PDA

View Full Version : Find a hobby.

Anonymous
September 19th, 08, 11:01 PM
I'm not here to judge. I'm here for partly the same reason but does it ever bother you being on this site too much? It does to me. I guess my point is, I do not wear them choose not to, ever, and it is only a fetish that relaxes me sometimes. My question is, if you have a hobby what is it? I myself have an addiction to music(guitar, keyboards, piano, acoustic).

anifan5890
September 19th, 08, 11:05 PM
Mine are video games, trading card games, online games, reading books, and watching dvd's of my favorite shows&movies.

ChaosDX
September 19th, 08, 11:11 PM
I play the drums and video games.

White-Wind
September 19th, 08, 11:13 PM
I play bass, guitar, video games... Football...

babykyuubi
September 19th, 08, 11:38 PM
I'm the lead guitarist in the band me and my friends put together. I play lots of basketball and games on my spare time.

Chaoswolf
September 20th, 08, 12:49 AM
Guitar, Video Games, PC Games, Reading, Drawing, Writing, Studying, etc. I just have a hell of alot of free time and I like to pop in a bit here. Judge me if you want but IIIIIII dont care :3

Anonymous
September 20th, 08, 09:02 PM
I actually didn't mean to sound like an ass at first but yeah....sorry

Chaoswolf
September 20th, 08, 11:39 PM
The one who has the second most posts is trying to defend himself on here ^_^ isnt it cute? XD

Corey
September 21st, 08, 12:47 AM
I direct movies and write scripts. I also love to run...Im in track and field, I waddle to first place and finish the race XD, I love music, and drawing

Chaoswolf
September 21st, 08, 01:20 AM
lol waddle :3 I only run when I need to, like when pigs are after me (cops). I always have an urge to run but I dont want to bother with the exaustion at the end so I dont do it much :3

chibigo
September 21st, 08, 10:05 AM
You're not mocking people, Anonymous.
I'm pretty sure people here are clever enough to see, you mean no harm. It's good to ask questions and make people think.

Oh, and i'm programming a game and composing music on the computer, when i'm not busy with other stuff. - Like homework, or watching the weekly bleach episode.
I also participate in making films with my friends, though i don't write the scripts myself like Corey.

Anonymous
September 21st, 08, 07:42 PM
lol waddle :3 I only run when I need to, like when pigs are after me (cops). I always have an urge to run but I dont want to bother with the exaustion at the end so I dont do it much :3
That was...random i think.

Chaoswolf
September 22nd, 08, 02:31 AM
No it was related and fine it was random :P

NanaimoAnimeFan
September 23rd, 08, 04:41 AM
Let's see. I like to watch AMV's and anime, read manga, play Milsim Paintball, and listen to my police scanner(s).

diaperdei
September 23rd, 08, 05:40 AM
i play video games , film movies and i do professionoal photgraphy

kittykimmy
September 23rd, 08, 06:10 AM
play online games, watch anime, play tennis, ping-pong and football
i have extremely long legs so i like to run sorta-iguess lol
and once i get my license im gonna be lovin to drive

liukad
September 23rd, 08, 05:22 PM
I play video games, sports, listen to music, and tons of other crap.