off" or the one that peater trys to get gumble to gumble back on by saying crise is sick but then said he healed him lol i think that is the one peater said "don't worry i read this in a book ones" then brien said "are you sure it was a book... are you sure it wasn't NOTHING" and peater said "oh ya" lmao i think though that has to be my fave epp now that i say all this lol my other fav line though is when peater said "BRIEN THERS A MESSAGE IN MY ALPABETS it said ooooooooo" and bried said "petar thouse are chereos" lol sry bout ranting but i love this show about as much as i love futarama and south park lol
thats alright, although i never really watched south park or futurama

Mojo
March 5th, 09, 07:08 PM
thats alright, although i never really watched south park or futurama
John must die!!!!!!!!!!!

MokatheGroundhog
March 6th, 09, 12:48 AM
John must die!!!!!!!!!!!
that would make a good movie title, anyway back on topic

Mojo
March 6th, 09, 03:21 AM
Once I derail a topic, it stays derailed, only a mod can save you now skywalker.

DaGreatPanda
March 6th, 09, 03:28 AM
That's okay though, cus I just brought the thread back on track.

My favorite Family Guy Episode would have to be.. hmm.. You know, I have a few of them. One being when Stewie and Bryan went back in time back in WW2, another being the one where Peter lost his job and wanted to realize his dream of being a lancer.

MokatheGroundhog
March 6th, 09, 04:08 AM
That's okay though, cus I just brought the thread back on track.

My favorite Family Guy Episode would have to be.. hmm.. You know, I have a few of them. One being when Stewie and Bryan went back in time back in WW2, another being the one where Peter lost his job and wanted to realize his dream of being a lancer.
those two were good ones

speedcat
March 6th, 09, 04:38 AM
i saw the lanser one the other day i like the bird in her dress lol

MokatheGroundhog
March 6th, 09, 04:42 AM
i saw the lanser one the other day i like the bird in her dress lol
that was the best part of the episode

Kazarulel
March 8th, 09, 01:09 AM
Mine is the Star Wars one. Makes me feel like a geek, but meh.

speedcat
March 8th, 09, 01:19 AM
blue havest lol i love that one my bro got it on dvd i like the part that peter took the couch off the death star lol it was a good part on another note i just saw one the other day and crise asked the old man if he was a pedo and then it cut away i had to lol on that one

MokatheGroundhog
March 9th, 09, 12:09 AM
blue havest lol i love that one my bro got it on dvd i like the part that peter took the couch off the death star lol it was a good part on another note i just saw one the other day and crise asked the old man if he was a pedo and then it cut away i had to lol on that one
i liked that star wars episode too

Pifflestick
March 9th, 09, 12:52 AM
The episode where Peter forms his own country. "Nothing says obey me like a bloody head on a fence post."

speedcat
March 9th, 09, 02:54 AM
all hail PETORIA lol

MokatheGroundhog
March 9th, 09, 03:58 AM
all hail PETORIA lol
that episode was good too, btw did anyone catch family guy today, if not boy was the new episode funny

speedcat
March 9th, 09, 08:22 PM
if you are talking about the one with the horse and the gay gean lol i missed it so i downloaded it and it was good

MokatheGroundhog
March 10th, 09, 12:29 AM
if you are talking about the one with the horse and the gay gean lol i missed it so i downloaded it and it was good
yup that's the one i liked the horse part where brian puts a sugar cube on stewies head and the part where peter becomes his normal self (heterosexual) he doesn't know whats going on then realizes that he was about to do it with 10 (i think...) gay guys and runs out of the room screaming and crying, i have this episode on my myspace page

Geo G.D
March 10th, 09, 04:00 AM
Well I'm sure my favorite, is one that everyone has heard.
Something with a certain word...
Because everyone's heard about the bird, b-b-b-bird bird bird, the bird is the word... etc etc.

speedcat
March 10th, 09, 04:05 AM
lol i like the line where peater is like "Brian there is a message in my alphabets it says OOOOOO" Peater those are cherios lol

speedcat
March 19th, 09, 02:57 AM
lol i just saw the best epp of family guy... quagmire was in a diaper and bonnit with a binky around his neck...

MokatheGroundhog
March 19th, 09, 03:02 AM
lol i just saw the best epp of family guy... quagmire was in a diaper and bonnit with a binky around his neck...
i've seen that one, "what are you doing quagmire?" peter asks, quagmires response "were playing...sex (shuts door)"

reip
March 19th, 09, 12:52 PM
the one where stewy loses rupert

MokatheGroundhog
March 19th, 09, 05:49 PM
the one where stewy loses rupert
that ones a good one how about the one where peter farts in bed and says ahh that felt so good, (thats the one with Damn nature your're scary)

diaperguy12
March 20th, 09, 03:21 PM
All Family Guy is great.

speedcat
March 20th, 09, 09:09 PM
ya i love that show alout the only amarican cartoon i watch any more other the south park lol btw in the one with quag as a baby he said it was hs famely over lol that makes it worse lol

anonymoose
March 22nd, 09, 04:40 PM
if any specific episode, probably blue harvest (the star wars one)
that one made me laugh the most, but it's typically the short clips like when peter gets a mustache and goes to the italian deli and shenanigans like that are the ones that make me laugh the hardest

MokatheGroundhog
March 24th, 09, 03:43 AM
how about the fox-y lady episode?

MokatheGroundhog
March 31st, 09, 04:17 AM
not all dogs go to heaven the episode from this sunday

MokatheGroundhog
April 23rd, 09, 04:46 AM
episode 420 the one where brian tries to get marijuana legalized
this is also the first episode in which olie doesn't shout (probably because hes high)

MokatheGroundhog
November 19th, 09, 09:16 AM
Road House Tribute *Kick Road House

shiningsnow
December 5th, 09, 11:10 AM
yall know what the word is.

spartan
December 5th, 09, 02:28 PM
whats the name of the episode where cleveland smashes up quagmires house and everything turns into a bed. he smashes the toaster it inflates into a bed and so on.

bird bird bird, bird is the word

Sami-Chan
December 5th, 09, 07:20 PM
stroke,stroke,stroke!
stop mocking me!
lol =^_^=

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

I also like the one where Peter sings Cant Touch Me XD