PDA

View Full Version : Fat Princess being diapered

PamperedPrincess
June 22nd, 10, 06:20 AM
I have yet to see any pictures of the princess from the PS3 game Fat Princess being in diapers, can anyone draw her for me?

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/139/8/c/Fat_Princess_Concept_Art_by_chubbygirlluver.png

Yes, those are her stages of fatness, but I'd prefer to have her be in her slightly chubby form, as she'd look cuter that way in a shorter dress to show off her diaper.

novakidx
June 22nd, 10, 04:25 PM
it's kinda cute and kinda strange
cause she's fat

PamperedPrincess
June 22nd, 10, 08:39 PM
And thats what makes her even cuter :3

novakidx
June 22nd, 10, 08:47 PM
I think skinny is cuter!
the slender body and hips are the things i like

Garu
June 22nd, 10, 08:50 PM
Fat princess is so oddly fun. My friend showed me this, NEver thought about her in a diaper. What about the blue princess?

PamperedPrincess
June 22nd, 10, 08:55 PM
I don't mind skinny, that is also cute, but as weird as it sounds, I prefer someone with a bit of chunky thighs, arms, a round face, and a bit of squishy belly.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Fat princess is so oddly fun. My friend showed me this, NEver thought about her in a diaper. What about the blue princess?

Well, think about it, she's being kidnapped and held in a dungeon for hours eating cake all day and there isn't any place for her to use the bathroom....where else would she have to go? :P

And hehe, the blue princess in a diaper would be really cute/funny. She'd probably throw a tantrum just like a baby since she IS a bit rude in Fistful of Cake's storyline.

Garu
June 22nd, 10, 11:09 PM
What are you talking about, the red one is the rude one. She DEMANDS the cake while the blue one is all sweet and innocent saying. "Cakie please"

In the psp theres a story?

PamperedPrincess
June 22nd, 10, 11:35 PM
Yes, the game has a story mode thats a re-telling of the PS3 version, but with some added content to it.

The red princess is the sweet one, while the blue princess is a bit of a "sour apple" in the PSP version, although she tries to act cute. (lol. in the PSP version, the princesses get captured by a dragon later on in the story, and the dragon forces the princesses to wear each other's dresses and as the result, both kingdom's rescue the wrong princess. When the red army comes back with the blue princess in a pink crown and dress, the king gets really happy and says "Oh my lovely daughter! You're finally safe!" and then the blue princess puts on a nasty face and says rudely to the king "I'm not your daughter you crusty old fart! Your stupid soldiers rescued the wrong princess!")

novakidx
June 22nd, 10, 11:46 PM
I just don't think fat and diaper mixes well

PamperedPrincess
June 23rd, 10, 12:13 AM
Well, everyone has different quirks for what they find attractive and a turn on.